Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: [CLAN] Which clans are official? - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/41019/t1324939-clan-which-clans-official/2.htm

Author:   Centanu
Date:   Mar 03, 09 at 12:18am (PST)
Subject:   re: [CLAN] Which clans are official?
-------------------------------------------
quote Chevve
How do you know it is?

All you said was that the control layout can't be changed because they made it able to work with both lefties and righties. This doesn't prove that it is a "glitch". But we won't shoot with both buttons in our matches with you if you request it. Of course, some of our members don't even use both buttons. It makes it harder to aim.
Exactly, L is for righties and R is for lefties, they aren't meant to be used in conjunction.

Author:   inoob
Date:   Mar 03, 09 at 12:20am (PST)
Hmmm just saying, if its not meant to be used in conjunction, why is it in there? Using the L and R button is not like hiding in glitched areas, both is totally different from each other. You probably think it is because you can't fight back at all.

Date:   Mar 03, 09 at 12:24am (PST)
quote inoob
Hmmm just saying, if its not meant to be used in conjunction, why is it in there? Using the L and R button is not like hiding in glitched areas, both is totally different from each other. You probably think it is because you can't fight back at all.
It is there for the convenience of being able to switch between right and left handed without going through options. The glitch part of it is that it can be used to make the rifle fire much more rapidly than any SMG in the game -- something that, unless the developers are idiots, isn't intentional.

Arguing with eP is like arguing with a brick wall.

Date:   Mar 03, 09 at 12:27am (PST)
we're not saying its a glitch or its not a glitch. if someone uses it we will use it back.

Your being dum enough to believe ur arguing with me.

So now since everything is settled, please continue to be nubs cya and good luck sucking =)

Date:   Mar 03, 09 at 12:28am (PST)
quote inoob
we're not saying its a glitch or its not a glitch. if someone uses it we will use it back.

So now since everything is settled, please continue to be nubs cya and good luck sucking =)
I love how, when provided with facts, eP either claims they weren't arguing or says I can't prove it.

All it seems you've done is come here to provoke someone/the clan into fighting you, and you have failed.

Goodbye.

Author:   Chevve
Date:   Mar 03, 09 at 12:29am (PST)
quote Centanu
It's because you're not proving that it's a glitch. They put a firing cap on every other type of weapon. They could of easily put one on the rifles.

Date:   Mar 03, 09 at 12:30am (PST)
quote Chevve
quote Centanu
It's because you're not proving that it's a glitch. They put a firing cap on every other type of weapon. They could of easily put one on the rifles.
Semiauto rifles don't need firing caps because they fire as fast as you can pull the trigger. The glitch in WaW is effectively giving the rifles two triggers and two barrels, seeing as the gun could not realisticly fire two bullets at once.

Date:   Mar 03, 09 at 12:32am (PST)
quote Centanu
quote inoob

I love how, when provided with facts, eP either claims they weren't arguing or says I can't prove it.

All it seems you've done is come here to provoke someone/the clan into fighting you, and you have failed.

Goodbye.
Are you that stupid? I wasn't even arguing i just stated that if someone were to use the L and R on me I would use it back, same for any other player.

Of course im provoking, its fun and by you not accepting your basically calling yourself a loser as a representative of the Neo players here and even RaW in general.

You may think we're arguing but we're not, think what you think. lol bunch of sore CoD losers here. I can see why your boards are inactive

Date:   Mar 03, 09 at 12:33am (PST)
quote inoob
This is provoking an argument, you dumb *bleep*wit.

Date:   Mar 03, 09 at 12:33am (PST)
Hey chewy, no point in arguing let them think what they want. Lets just continue our rampaging on how RaW is a nub clan.

Date:   Mar 03, 09 at 12:34am (PST)
quote Centanu
quote inoob
read my previous post dumass

Date:   Mar 03, 09 at 12:35am (PST)
quote inoob
quote Centanu
quote inoob
read my previous post dumass
I did, you said you weren't arguing, yet that quote is provoking an argument.

God, you're annoying.

Date:   Mar 03, 09 at 12:37am (PST)
lmao

Im basically calling your clan a nub and all your gonna say is im provoking an argument?

I don't give a dam about this glitch thing or w/e. if your not gonna play then just be a nub.

Date:   Mar 03, 09 at 12:39am (PST)
quote inoob
lmao

Im basically calling your clan a nub and all your gonna say is im provoking an argument?

I don't give a dam about this glitch thing or w/e. if your not gonna play then just be a nub.

This is funny because the only thing you have to fall back on is calling 'my' clan that I'm not even uber serious about nub.

Date:   Mar 03, 09 at 12:41am (PST)
Alrighty then lemme rephrase that,

Centanu your a nub as well as the rest of the members of neoseeker (besides eP and CM members who post here).

Happy now? lol =)

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.