Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: [RaW] Ready and Willing! [Thread the Second] - page 7

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/41019/t1272388-raw-ready-willing-thread-second/7.htm

Author:   hiitsme
Date:   Dec 16, 08 at 1:33am (PST)
Subject:   re: [RaW] Ready and Willing! [Thread the Second]
-------------------------------------------
wow that realy sucks... 10days till i get my game and the forums allready diein... JUST MY LUCK lol

Author:   R1DDL3S
Date:   Dec 16, 08 at 3:22am (PST)
Subject:   re: re: [RaW] Ready and Willing! [Thread the Second]

Author:   0172
Date:   Dec 16, 08 at 3:39pm (PST)
Wow, all on my own. The clans I've led I've always been a co-leader, but to finally be a full leader...its intimidating and satisfying at the same time.

Sorry to see you step down, R1DDL3S. You were a good leader.

I'm curious, about updating the first post...?

Date:   Dec 16, 08 at 9:05pm (PST)

Author:   Centanu
Date:   Dec 16, 08 at 10:44pm (PST)
Hmm, well...

This is my first post in a while, and it'll probably be my last in a while, too. I just wanted to say a few things about glitches/hacks(!!!) I've seen so far.

Glitches: Not sure if this is a glitch or a hack, but so far on the screen where you choose your team, the worst has been people glitching to make allies have 3 people, which turns it into a 3 v 1.
This morning I was playing, 3 people teams (nub host >.>) so I immediately picked Russians and readied up. Suddenly, I was forced unready, my screen flashed, and I had to pick something from the Axis. When we got ingame, the other team was a Russian and a German, and I was a German. So there's a glitch where you can play factions on different teams, as well.

Now, onto the fun part: I found an AR'r. 1v1, this guy wasn't trying to hide it. At first, he killed me quick so I just assumed he got a lucky headshot or two, but after I died once he got cocky, and ran around with only his grenades. I emptied SEVERAL clips into him from an M1, and he KNEW he wasn't dying, so I don't think it was just lag.

Date:   Dec 17, 08 at 3:51pm (PST)
quote Centanu
Hmm, well...

This is my first post in a while, and it'll probably be my last in a while, too. I just wanted to say a few things about glitches/hacks(!!!) I've seen so far.

Glitches: Not sure if this is a glitch or a hack, but so far on the screen where you choose your team, the worst has been people glitching to make allies have 3 people, which turns it into a 3 v 1.
This morning I was playing, 3 people teams (nub host >.>) so I immediately picked Russians and readied up. Suddenly, I was forced unready, my screen flashed, and I had to pick something from the Axis. When we got ingame, the other team was a Russian and a German, and I was a German. So there's a glitch where you can play factions on different teams, as well.

Now, onto the fun part: I found an AR'r. 1v1, this guy wasn't trying to hide it. At first, he killed me quick so I just assumed he got a lucky headshot or two, but after I died once he got cocky, and ran around with only his grenades. I emptied SEVERAL clips into him from an M1, and he KNEW he wasn't dying, so I don't think it was just lag.
Why?

I've run into that glitch as well, but they all d/ced till it was a plain 1v1.

Thanks for the heads up.

I got snowed out of school today, hopefully tomorrow too.

Author:   Frost
Date:   Dec 18, 08 at 2:03am (PST)
quote 0172
quote Centanu
Hmm, well...

Why?

Thanks for the heads up.

Ah man, you're lucky. It snowed half the day yesterday, but I still had a full day of school today. I was really bummed.

Date:   Dec 18, 08 at 2:30am (PST)

Author:   Frost
Date:   Dec 18, 08 at 3:30am (PST)
That sucks man. I get off when there is more than 5 inches. Too bad it never snows in Philadelphia anymore.

Author:   Centanu
Date:   Dec 18, 08 at 3:58am (PST)
quote 0172
quote Centanu
Hmm, well...

Why?

Thanks for the heads up.

Because I have better things to do than with the WaW clan, and I REALLY don't want to be called back into the war (>.>).

Everyone I play with doesn't, why should they give up an advantage?

Yep, careful, I haven't played since that hacker; but I'm sure it'll spread.

I live in the South, so just about any snow we get gets us out. Like we had a few inches that only lasted a little bit of the morning and we were out.

Date:   Dec 19, 08 at 3:42pm (PST)
I just got 4.5 inches over four and a half hours yesterday, my Christmas break has officially begun.

Yeah, I was just about to wonder about the war. Seeing as none of the Penetration are hanging around here anymore, I'm guessing it just died.

Its frustrating hearing people say they've got "better things to do". Attitudes like that will kill the clan, even if it may already be dead.

Author:   inoob
Date:   Dec 20, 08 at 4:17pm (PST)
actually we didn't die

we just don't wanna face you noobs and is gonna have probably a friendly war with our neighborz CM <3

Date:   Dec 20, 08 at 5:14pm (PST)
Noobs?

You can't say anything glitch-abuser.

I'm not saying your clan died, I was talking about the war.

Author:   inoob11
Date:   Dec 21, 08 at 1:21am (PST)
lol glitch abusers?

I've faced ur members without the glitch and i rape them just as bad.

Nice flaming btw for a big noob

Author:   inoob11
Date:   Dec 21, 08 at 1:23am (PST)
and considering you think its a glitch, thats completely sad

if your not good enough to even match up, don't play the game.

There are 2-3 members of eP that use the mp44 and other machine guns and they can match up to the so called glitch.

its just you guys have no skills to play the game <3

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.