Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: How do you think that this will compare to Modern Warfare? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/41019/t1261129-how-you-think-that-this-compare-to-modern-warfare/

Author:   Frost
Date:   Nov 10, 08 at 12:45am (PST)
Subject:   How do you think that this will compare to Modern Warfare?
-------------------------------------------
I am hoping that this game provides a fun experience with a lot of replay value. However, I think that the story mode will be similar to Modern Warfare's, which makes me skeptical on the game. However, the multiplayer is really up in the air for me. This could make a really fun game like with Metroid Prime: Hunters.

Author:   0172
Date:   Nov 10, 08 at 1:09am (PST)
Subject:   re: How do you think that this will compare to Modern Warfare?
I believe WaW will meet and exceed the awesomeness of Modern Warfare. It seems as if the single player is a lot bulkier, seeing as there are separate American and Russian campaigns.

The mini-games sound quite fun, shooting down Japanese Zeros, controlling a tank, launching mortars, it goes on and on. That is one of the key things about the game that I am really excited about.

Author:   DeadAssassin
Date:   Nov 12, 08 at 9:10pm (PST)
Should be great! Hopefully more weapons and destruction.

Author:   Frost
Date:   Nov 12, 08 at 9:14pm (PST)
A major difference in terms of control between the two games, is that instead of double tapping the screen to zoom in with your gun, there is a special button to press. In some ways it is more convenient, and in some ways it's a hassle. I prefer it though, because my hand always jumped a little when I was playing Modern Warfare which made me zoom in when I didn't want to.

Author:   DeadAssassin
Date:   Nov 12, 08 at 9:25pm (PST)
Yeah, that happened to my friend David, too.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.