Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: [Clan] RaW - Ready and Willing! [The First Clan on Neoseeker] - page 7

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/41019/t1261102-clan-raw-ready-willing-first-clan-on-neoseeker/7.htm

Author:   timba300
Date:   Nov 13, 08 at 11:28pm (PST)
Subject:   re: [Clan] RaW - Ready and Willing! [The First Clan on Neoseeker]
-------------------------------------------
I would like to join.
Neoseeker Name:Timba300
Friend Code:116131-531714
Online Name:Brandon
Reason for Joining:Frost told me about it, and I like the game

Author:   R1DDL3S
Date:   Nov 13, 08 at 11:31pm (PST)
Subject:   re: re: [Clan] RaW - Ready and Willing! [The First Clan on Neoseeker]

Author:   Frost
Date:   Nov 14, 08 at 12:02am (PST)
He's actually my brother. He's pretty good as well. Should be a nice addition to the team.

Date:   Nov 14, 08 at 12:10am (PST)
Subject:   re: re: [Clan] RaW - Ready and Willing! [The First Clan on Neoseeker]

Date:   Nov 14, 08 at 12:12am (PST)
Fortunately, we each have a copy of the game, and separate DSs.

Author:   Reborn Legend
Date:   Nov 14, 08 at 3:49am (PST)

Luckies...

Anyways, R1DDL3S, how many ranks do you think we should have, tell me that, and I can get them to you by tomorrow.

Author:   Supa Smurf
Date:   Nov 14, 08 at 12:10pm (PST)
I know I'm not R1DDL3S, but I think we should start off with 3-4 ranks, so as not to have a bunch of empty ranks if this game does not increase activity, and then add them as needed.

Date:   Nov 14, 08 at 12:44pm (PST)
Uh I think you sorta messed up your sentence, but I (think) I understand what your getting at.

But here's another point: If there's only 3-4 ranks, people wouldn't be that impressed with the system, since they all start off with 1 rank, which leaves only 2-3 to go to. In my list I have 7 or 8 ranks, and more if you want co-leader and leader included in them.

Date:   Nov 14, 08 at 5:09pm (PST)

quote Reborn Legend
Uh I think you sorta messed up your sentence, but I (think) I understand what your getting at.
Who cares?

quote Reborn Legend
But here's another point: If there's only 3-4 ranks, people wouldn't be that impressed with the system, since they all start off with 1 rank, which leaves only 2-3 to go to. In my list I have 7 or 8 ranks, and more if you want co-leader and leader included in them.
7-8 is way to many ranks to start off with for a game this new. Most of us haven't even played the online multiplayer enough to become skilled enough to achieve a rank that high. Wait a while, and then we can properly layout skill levels. For now, 3-4 should do.

Date:   Nov 14, 08 at 6:12pm (PST)
Don't want to get in a fight with you bra, but I'd like to be able to understand what people are saying.

7-8 Ranks are not to many, who cares if no one will reach them for a long time? It will strive them to get better and better, at least it should.

It doesn't matter that people don't have enough skill to reach the higher ranks at first, but like I said, it's something they should strive to get.

Lay out proper skill levels? LOLWUT? That's kinda lame no offence, when people fight each other, it'll be determined by who's better or worse, that's how we know skill levels.

Date:   Nov 14, 08 at 6:21pm (PST)
Dude, I'm saying, there has never been a game like this before. We don't know what is possible yet... Or how good people can be.

Date:   Nov 14, 08 at 7:47pm (PST)
I understand what your talking about, but we can still create higher ranks without knowing the potential of our members. I mean, members who are without a doubt better than others, will get higher ranks, and once the others get better, they will too.

And it will probably continue to go back and forth until each person finds their own skill level. I mean, if it has to be 3-4 ranks, that's fine, but I see more things happeneing with having 7-8 ranks right from the get go.

Author:   0172
Date:   Nov 14, 08 at 8:04pm (PST)
Got the game yesterday afternoon. I have yet to play a match on Wi-Fi, I plan on finishing up the campaign first.

I'll post my FC later.

Author:   Supa Smurf
Date:   Nov 14, 08 at 8:58pm (PST)
I say we start it off with a lower number.

That won't technically get us stuck at that number, but when it seems necessary, we will change it.

Date:   Nov 14, 08 at 9:08pm (PST)

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2015.
All Rights Reserved.