Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introduction Topic - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/41019/t1259728-introduction-topic/2.htm

Author:   No One
Date:   Dec 23, 08 at 11:06pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduction Topic
-------------------------------------------
hi im no one and no one knows me...
anyways onto the nitty gritty stuff...
...call of duty world at war is an alright game..most people would agree with me...but there are certain things that make it not a great game but an alright game and these things are: it just a change of scenery a few guns, disabled the double tap system to bring up the scope and disabling the download play...maybe its because my d pad is screwed up...anyways where are the walkthroughs? is it that bad that no one bothered to finish the game and post a walkthrough for all those who suffered through downloading/buying the game...after all it isnt any different from cod 4 just maybe a little extras here and there maybe a few more germans over there, few tweeks towards reality gaming....

Author:   0172
Date:   Dec 24, 08 at 5:20pm (PST)
Its a lot more than that, there are plenty of improvements and differences over Modern Warfare. As for FAQs, I guess no one has bothered to write one yet, it doesn't mean anything.

Author:   R1DDL3S
Date:   Dec 25, 08 at 5:48pm (PST)
Subject:   re: re: Introduction Topic

Author:   Fallen Master
Date:   Jan 19, 09 at 3:29am (PST)
Hey, sup?

Name's Fallen Master, (obviously).

I got this game because I was not all that excited for the Wii version, (no online voice-chat, only death-match, and no zombies), and I had been wanting to get an FPS for the DS for a while. Shortly after beating the campaign I tried my hand at the online and immediately loved it because of it's portability. So I came here for tournaments, and to join a clan.

I hope to be seeing everyone around the forums or online.

Later!

Author:   SquirrelKnight
Date:   Jan 21, 09 at 9:19am (PST)
Hi.
I'm squirrelknight, sorry for late intro, but anyways, I have had a he'll of a lot of practice on MP:H and a lil bit of cod:4... I love these FPS' on the ds. And the online play is sooooo grate

Author:   Starsky134
Date:   Feb 23, 09 at 10:23pm (PST)
Hi I'm Starsky, I've been around a long while on the Metroid forum. I got this game because it looked like a new venue for old MPH'ers.

Author:   Final Fantasy 88
Date:   Mar 10, 09 at 10:43pm (PST)
Hi I'm FF88

Author:   Frost
Date:   Mar 11, 09 at 1:13pm (PST)
Welcome to the forum. You are all over these DS forums. Every board I visit, you are there.

Author:   SpYd3rR
Date:   May 15, 09 at 5:42pm (PST)
WasuP I'm Spyda and I'm a BIG Metroid Prime Hunter guy. Recently been thinking bout getting this game. Are there hackers flying around n stuff like MPH? l0l

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.