Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Favorite Civilization and Why? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/409/t75684-favorite-civilization/

Author:   heathen91
Date:   Apr 23, 02 at 7:36pm (PST)
Subject:   Favorite Civilization and Why?
-------------------------------------------
Just post your favorite civilization and why you like it. I like the Britons myself, fully upgraded and in swarms, their longbowmen can kill anything from afar:)

Author:   Mystery
Date:   Apr 27, 02 at 11:34pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Favorite Civilization and Why?
I like the Japanse for the samari and like the trubechs so their secret technology is good and they have technology....

Author:   Dalton
Date:   May 04, 02 at 10:06am (PST)
I like the byzintins, thier defenses are the strogest between the civilizations.

Author:   o CheeseCutter o0
Date:   May 11, 02 at 7:24pm (PST)
Byzantines?Japanese?Britons? All a bunch of pushovers compared with the Tuetons! Man, Tuetonic Kights can shove a longbow up a Brttons nose! Stick a stick through a samarie's ear! And kick the Byzantines in the Collaseum! All Weak compared to the Tuetons!

Author:   sinful_666
Date:   May 19, 02 at 3:12am (PST)
teutons? too slow, britons will kill them before they even get close.
britons? samurai will kill them before the britons even realize whats going one.
Samurai, im sure something can kill them fast, maybe turks
but persians. they have the elephants which are like walls, combined with paladins to take out any enemy units that are faster than the elephants and a few camels here and there to take out saracen units if they're arround.

Date:   May 21, 02 at 9:35pm (PST)
WARELEPHANTS WITH PALADINS??? hahahahahaha:P i can take em down with 20 pike men not even, if u wanna fight bring it on.

Date:   May 25, 02 at 5:03am (PST)
20 pike men? hahahahahahahahahahahahaha yeah easy to say , it takes 3 halberdiers to take one elephant down, the last halberdier has 20 health left once the phant goes down 20 "PIKE" men hahahahahahahahahahaha sure theyll take paladins down, mebbe 3 of them. and maybe two elephants but a gropu of 90 elephants and 45 paladins go away, youd need a pop of 200 pikemen to get somewhere let alone anywhere
wanna bring it on? 2x2

Author:   yurecca
Date:   Jun 03, 02 at 11:04am (PST)
Britons and Byzantines:cool:

Date:   Jun 03, 02 at 11:43am (PST)
quote yurecca
Britons and Byzantines:cool:
you forgot the "why?" part of the question. i like britons to be by my side when i am playing persians. take all the food ofa them ... but byzantines, not on my top list.

Author:   shawn the is the man
Date:   Jun 03, 02 at 8:02pm (PST)
vikings there berwick soilders are very strong and can regenerate life really quick also they have awesome ships

Date:   Jun 04, 02 at 12:15am (PST)
I dont believe you people. The britons are one of the wurst civilizations! They got no Technolagys that are actualy good! Look, you all must be new to this game if you think the britons are good, the britons are better than 1 thing, the celts wich are the most terrible. The Vikings are ok, but the Forces of Elite Teutonic Knights packed in rams. And some pali's can take out an entire civilization in minutes.I am posting only my comments and thoughts. Im just a great fan of this game posting my oppinion.

Date:   Jun 04, 02 at 4:21am (PST)
quote 0o CheeseCutter o0
I dont believe you people. The britons are one of the wurst civilizations! They got no Technolagys that are actualy good! Look, you all must be new to this game if you think the britons are good, the britons are better than 1 thing, the celts wich are the most terrible. The Vikings are ok, but the Forces of Elite Teutonic Knights packed in rams. And some pali's can take out an entire civilization in minutes.I am posting only my comments and thoughts. Im just a great fan of this game posting my oppinion.
man i dont know what planet youre from, but you obviously dont play Mplay. britons are one of the BEST, not worst. worst include the french (unless you like paladins with archers) celts (unless you abuse some units) vikings (unless there is water) ARGH! a few others but since they suck i dont play with them, but i know i had teutons as one of the "not to play with" teams. unless its 1x1 and not against turks/japanese/britons they might be good, but they defensive. that sucks. but anyways just wanted to tell you that i am not new to the game i have been playing it Mplay for more than a year. on a weekly basis and on some weeks a daily basis and on some days all day long. and i am telling you persians/britons team just rocks the roof ofa my house. and a persians/turks team also works. but when paladins sneak in and destroy some farms both teams suffer

Date:   Jun 05, 02 at 5:18pm (PST)
Look i got the game the day it was released and i still say the tuetons are the best. Sure longbowmen are OK units, but the britons dont get the best of technolagys.Teutonic knights may be slow, but are realy powerfull and should might as well be considered siege weapons! They have advantages on buildings!

Author:   Dr.Dave
Date:   Jun 06, 02 at 3:41am (PST)
If your talking about special units then a game of castle blood would settle that. There for i say Turks.

Date:   Jun 06, 02 at 6:32am (PST)
well if it comes down to that, huns. start in postimp deathmatch. in 3 minutes one castle and an army antibuilding. make a game last like 10 min. simple and easy.
turks are also cool, but youll need houses and stuff.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.