Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: need help at Wu-chapter 6 ..... - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/40805/t1371779-need-help-at-wu-chapter-6/

Author:   Lucca
Date:   Jun 02, 09 at 1:38pm (PST)
Subject:   need help at Wu-chapter 6 .....
-------------------------------------------
I currently fighting death phoenix and I can't win
even I have 10 meatbun,10 meatbun+,10 meatbun++,10 dimsum
and 10 panecea,my main weapon is true luster,my sub weapon
is lotus bow with power orb++,but that doesn't seem enough
..... well the death phoenix is not too hard but fury
Lu Bu is always attacking me dealing so many damages....

Author:   zhoutai41
Date:   Jun 05, 09 at 5:52am (PST)
Subject:   re: need help at Wu-chapter 6 .....
kill the old rebel lu bu and using elixer tostay on your fury target the head and bam the dragons done i suggest u use hi lv like around 39 and above and alot of meatbuns++

Date:   Jun 05, 09 at 12:30pm (PST)
But MR Lu bu always reappear after that....
and always hitting me with those dark attacks
oh yeah....my lv is 47 and still having trouble
hitting the death tiger.

Author:   yudith
Date:   Jun 24, 09 at 8:51pm (PST)
yeah , fighting against phoenix wasn't so hard , but with tiger? and furious lu bu behind?
so damn hard

i used all my item and still 50% of tiger's health remained

Author:   Saint_Julian
Date:   Jun 30, 09 at 5:43am (PST)
I finish fighting all the death pets in 5 min ach with this chi and items.

Chi:
Control++
Immotral
Seal resist
Last stand+

Item:
Meatbun ++
Pancrea +
Fury Pill +
Trusty Armour +
Exlir +

all max amount. Character, anyone that have at least rank 5 weapon. Hope this will help you.

Author:   Real Sima Yi
Date:   Jul 07, 09 at 6:37pm (PST)
guys i am playing strike force nowadays i think multiplayer will be fun i will play at city 1 all summer holiday visit me sometimes;)

Date:   Jul 13, 09 at 12:48pm (PST)
Saint_Julian:wow thanks that will help a lot..
yudith:the tiger is not too hard for me since it stay on the ground(even it's jumping),the phoenix is always flying around so it's hard to reach that bird....except you got jump+3 and float...
BTW I already kill the phoenix 3 weeks ago...

Author:   TipsForNoobs
Date:   Jul 20, 09 at 9:31am (PST)
well, this just prove that u all are freaking noobs zzzz

i win this whole game in just one day.

chi skills ? oh-ho... noobs using float and all those rubbish or jumping bonuses ? gah...

and for tiger you use all your foooods and he have half life ? wow.. dam noob... and... lu bu and diao chan is never a problem. i pawn them in less than 10 second.

If you follow my style of playing you will never lose... now i feel the game is kind of.. non-challenging 10x easier than the PS2 since you have fury.

Chi Skills
- Anthrostrike +
- Aero +
- Meta Attack
- Rush ++
( I dont use rubbish stuffs like adding jumps or leap or wraith rush or any craps.. This 4 chi skills are the best combination in my opinion, I might edit them though )

Foods ?
Get all the best foods.
I get the best Dim Sum , the best Zen Elixir. thats all. i dont need any panacea zzz or any rubbish... blah...

and for some people who play zhao yun. Lets see... His ultimate weapon is consider " Ultra Rubbish because of the Water element ".

For those who play Zhao Yun. get the Paladin Spear and change it to Skill. Then add in the best Dark Element (20) and Area Orb ++ (20).

The strongest element is Dark in my opinion. Well i dont nid any help or any advice from strategy guides... this game is freaking easy zzzzzzzz....

btw.. Death Pheonix is 10x easier than the Death Tiger. I finish the pheonix and dragon in less than 2-3 minutes. The Tiger is less than 4-5 minutes.

Best weapon in game : Spear and Cross Pikes

Lets see... I've seen in other threads about what character you use ? I can say... Zhao Yun has the best Air Combo. I can do unlimited air combos and win anything. I've read some guides about him using bows to kill "Very Hard Mages" ( NOOBS ). Lets see... Canes, Bows , and other rubbish are the worst weapon in the game. Aha... noobs will use all this only.. lolness...

So far.. you want to know whats my character ???

My Character is Zhao Yun.

All Weapon Skills = 1000 ( all max you noobs )

Advice on chapter 6 ? Just use one Zen Elixir ++ at the start and immediately enter into fury mode. Once enter immediately kill Lu Bu and Diao Chan. Then have fun killing the Death " NOOBS ". when Lu Bu revive. go and rape him again. It takes less than 10 second to kill Lu Bu...

Lu Bu = The OtherWorldy Noob
Diao Chan = 2-3 Hit Die. Shes more like a prostitute. because she turns naked in her fury. maybe thats why shes so dam weak.

Immortal Chi Skill for me is really lousy. People say go into fury and use elixirs to maintain your fury right ? Lets see. I use dark element weapon and rape you to death hows it ? Your fury gone and your vulnerable. HAH. NOOBS

ARGH !!! AS FAR AS IM CONCERN.. THIS GAME DOESNT EVEN NEED HELP IN IT... ONLY NOOBS ASK FOR HELP !!! ARAAAA !!

Author:   TipsForNoobs
Date:   Jul 20, 09 at 9:41am (PST)
quote Saint_Julian
I finish fighting all the death pets in 5 min ach with this chi and items.

Chi:
Control++
Immotral
Seal resist
Last stand+

Item:
Meatbun ++
Pancrea +
Fury Pill +
Trusty Armour +
Exlir +

all max amount. Character, anyone that have at least rank 5 weapon. Hope this will help you.
Your Chi Skills... Because u use immortal you wont die in fury. You use seal resist to protect from Lu Bu. You use Control ++ to decrease you fury decreasing speed. you use Last Stand+ to increase damage when your hp is near 0. Quite good combo but makes you damage low like crap.. but wont die.......and its not rank 5... 5 stars means rank 10 ... and i dont use Zhao Yun's rank 10 weapon because its rubbish. I use his rank 9 weapon ( Paladin Spear ) and rank 10 Lu Bu's Ultimate weapon ( Eternal Piercer ).

Date:   Jul 20, 09 at 1:58pm (PST)
first of all dark is NOT the strongest element FIRE is extremely harmfull. for the death tiger, spring++ can be crap but when you face the death phoenix, you can only watch it from the floor while lu bu is killing you. =P
what is more immortal with seal resist and control++ you nearly become an undead. AS YOU SEE MY CHARACTER IS SIMA YI AND I CAN KILL THEM IN ONE DAY AS WELL

Author:   lallaaaa
Date:   Sep 21, 09 at 10:30am (PST)
quote Real Sima Yi
first of all dark is NOT the strongest element FIRE is extremely harmfull. for the death tiger, spring++ can be crap but when you face the death phoenix, you can only watch it from the floor while lu bu is killing you. =P
what is more immortal with seal resist and control++ you nearly become an undead. AS YOU SEE MY CHARACTER IS SIMA YI AND I CAN KILL THEM IN ONE DAY AS WELL
umm i know this may be abit late but could u tell me how good is fire element?
i used it on bandits before but they onli burn for like 1 second so i changed back to wood

Date:   Sep 21, 09 at 4:33pm (PST)
fire increases the damage you inflict a lot. but wood descreases your enemy's health slowly. if you are using wood and like it it is not bad but i dont like wood. i have to use earth with sima yi because of his last weapon. i think all elements except for dark are good. light disabled block and that is cool too but i didnt use it i wont.

Author:   Cao Pi da best
Date:   Sep 30, 09 at 10:24pm (PST)
try putting on fury armor so you wont get knocked down by lu bu when he attacks. fury armor never lets mo down....

Author:   Shin
Date:   Mar 23, 10 at 8:11am (PST)
quote TipsForNoobs
well, this just prove that u all are freaking noobs zzzz

i win this whole game in just one day.

chi skills ? oh-ho... noobs using float and all those rubbish or jumping bonuses ? gah...

and for tiger you use all your foooods and he have half life ? wow.. dam noob... and... lu bu and diao chan is never a problem. i pawn them in less than 10 second.

If you follow my style of playing you will never lose... now i feel the game is kind of.. non-challenging 10x easier than the PS2 since you have fury.

Chi Skills
- Anthrostrike +
- Aero +
- Meta Attack
- Rush ++
( I dont use rubbish stuffs like adding jumps or leap or wraith rush or any craps.. This 4 chi skills are the best combination in my opinion, I might edit them though )

Foods ?
Get all the best foods.
I get the best Dim Sum , the best Zen Elixir. thats all. i dont need any panacea zzz or any rubbish... blah...

and for some people who play zhao yun. Lets see... His ultimate weapon is consider " Ultra Rubbish because of the Water element ".

For those who play Zhao Yun. get the Paladin Spear and change it to Skill. Then add in the best Dark Element (20) and Area Orb ++ (20).

The strongest element is Dark in my opinion. Well i dont nid any help or any advice from strategy guides... this game is freaking easy zzzzzzzz....

btw.. Death Pheonix is 10x easier than the Death Tiger. I finish the pheonix and dragon in less than 2-3 minutes. The Tiger is less than 4-5 minutes.

Best weapon in game : Spear and Cross Pikes

Lets see... I've seen in other threads about what character you use ? I can say... Zhao Yun has the best Air Combo. I can do unlimited air combos and win anything. I've read some guides about him using bows to kill "Very Hard Mages" ( NOOBS ). Lets see... Canes, Bows , and other rubbish are the worst weapon in the game. Aha... noobs will use all this only.. lolness...

So far.. you want to know whats my character ???

My Character is Zhao Yun.

All Weapon Skills = 1000 ( all max you noobs )

Advice on chapter 6 ? Just use one Zen Elixir ++ at the start and immediately enter into fury mode. Once enter immediately kill Lu Bu and Diao Chan. Then have fun killing the Death " NOOBS ". when Lu Bu revive. go and rape him again. It takes less than 10 second to kill Lu Bu...

Lu Bu = The OtherWorldy Noob
Diao Chan = 2-3 Hit Die. Shes more like a prostitute. because she turns naked in her fury. maybe thats why shes so dam weak.

Immortal Chi Skill for me is really lousy. People say go into fury and use elixirs to maintain your fury right ? Lets see. I use dark element weapon and rape you to death hows it ? Your fury gone and your vulnerable. HAH. NOOBS

ARGH !!! AS FAR AS IM CONCERN.. THIS GAME DOESNT EVEN NEED HELP IN IT... ONLY NOOBS ASK FOR HELP !!! ARAAAA !!
wow this kid is a fagg*t n00b as$ b*tch. people like this get on my nerves. i hope someone hacked his computer and it exploded throwing n00b computer liquid fury all over him inflicting mass n00b pain. i only said n00b so much as a smarta$s way to mock him

Author:   huntarzzzunited
Date:   Apr 05, 11 at 5:22am (PST)
What is your character anyway?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.