Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Football Lounge Helpdesk - page 9

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/40523/t1440154-football-lounge-helpdesk/9.htm

Author:   Gazza
Date:   Apr 07, 10 at 7:13am (PST)
Subject:   re: Football Lounge Helpdesk
-------------------------------------------
Would anyone happen to know how I'd go about creating an animated gif from a film? I basically want to know how to clip like, a 2 second bit, and turn it into a looping gif. I've looked around on Google, but some of the guides just go into way too much detail and make everything sound really complicated.

So yeah, appreciate any help.

Author:   NathanTheGoonerBoy
Date:   Apr 17, 10 at 1:09am (PST)

Author:   nathan
Date:   Apr 17, 10 at 1:12am (PST)
Send me a PM Gazza, I can do it for you. If you're trying to get it to fit in your signature, I may have a little problem with getting the file size under the limit, but I can still give it a go.

@ntgb: Go here, and under the heading Posting Form Preferences: select "Yes" for "Select Signature by Default:"

Author:   NathanTheGoonerBoy
Date:   Apr 17, 10 at 1:23am (PST)

Author:   Marinese Boxer
Date:   Apr 20, 10 at 10:22pm (PST)
I am bored at the moment, and i am intrested in creating a small video with a few of my favourite knockouts over the years, could anyone tell me a program i could use for this please?

Author:   Kesh
Date:   Apr 26, 10 at 7:04pm (PST)
In the last two days, I've been listening to songs on my iTunes and after a period of time, iTunes just closes itself. When I go to click on the iTunes icon to re-open it doesn't. The only way it will open is if I restart the computer.

Yesterday when it happened, it happened during a song and the songs carried on playing but it wouldn't let me iTunes. So I couldn't change songs etc. I went on applications and it doesnt say that iTunes is open even though it was playing music. Whatever I did, I couldn't open it again.

So yeah, anyone know why this is and how I can stop it?

Author:   Toby
Date:   Apr 26, 10 at 7:29pm (PST)
ctrl, alt, delete > processes > see if it's still running there > if it is, shut down.

the obvious other alternative is a reinstall of iTunes. I know it's long but that may be the problem. Could be anything like not having the latest version or whatever.

Date:   Apr 26, 10 at 7:36pm (PST)
Ahh, I think it's the latest version one. I said no two days ago to the update. Cheers for that, I'll try it now.

Author:   DanielT
Date:   Apr 26, 10 at 7:49pm (PST)
I've had problems with iTunes with the new update as well. Had to re-install last.fm because it wouldn't read the new version :(

Author:   melb victory
Date:   May 14, 10 at 8:09am (PST)
With the new update on iTunes. When I minimize it to have it as a little mini player on the taskbar, once it's there I can't re-open it or click any of the buttons on it, it has no problems playing the songs once it is minimized, it's just re-opening it or changing the song is the problem. I have to go start>iTunes to open it again.

Anyone had any problems like this?

Easy solution would be to not minimize it but it's just a habit and want to know why it does that. Cheers.

Author:   Sam C
Date:   May 14, 10 at 3:13pm (PST)
Yeah I've been having that problem with iTunes recently too. Didn't know you could get it open through the start menu though so thanks for that tip. Usually I just do Ctrl+Alt+Del and it comes up as not responding and I close it that way.

Author:   Smithy
Date:   May 17, 10 at 10:04am (PST)
Just had this problem with my ipod.

I was listening to it just fine and then it just went off. Tried turning it back on, plugging it into my laptop, and charging it but none of these worked. It's an old ipod video from about 2006. Could it just have broken?

Date:   May 17, 10 at 3:43pm (PST)
Hold down the Menu and play button for a couple of seconds - that should fix it.

Author:   Gazza
Date:   May 18, 10 at 7:47pm (PST)
Alright, this is annoying me. Up until a few days ago, I could listen to songs on iTunes and Windows Live Messenger would show the song. Simple.

Now, it doesn't. I have no idea why. I haven't touched anything or deleted anything. All the options via the MSN options are checked. I even just downloaded the Windows Live iTunes+ script which should sort it, but nope, still the same.

Any ideas?

Author:   FIFAleachy
Date:   May 18, 10 at 7:55pm (PST)

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.