Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Football Lounge Helpdesk - page 16

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/40523/t1440154-football-lounge-helpdesk/16.htm

Author:   Danger
Date:   Oct 16, 11 at 2:21pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Football Lounge Helpdesk
-------------------------------------------
lambie40, go here. Scroll down to "Posting Forum Preferences:" then for "Select Signature by Default:" select yes.

Author:   lambie40
Date:   Oct 16, 11 at 3:51pm (PST)
quote Danger
lambie40, go here. Scroll down to "Posting Forum Preferences:" then for "Select Signature by Default:" select yes.
Thanks mate, i'll do it now. Oh and how did you get your sig to be so long?

Date:   Oct 17, 11 at 12:59am (PST)
lambie40, it's just the size I cropped the image to. The maximum size neoseeker allows for banners is 575 pixels wide and 125 pixels high. My banner is currently 564 pixels wide, so could have made it slightly wide if I wanted.

Author:   Smith1994
Date:   Oct 19, 11 at 3:40pm (PST)
Danger How can you get a moving picture(Gif) to move in a signature.

Date:   Oct 19, 11 at 3:48pm (PST)
You would just paste the URL(the image's link) in between the [img][/img] tags, like you would any other image. What GIF you trying to get in your sig?

Author:   Smith1994
Date:   Oct 19, 11 at 3:55pm (PST)
quote Danger
You would just paste the URL(the image's link) in between the [img][/img] tags, like you would any other image. What GIF you trying to get in your sig?
Dont worry mate I don't want it now.

Cheers

Author:   Syphax
Date:   Dec 26, 11 at 10:29pm (PST)
The iPhone 4s comes sim free when you buy it from Apple, right? That means I can use my sim card from my current t-mobile contract? The real problem is that you have to use a micro sim card don't you? How do I get one of those?

Would it be worth trying to butcher my normal sized sim card?

Author:   FIFAleachy
Date:   Jan 01, 12 at 10:18pm (PST)
I want an acoustic guitar but I'm not sure where the best place would be to purchase from, and which is the best method (online or in town)? Any reliable websites? I'm also left handed. Baring in mind this will be my first guitar, how much should I be looking to spend on it?

Author:   Kesh
Date:   Jan 02, 12 at 1:55am (PST)
*bleep* getting it online, you want to have a bit of a play on the guitar before you buy it to see if its good quality etc.

Author:   nathan
Date:   Jan 02, 12 at 1:59am (PST)
yeah, definitely need to try before you buy when it comes to guitars.

Date:   Jan 05, 12 at 4:31am (PST)
Always have problems with the internet. Just joined a new provider and got wireless. Bought a 2nd hand laptop and plugged in all the stuff, and the internet just wont work. The wireless connection says excellent, all the lights are on and good, but the internet refuses to work. However when i plug the ethernet cable in, it works just fine. Am i missing something? Is there a wireless setting or button i need to activate, do i need to download something? a drive perhaps? It's a Acer btw.

Author:   Liverpool_96
Date:   Jan 06, 12 at 2:00am (PST)
quote lambie40
Always have problems with the internet. Just joined a new provider and got wireless. Bought a 2nd hand laptop and plugged in all the stuff, and the internet just wont work. The wireless connection says excellent, all the lights are on and good, but the internet refuses to work. However when i plug the ethernet cable in, it works just fine. Am i missing something? Is there a wireless setting or button i need to activate, do i need to download something? a drive perhaps? It's a Acer btw.
Have you got a wireless router? Try restarting it.

Date:   Jan 06, 12 at 6:33am (PST)
quote Liverpool_96
quote lambie40
Have you got a wireless router? Try restarting it.
Haha thanks for the advice, but it ended up just being a problem with a my password i have with my provider.

Author:   EFCwestyEFC
Date:   Jan 08, 12 at 3:08am (PST)
Probably a stupid question but I haven't been on here in a while, how do you tag someones name in a post. Thanks in advance.

Author:   pommyadam
Date:   Jan 08, 12 at 4:46am (PST)
quote EFCwestyEFC
Probably a stupid question but I haven't been on here in a while, how do you tag someones name in a post. Thanks in advance.
type '@' and then their name

so you would be:
@EFCwestyEFC

of course, if they've got a space in it, then you'll need a closing @ (so Mocking Alvin would be
@Mocking Alvin@
)

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.