Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Hall of Fame: Neoseeker Edition - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/18/t1750086-hall-of-fame-neoseeker-edition/3.htm

Author:   Rome
Date:   Aug 06, 12 at 6:02pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Hall of Fame: Neoseeker Edition
-------------------------------------------
I would like to nominate Exile.

Date of activity: October 2002–present
Positions held: King of Swag and Sizzle; Duke of Ownage, Greatness, and Talent; Earl of Street-cred; Baron of Ecstasy; Count of Win and Womanizing
Reasons for nomination: Exile has always just been one of those purely awesome members. It would be a crime for him not to be listed among the famed greats of Neoseeker. If anything, they should rename it to the Hall of Exile.

Author:   Mastix
Date:   Aug 06, 12 at 9:30pm (PST)
I'd second the Exile nomination. He's been tremendously supportive to me and I'm sure others as well.

Author:   kratoscar2011
Date:   Aug 07, 12 at 11:40am (PST)
quote Miragedres
I’d like to nominate Quetzalcoatl.
Date of activity: July 2002–July 2012
Positions held: Yu-Gi-Oh! moderator, RPG/Adventure moderator, Days of Memories 3 (Import) moderator, Clothes & Fashion moderator
Reasons for nomination: Xerepolis (a.k.a Quetzalcoatl) has been on Neoseeker for several years now and is/was one of the more active members around the forums. He posted regularly throughout different forums and led by example, always helpful to less experienced members and a great guy to those who knew him. He made quite a load of wiki edits and was constantly making friend with members all throughout the site. When he logs back on, he will remain one of the more prominent figures period. He has always been down-to-earth and wasn’t afraid to share a laugh. Also, he's a moogle.

Totally didn't copypasta OP and change a few words around. It's all love though.
I support Quetzalcoatl nomination as well, great guy he has been VERY helpful in the Growlanser Neoseeker and he gave me a warm welcome, he should win.

Author:   MegaBassMan
Date:   Aug 07, 12 at 4:37pm (PST)
I'll fill one out for Xere later, but yeah. I agree. He does deserve it.

Author:   kingy
Date:   Aug 07, 12 at 6:44pm (PST)
Gotenks

Date of activity: August, 2002 - Present

Positions Held: *flexes fingers*

Reason for Nomination: Gotenks was not only the first moderator I've ever known, but also one of the best--and still is. He's probably one of the most prolific moderators in this site's history, and also one of the most followed. He's been active on this site ever since the day I joined, always helping someone out or contributing something interesting to discussion. Being a guy with the most posts on the entire site, that's pretty hard to do! He has also had more site responsibilities than any other member in Neoseeker history as well, ranging from moderator to wiki staff to even GameGrep and CRS positions! With his quintuple digits in not only posts, but GameGrep Points and Neopoints as well, this man is certainly one we can look up to. If there was ever a top ten Neoseeker members list, Gotenks would easily make the top five.

Author:   Distortion
Date:   Aug 07, 12 at 8:01pm (PST)
quote killer iPod
Think this is just to boost a few egos, I won't lie.
Absolutely and without a doubt.

Author:   Fatal Error
Date:   Aug 07, 12 at 8:47pm (PST)
If you're in the Hall of Fame, it means you're retired. I don't think I need to explain any further.

Author:   Smell The Chiken
Date:   Aug 07, 12 at 8:53pm (PST)
quote Fatal Error
If you're in the Hall of Fame, it means you're retired. I don't think I need to explain any further.
Not gonna lie, this is a good point. In theory, if only people who don't come here anymore (say for the last 2 years), then there really isn't any ego to boost. Kind of hard to find people who are old enough to remember and nominate them, though.

Author:   Symphonic Abyss
Date:   Aug 07, 12 at 9:02pm (PST)
Gotta agree on Gotenks.

And now, another nomination...

Nominee: LOD-squa
Active Since: May 2001 (on-and-off activity)
Position(s) Held: Moderator of various forums (currently The Lobby), Wiki Leader on the Legend of Dragoon forum.
Reason for Nomination: I find LOD-squa a great candidate for the Neoseeker Hall of Fame. He's a great moderator, as well as a great wiki leader. He's been a stand-up, role model member at least as long as I've been here, probably longer. LOD is definitely one of the greatest members and moderators out there, so my recommendation goes to him.

Author:   Dragoon
Date:   Aug 08, 12 at 3:10am (PST)
Thank you for that list, KINGX2 Hope you don't mind that I use it too.

Nominee: Gotenks
Date of Activity: August 2002 - Present
Positions held: (Moderated): Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Wii Action, The Smash Bros. Brawl Crews, The Smash Bros. Brawl Neo Dojo, Gamecube Action, General Mario Brothers, Pokemon Trading, Pokemon Battles, Pokemon Battle Tournaments, Pokemon Soul Silver, Pokemon Heart Gold, Pokemon Strategy, Pokemon Shopping District, Pokemon Pearl Trading, Pokemon Diamond Trading, Pokemon Clans, Pokemon Trading, Canada, Nintendo 3DS Games, Wrestling
(GameGrep): GameGrep Approver, GameGrep Moderator
(NeoWikis): Super Admin, Animal Crossing, Mario, Ratchet and Clank, Pokemon, Mario, Donkey Kong, Smash Bros, NeoWiki, Twisted Metal
(NeoCRS): CRS Member
Reason for Nomination: Where do I start? haha. Gotenks was one of the first moderators that I ever met on the site, and but the time of my joining he was a veteran member of the team. Since then I've seen him go on to bigger and better things like becoming a Wiki Super Administrator and, more recently, a Category Moderator. he has lived up to the very first impression I had of him and has continued to be a valued friend and, at times, mentor to myself and I'm sure many others. He is kind and caring for all members that he interacts with and is always willing to help someone with a smile. (I'd imagine... lol). At one time he had his fingers in all pies within the site, being involved in the wikis, crs, forums and gamegrep all at the same time. I know of no-one who actively maintained all of these roles and hasn't lost interest several months down the line. The man seems to me a man with unlimited energy and drive to do the things that he cares about - and if he has proved anything over the years, it's his care and compassion for this sites, it's members and it's future. A very good friend and fantastic person over all. That's why I believe he is deserving of a place in the Neoseeker Hall of Fame.

I know I could have just added my support, but I wanted to add a little more =D

Author:   Fluidity
Date:   Aug 08, 12 at 3:17pm (PST)
Gotenks for super. Shit would get done.

Author:   Paradox
Date:   Aug 08, 12 at 10:01pm (PST)
quote edgefan246
i just got perma'd from loungin' for a second time

no edgefan dont go

pls no

Author:   Lovedove
Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 7:54pm (PST)
quote Goonjimbo
quote killer iPod
Think this is just to boost a few egos, I won't lie.
Yes well some of our egos are maxed-out though.
*cough* Ray_Masamune *cough*

Eh, hem. ^^;;

quote Miragedres
Also, he's a moogle.
I approve.

Author:   Miragedres
Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 9:10pm (PST)
quote Lovedove
I approve.
Your awesomeness just skyrocketed tenfold.

Author:   Chelskiman
Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 11:59pm (PST)
Vegi, Oz and DM48 all need to be inducted, I don't care what anyone says. Anyone who has posted on Neo know that these three guys are deadset legends and have made immense contributions to Neo over the years. All three should be apart of the original ten that get inducted, it's as simple as that.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.