Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Neoseeker brings digital goodies to everyone in a new event [DOTA2, Walking Dead and more!] - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/18/t1732369-neoseeker-brings-digital-goodies-to-everyone-in-new-event-dota2-walking-dead-more/2.htm

Author:   Darknet
Date:   May 04, 12 at 4:56pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Neoseeker brings digital goodies to everyone in a new event [DOTA2, Walking Dead and more!]
-------------------------------------------
The Walking Dead - Started with the show. And what am I looking forward to most? Zombies of course! What are you looking forward to the most? (Use spoiler tags when needed)

Skullgirls - FIRE!

World Gone Sour - Slightly less as bad

Author:   VeGiTAX2
Date:   May 04, 12 at 7:07pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Neoseeker brings digital goodies to everyone in a new event [DOTA2, Walking Dead and more!]
Added a code for the Firefall Beta into the mix special thanks to Lorx for that one.

Author:   akimikage
Date:   May 04, 12 at 7:08pm (PST)
DOTA 2 - Coz I've been playing the original DOTA for 5 years now ^^

Author:   Skyexplorer
Date:   May 04, 12 at 7:23pm (PST)
DoTa 2- I've been playing lots of League of Legends lately, and I'd love to try DoTa 2. Also it's DoTa, why not?

It said one image, right?

^Cause Nyan Cat approves of DoTa 2.

Author:   Quetzalcoatl
Date:   May 04, 12 at 9:12pm (PST)
Mortal Kombat - How did you get started or interested in the Mortal Kombat series?

I got started in Mortal Kombat thanks to my older cousins. All of them have been hardcore gamers at a very young age. They always seeked for the newest releases of games. Anyways, having such gaming cousins I also got influenced into the gaming culture. I was very young when I first played Mortal Kombat. I think it was on a Sega at first iirc. I believe it was MKII at their house. Later on I convinced my parents to buy me MK1 for SNES and MK III and so on. I also watched all of the movies and MK series. WHen I finally got hold to the internet in 2000 I literally printed any MK image that I came across xD. MK has been my favorite fighting game and its something I don't mind bragging. My interest to such a series and has influenced my life quite greatly. In other words, I DESERVE TO WIN DIS GAME KUPOPO! =D

Author:   Wakaman
Date:   May 05, 12 at 12:30am (PST)
Mortal Kombat for the Vita please.

I got into the series when I traded a friend my Star Wars racing game for a Mortal Kombat game back on the 64. It was so awesome playing with Liu Kang and him turning into a dinosaur!

The second MK game I ever played was Deception for the Gamecube and that is still one of my favorites, spent thousands of hours on that game.

The movies were the shit, special mentions to Cage's split into a crotch shot. That was my favorite part, well that and his fight with Scorpion.

Author:   Fluroclad
Date:   May 05, 12 at 1:02am (PST)
Please enter me for DOTA2.

I love the MOBA genre. Would love to see where League of Legends originated from

Author:   Shadow of Death
Date:   May 05, 12 at 6:05am (PST)
Mortal Kombat - I believe I started with the Original on the Genesis. Back in the day it was so badass to my preteen self XD I know I suck at the games, but I still liked playing as Subzero and Scorpion. And by Celestia, I WILL eventually manage to use Raiden's Teleport on purpose!

EDIT: Thought I'd clarify (if it wasn't obvious from above) that I wanted the MK game for the PSV.

This message was edited on 2012-05-14T21:24:54-07:00.

Author:   theunknown
Date:   May 05, 12 at 7:26am (PST)
Dota 2

I have been a fan of MOBA games for ages, have been an avid player of dota and would like to play the game to contribute and to try it. There is also a very long list to actually start playing the game... so if not, i may read all the twilight books (see image)

This message was edited on 2012-05-05T13:30:51-07:00.

Author:   euben0
Date:   May 05, 12 at 7:52am (PST)
Entering for DoTa 2

I've been playing League of legends for a while now and would love to try out another of its genre.

Author:   deltasun
Date:   May 05, 12 at 8:09am (PST)
Firefall Beta- I already have Dota 2, not interested in Walking Dead so I just picked this. Don't have an Xbox 360 or I would pick skullgirls.

Author:   moui
Date:   May 05, 12 at 8:15am (PST)
DotA 2!! I spend all of my time playing this already, and I need the key for my friend so as to resume to have a social life :[ even if my social life looks like this...

PS: if it is not okay for me to want a key for a friend, rather than myself, please pretend I didn't mention that I have one. Wait, I mean please disregard my entry :[

Author:   shinitso
Date:   May 05, 12 at 8:35am (PST)
dota 2 -

friend keeps texting me pictures of the heros to piss me off. rage is building.

Author:   ResistanceFailure
Date:   May 05, 12 at 1:48pm (PST)
Skullgirls -

Author:   Baller142
Date:   May 05, 12 at 2:50pm (PST)
The Walking Dead: Episode 1 (XBLA)

Where did you start with the series? Comics, TV?
I actually started with the TV series on AMC and then moved onto the comics. I have always been a fan of the zombie world, and having a show where people are actually surviving and not going towards the zombies with 30 different guns was something that I had to watch.

What are you looking forward to the most?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.