Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introductions! - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/40067/t1253761-introductions/2.htm

Author:   Qillz
Date:   Nov 04, 09 at 6:25pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Introductions!
-------------------------------------------
Hi all. Q here. I just got this yesterday (with the pre-order bonus items, yeah) and am looking forward to comparing notes. I started with a tank, but will no doubt play each race/class eventually.

Author:   zombie_hero
Date:   Nov 04, 09 at 10:37pm (PST)
Hey guys, I don't have a copy of this game myself yet, but it looks pretty cool and I do love my RPG's

Author:   jdj1976
Date:   Nov 05, 09 at 12:43am (PST)
woot got it played 4 hours so far loving it add me if you wanna compare notes

just now i don't like to ruin my games by just plowing tru it i take my time and do side quest and sometimes just go off exploring hehe so im planing to make this game last me til mag/final fantasy hits

Author:   tigerwarrior
Date:   Nov 08, 09 at 10:39pm (PST)
hi everybody im tiger warrior im a big fan of Rpg games and this is my favorite game so far

Author:   Megas MkII
Date:   Nov 13, 09 at 9:32am (PST)
Megas MkII, reporting for thread duty! *Salutes*

I've had this game for just over a day and a half, and I've got to say I'm liking it so far. A few things bug me, but I'm doing just fine, taking my time, and trying to find my balance.

Author:   Aeirou
Date:   Nov 18, 09 at 2:45pm (PST)
Greetings, I am Aeirou.

I plan on playing this game awhile as I have been waiting for one like it for years.

Current: Human Noble Rogue/Ranger

Author:   FargoTaurus
Date:   Nov 18, 09 at 4:06pm (PST)
Subject:   Introductions!
I guys, FargoTaurus here... just waiting for the game to arrive... after receiving the Collector's Edition Game Guide, I just received an e-mail Amazon.com won't be able to send either the PC or PS3 Collector Editions... damn ! Just had to scramble and order the PC version from the EA Store and the PS3 from Best Buy... another couple more days waiting !

Author:   kik36
Date:   Nov 18, 09 at 5:40pm (PST)
Yooo kik36. I picked this up for the PS3 and alternate between this and Demon's Souls. Now all I need is the Fallout 3 DLC and I'll never leave my house again!

Author:   ViNCeNZo
Date:   Nov 22, 09 at 10:12am (PST)
Hello people,

ViNCeNZo here. Going to get this game soon and looking forward to playing it. As you may or may not have noticed, I'm also the section moderator for this forum, so if there's anything you need, give me a shout and I'll see what I can do. My fellow section mod is ACY3 Who can also help out. =)

Have fun!

Author:   Daxlan
Date:   Nov 23, 09 at 7:14pm (PST)
Hey all

Gamertag is Daxlan if anyone wants to add me.
Got the game 3 days ago and tbh i havnt really stopped playing it, atm im playing as a human warrior with a two handed weapon.

Author:   Serverus
Date:   Nov 24, 09 at 2:20am (PST)
Hey guys im Serverus, the most epic guy any ofyou will ever know. hahaz. Got the game, got the guide, got RroD, I'm just that lucky

Gamertag: Serverus IGX, but I'm not going to be online anytime soon if you want to know why and were too stupid to read the sentence before this look up.^

Author:   Kelgar The Dragon
Date:   Nov 24, 09 at 8:36am (PST)
Hello, hello! Kelgar The Dragon is my username, but you can just call me Krennar if you like. Picked up the game recently and have been loving it. Got a few characters already, beat the game once and have been trying out different classes and what have you. Reminds me of Neverwinter Nights quite a bit.

Author:   Subaroo
Date:   Nov 27, 09 at 3:09pm (PST)
Hey all! Love this game alot,keeps me amused quite well.

Author:   ojox the blob
Date:   Nov 28, 09 at 4:53pm (PST)
Hey.. I'm Ojox.. I love RPGs can't get into FPS or any bull like that, I love The Elder Scrolls, and, in their time.. I loved the KotOR series, this game is amazing, just like a combination of ME and KotOR, I love it. You'll see me around a little I guess, I hope people post interesting shiz around here.

Author:   Redemption
Date:   Nov 29, 09 at 7:48pm (PST)
Hi everyone. I picked up the Digital Deluxe edition from Steam during the Thanksgiving sale (along with KOTOR). I haven't had a chance to try it out yet, but I bought ME earlier on sale and I loved it so much I had to try out Dragon's Age.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.