Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Blizzard shelves free Team Deatchmatch update for Diablo 3, cites "depth" and "balance" - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/39822/t1810181-blizzard-shelves-free-team-deatchmatch-update-for-diablo-3-cites-depth-balance/

Author:   bluexy
Date:   Dec 27, 12 at 4:20pm (PST)
Subject:   Blizzard shelves free Team Deatchmatch update for Diablo 3, cites "depth" and "balance"
-------------------------------------------
[[news:21776]]

Author:   Crusad3r
Date:   Dec 27, 12 at 9:43pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Blizzard shelves free Team Deatchmatch update for Diablo 3, cites "depth" and "balance"
Honestly, having seen a whole raft of different "Team Deathmatch" type PvPs with no clear rewards program in place (with a strong PvE side in the game), I'm pretty glad the D3 team ditched it. Wouldn't have been worth implementing at all.

Author:   Marc
Date:   Dec 27, 12 at 10:15pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Blizzard shelves free Team Deatchmatch update for Diablo 3, cites "depth" and "balance"
I seriously doubt we will be seeing PvP anytime soon.

Author:   monkeymanz
Date:   Dec 28, 12 at 3:09am (PST)
Honestly makes since from their perspective. Been on and playing D3 everydsy this week and even being joined in all the channels the most ppl I've seen on at one time is about 117. I can't blame them for not wanting to spend that much on so few ppl :/

Author:   Tenklis
Date:   Dec 28, 12 at 6:38pm (PST)
Haha, fail game.

Author:   Kal El 69
Date:   Dec 29, 12 at 4:53am (PST)
Tried forcing myself to like the game for the sake of my love of D2. After IAS and Inferno nerf I quit and hearing all this makes me glad I quit and sold all my gear for real money ahead of time.

Author:   D3D3D3
Date:   Dec 30, 12 at 4:56am (PST)
Wait wait wait... Inability to balance classes... so they're adding 1v1 PVP with unbalanced classes?

Author:   Tenklis
Date:   Dec 30, 12 at 7:05pm (PST)
Hopefully path of exile will redeem the genre, and isn't a fail title like torchlight 2 or d3

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.