Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: is this worth buying - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/39822/t1781221-this-worth-buying/

Author:   bronze0800
Date:   Oct 24, 12 at 11:18am (PST)
Subject:   is this worth buying
-------------------------------------------
quite simple is this worth me buying at all?

Author:   Marc
Date:   Oct 24, 12 at 10:38pm (PST)
Subject:   re: is this worth buying
now? No. If you want to grind for hours and hours and do the same quests over and over again in order to level up and get to a difficulty that requires you to farm more for you to farm items that inevitably let you farm faster than maybe you will enjoy it.

1st playthrough is fun but its piss easy and not worth $60. I recommend Torchlight 1+2 or Diablo 2 which all have more content and are cheaper than this game. Hack n' Slash games are grindy but at least get one that has some class.

Author:   yogzter
Date:   Oct 29, 12 at 7:10am (PST)
bronze0800
No! at first it was fun but then......
I even want to sell my Diablo III account, interested? lol

Author:   Crusad3r
Date:   Oct 31, 12 at 8:19pm (PST)
quote bronze0800
Like dungeon crawling or item grinding? Then this game is for you

I'm still enjoying it personally.

Author:   bronze0800
Date:   Oct 31, 12 at 8:23pm (PST)
quote Crusad3r
quote bronze0800
Like dungeon crawling or item grinding? Then this game is for you

I'm still enjoying it personally.
grinding no

dungeon crawling if the moment is right yh

Author:   Crusad3r
Date:   Nov 01, 12 at 5:32am (PST)
There's a lot of grinding involved in this game, because if you want to go for a dungeon crawling session and don't have the right gear, you'll probably just fail.

Author:   harhis23
Date:   Nov 02, 12 at 11:24pm (PST)
Being one of the fastest-selling PC games, Diablo III is indeed worth buying. There are five character classes that you can choose from. You can be a witch doctor, a wizard, barbarian, monk, or a demon hunter. Whatever suits your preferences, go for it. Surely, you'll enjoy it.

Author:   PlaystationGuru
Date:   Nov 30, 12 at 10:31am (PST)
There will be PVP soon. Well relatively soon.
I think wait for the PvP (player vs player) and you will have lots of fun.
As long as they make it like Diablo 2.

Author:   imcupid
Date:   Dec 17, 12 at 2:17am (PST)
I think it's worth to buy. I really liked it and now it's not so expensive. I saw it for €30 at [link name=]http://www.go2arena.com/diablo.html[/link]. Personally - i prefer Diablo 2, but Diablo 3 has better graphic. If you haven't play Diablo 2, i think you will love it.

Author:   heartache
Date:   Dec 19, 12 at 11:32pm (PST)
I know Go2Arena.com store I also bought there a game so i can recommend this And about Diablo 3 - it's totally worth buying

Author:   MaChaoTheSplendid
Date:   Dec 22, 12 at 7:56pm (PST)
I was big into d2. Had several 90 odd characters, a zon, sorc, barb etc. And would do cows, meph runs and baal runs with the best of them. Was good fun.

I dunno about d3. I just never got into it. Got a monk to 50 or something and then just kind of got bored..Apparently the more recent patches have improved it a bit though.

Author:   Jace2012
Date:   Jan 14, 13 at 6:10am (PST)
quote harhis23
Being one of the fastest-selling PC games, Diablo III is indeed worth buying. There are five character classes that you can choose from. You can be a witch doctor, a wizard, barbarian, monk, or a demon hunter. Whatever suits your preferences, go for it. Surely, you'll enjoy it.

lold at that (a Blizzard employee maybe?)

Diablo 3 is fun if you try to find fun in it. Otherwise do not bother with it. From my personal experience with the game play Softcore once (the mode which you can die as many times as you want) and then switch to Hardcore mode (if you die in this mode you lose your character's equipment and inventory - items in staash and gold collected are not lost). The economy in HC is so much more balanced than in SC. Do not try it though if you have heart related health issues. It could kill you. Seriously. a near-death experience in HC is one of the most thrilling moments in my entire gaming history!

Author:   fiker
Date:   Feb 12, 13 at 2:43am (PST)
I bought diablo and still playing. I think it's worth buying and pvp coming soon and will be okey. Sth new in the game. You can buy really cheap inexus.us/diablo-3/?affiliate=l10. There You can pay via paypal, credit card or pay safe card.

Author:   Dududa
Date:   Feb 25, 13 at 4:08am (PST)
It's worth. I read a lot of opinions that Diablo 2 is better. But I can't agree.

Author:   joeja69
Date:   Apr 04, 13 at 7:45pm (PST)
Having played both d2 and d3 i'd personaly go for d2

Not to say i don't enjoy d3 i just think d2 is the better game, even though it's 10 years older lol

Main advantage of d2 over d3 is single player, if you want to you can play without having to go on the net, disadvantage of playing d2 online is the chat bots, but if you use the ignor feature they don't bother you so much, and the endless baal dia runs to get to 99 are more entertaining with a group of real people rather than the bots oh and the "secret level" is so much more entertaining in d2 than d3.

At the end of the day it's about how much you want to spend, £15 will buy you the d2 battle chest or d2 and the expansion seperately or you can spend £50 on d3 either way you get a good hack and slash dungeon crawler to slaughter minions with

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.