Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Diablo 3 1.05 patch incoming, includes Monster Power difficulty bosses - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/39822/t1776789-diablo-3-1-05-patch-incoming-includes-monster-power-difficulty-bosses/

Author:   chautemoc
Date:   Oct 16, 12 at 8:00am (PST)
Subject:   Diablo 3 1.05 patch incoming, includes Monster Power difficulty bosses
-------------------------------------------
[[news:21126]]

Author:   RazeHell
Date:   Oct 16, 12 at 9:08am (PST)
Subject:   re: Diablo 3 1.05 patch incoming, includes Monster Power difficulty bosses
The Hellfire Ring is going to be game breaking. It doesn't have a level requirement, so you can just put it in your stash, and let one of your low-level characters equip it for an extremely cheap and painfully easy Normal/Nightmare run.

That being said, I'm sure the Hellfire Ring is probably the final prize for the machine that even the most geared of characters is going to have a hard time attaining.

Author:   Nu Wa Rocks
Date:   Oct 18, 12 at 1:03pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Diablo 3 1.05 patch incoming, includes Monster Power difficulty bosses
I wonder if the ring is soulbound or not. Anyone knows?

Date:   Oct 18, 12 at 1:35pm (PST)
I'm struggling to even find all the keys to the damn machine. I've spent about two hours now killing Odeg for the first key, but I still don't have it, and that's with 150% MF.

Author:   Nu Wa Rocks
Date:   Oct 18, 12 at 3:31pm (PST)
I don't think it has much to do with MF. What level MP are you at? I heard that if you are MP1, then it's like 10% chance of getting a key, MP2 is 20%, etc...

Date:   Oct 18, 12 at 6:56pm (PST)
Playing at MP1.

I made the horrible, if somewhat hilarious mistake of trying MP10.
When I found Odeg, he must have had several hundred billion health.
Diablo himself has only 80 billion on inferno.

Author:   c0da
Date:   Oct 20, 12 at 2:29pm (PST)
I guess I will try out the bosses soon, but I am totally enjoying all the legendaries and set pieces that drop. Most have been junk, but some were pretty awesome. I actually got 3 set items in one run and 2 were Immortal king's pieces.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.