Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introduction Thread - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/39822/t1182877-introduction-thread/2.htm

Author:   Hawk
Date:   Jul 05, 08 at 3:43pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduction Thread
-------------------------------------------
I'm Hawk. Up until a few months ago, I'd never had a computer that could even run a Diablo game (pathetic, I know). When I finally got a good computer, I wanted to get some games for it, naturally. So I went and picked up Morrowind and Diablo II. Two of the best purchases I've ever made. And now there's going to be a Diablo III. This pleases me.

Author:   Sunderdown
Date:   Jul 05, 08 at 3:57pm (PST)
No computer for gaming?!? Even a Diablo game?!? Not even the first one?!? How have you survived?!? Excellent choice on your first two games though, I'm afraid I prefer Oblivion over Morrowind though, purely for its playability. I'm afraid you won't be able to get rid of Diablo II though, as it just never gets old (at least too old for playing). Have you got/planning to get Lord of Destruction? It makes it soooo much better.

Author:   Victor123
Date:   Jul 06, 08 at 5:17am (PST)
I'm Victor and I can't possibly express how happy I am that D3 is in the works.

Author:   shaddow_soul
Date:   Jul 20, 08 at 12:31pm (PST)
Cant wait for this game to come out. Shaddow_souls my name, dont wear it out. I submitted an application to create this forum about 4 months ago and it got turned down, cause there wasn't enough info.

It was just a few weeks ago I found out...

You ppls will be seeing me here a lot

Author:   bobbonew
Date:   Jul 23, 08 at 11:51am (PST)
bobbonew here. Quite excited about Diablo III that it actually brought me back to posting on neo. I absolutely cannot believe that after all these years they are finally releasing another Diablo. And they said they wouldn't do it.

Author:   Victor123
Date:   Jul 24, 08 at 5:35pm (PST)
quote bobbonew
bobbonew here. Quite excited about Diablo III that it actually brought me back to posting on neo. I absolutely cannot believe that after all these years they are finally releasing another Diablo. And they said they wouldn't do it.
Yeah, I'm thinking they must have realized how much money they could make if they did another. Hopefully they make a ton and never stop making new ones.

Author:   belowradar
Date:   Jul 31, 08 at 6:51pm (PST)
I just got into playing Diablo 2 with my younger brother. I usually play on my 360 but I've been sucked into this world. After hearing about Diablo 3 on G4 I got pretty stocked. The game play teaser looked really good. Can't wait to get my hands on this in about 2 years. Anyone looking to dungeoncrawl with me in Diablo hit me up with a message.

Author:   HD Samus
Date:   Aug 03, 08 at 11:50pm (PST)
I loved diablo 2 and was hoping that the 3 version appears if anyone have information about the players or enemies or release date please tell me , PLEASE.....

Author:   Cmm
Date:   Aug 15, 08 at 8:49am (PST)
Hi as you can see my nick is cmm344.I loved Diablo 2(which i've also submitted my artwork ) and i'm looking forward to this.

Author:   Syfe Kuroslayer
Date:   Aug 17, 08 at 10:17pm (PST)
hey everybody.

after seeing that trailer and gameplay thing... i decided to hop on the band wagon for this game

Author:   Shiny
Date:   Aug 17, 08 at 10:26pm (PST)
I'm Shiny.

IMO, Diablo II was (and still is) the best game ever made and I can't wait for D3.

Author:   Nu Wa Rocks
Date:   Aug 18, 08 at 11:25pm (PST)
Hi all... I love Diablo II and cannot be more excited for Diablo III. Too bad it's going to be another year or year and a half before it is release (maybe longer, knowing Blizzard's history with game release and perfection). Maybe Starcraft II will be out by then.

i started my Neoseeker profile while playing Dynasty Warriors III and thus still enjoy that series.

Hiya Dine ^^

Author:   N Z L
Date:   Aug 22, 08 at 12:35am (PST)
My name´s Juan Cruz Maciel.

You know, since i beat Diablo at the psx with my little cousin and then, first time played Diablo II; i thought i wold have been great (at least for me) to play D2 in PS2.

I just can´t wait for the third Diablo!

Author:   WereJackal
Date:   Mar 31, 09 at 12:20am (PST)
Yo WereJackal here. im a big fan of D2. played tons of it on bnet back then. hearing bout the realese of D3 made me miss the game. so i played D2 again lol. from start to finish in normal lol.

anyway im looking forward to it. D3 is gonna be great. cant wait to get back on building diff classes and all.

Author:   sexyfreak024
Date:   Mar 31, 10 at 6:22pm (PST)
hello

good day

im new here in this thread

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2015.
All Rights Reserved.