Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Forum Introductions - page 18

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/39431/t1164089-forum-introductions/18.htm

Author:   ShadowCrystallux
Date:   Mar 27, 10 at 2:30am (PST)
Subject:   re: Forum Introductions
-------------------------------------------
Phoenixmon, the pokemon lover for 10 years!

Author:   euben0
Date:   Mar 27, 10 at 2:44am (PST)
NOO WAI!
I HAVE LOVED POKEMON FOR 10 YEARS!

Author:   Karuto
Date:   Apr 11, 10 at 2:37pm (PST)
Hey I'm Karuto.
And I play Platinum and Soul Silver!
(:

Author:   DragonMaster ACCLAIM
Date:   Apr 29, 10 at 9:53am (PST)
Info About Me, ACCLAIM, The Dragon Master!!!

Am the Ultimate Dragon Master and Champion of the Pokemon Universe. I live in the Land of Dragonaurus where a huge statue of Dragonaurus is and I live in it. No one in this Universe has ever challenged me in a battle and returned because they will always die before am touched! There arent much people who have challenged me considering the time Ive existed because they never survived the long and difficult road to their final destination-The Dragonaurus Statue. All those who survived the road used powerful Super Legendary Pokemons-Lugia, Ho-oh and Mewtwo. But they couldnt even touch my incredibly accurate Horndrilling Dragonite who isnt even a basic legendary pokemon. Of every specie of pokemon, there is only a 1 in 370000000 chance of getting the very perfect pokemon. But guess what? All my pokemons are perfect. And the reason to that is quite obvious. It is because am the Ultimate Dragon Master. I also have a Tyranitar, Kingdra, Charizard, Aerodactyl and a Dragonaurus who is the ultimate dragon pokemon in the universe. But none of these pokemons have ever battled a single trainer before because my Dragonite always sweeps through enemies team without being hurt. Am not only the ultimate Champion in pokemon but am also the worlds best fighter myself. With my Great Dragon Sword, I can cut open even the hardest Shuckle Shell just by tapping it with sword. My Great Dragon Sword also allows me to change the weather even to weathers which doesnt exist on Earth such as the storm of Great Red Spot and Great Dark Spot. But am never harmed by the storm because am the Ultimate Dragon Master. So you still want to challenge the Fabulous Magnificent Me? Ha, youre just a useless n00b who doesnt care about his life! Fwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...prepare to lose! Fwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Author:   C_loe9614
Date:   May 05, 10 at 7:38pm (PST)
C_loe9614 here! I'm also a new neo-seeker! I'll be posting here tons!!

bonsoir
<3

Author:   MasterMewtwo
Date:   May 09, 10 at 10:53pm (PST)
Hi i'm MasterMewtwo I play Platinum and HeartGold.

Author:   michaelb8636
Date:   Aug 17, 10 at 11:00am (PST)
Hey, i'm Michael and i love Pokemon Platinum and i am an active player of the game.

Author:   nummer31
Date:   Sep 05, 10 at 4:51am (PST)
hello everybody
joined here because i'm n00b at Pokemon games and Emulators
but i love them
lookin forward to getting help from all the experienced members

Author:   Mother Ranma
Date:   Sep 05, 10 at 5:26am (PST)
quote nummer31
hello everybody
joined here because i'm n00b at Pokemon games and Emulators
but i love them
lookin forward to getting help from all the experienced members
Neoseeker does not condone the use of emulators as they are considered illegal. But if you need any help with one feel free to PM me.

Author:   nummer31
Date:   Sep 05, 10 at 9:47am (PST)
quote Mother_Ranma
Neoseeker does not condone the use of emulators as they are considered illegal. But if you need any help with one feel free to PM me.
thank u very much
so far i'm not facing any problem
with the Emulators

Author:   Cai_zhong
Date:   Nov 26, 10 at 1:34pm (PST)
Hi I'm also new to the forum. I can't wait to get into the battling here since this forum is the most active from what I have found.

Author:   JetStar
Date:   Nov 29, 10 at 6:54am (PST)
Hallo! I'm Joe and I'm new to Neoseeker in general!

Author:   PokemonCraft
Date:   Jan 15, 11 at 10:11pm (PST)
hello folks. I am Furkan

have fun

Author:   syruss
Date:   Jan 18, 11 at 12:07pm (PST)
guy who likes competitive battling, but doesn't have wifi
how sad is that.

Author:   syruss
Date:   Jan 18, 11 at 12:13pm (PST)
quote DragonMaster ACCLAIM
Info About Me, ACCLAIM, The Dragon Master!!!

Am the Ultimate Dragon Master and Champion of the Pokemon Universe. I live in the Land of Dragonaurus where a huge statue of Dragonaurus is and I live in it. No one in this Universe has ever challenged me in a battle and returned because they will always die before am touched! There arent much people who have challenged me considering the time Ive existed because they never survived the long and difficult road to their final destination-The Dragonaurus Statue. All those who survived the road used powerful Super Legendary Pokemons-Lugia, Ho-oh and Mewtwo. But they couldnt even touch my incredibly accurate Horndrilling Dragonite who isnt even a basic legendary pokemon. Of every specie of pokemon, there is only a 1 in 370000000 chance of getting the very perfect pokemon. But guess what? All my pokemons are perfect. And the reason to that is quite obvious. It is because am the Ultimate Dragon Master. I also have a Tyranitar, Kingdra, Charizard, Aerodactyl and a Dragonaurus who is the ultimate dragon pokemon in the universe. But none of these pokemons have ever battled a single trainer before because my Dragonite always sweeps through enemies team without being hurt. Am not only the ultimate Champion in pokemon but am also the worlds best fighter myself. With my Great Dragon Sword, I can cut open even the hardest Shuckle Shell just by tapping it with sword. My Great Dragon Sword also allows me to change the weather even to weathers which doesnt exist on Earth such as the storm of Great Red Spot and Great Dark Spot. But am never harmed by the storm because am the Ultimate Dragon Master. So you still want to challenge the Fabulous Magnificent Me? Ha, youre just a useless n00b who doesnt care about his life! Fwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...prepare to lose! Fwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
dude it's just a game, lolz
dragonite can't even learn horn drill
dragonaurus???? ...........
worlds best fighter .......... ?!
storm of great red/dark spot ?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.