Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Monster hunter freedom unite help! - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38854/t1771035-monster-hunter-freedom-unite-help/

Author:   rawymer
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 9:54am (PST)
Subject:   Monster hunter freedom unite help!
-------------------------------------------
Okay, so me and my buddy got psp's together to play this, now... If i use CFW (custom firmware) on mine and use it on his can we still play beside each other and online over xlink? (without getting banned from PSN) Soon, we plan on getting MH-Tri and if we english patch it can we still go online with other people?

Jw and thanks to anybody to helps!

Author:   Hanners
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 1:58pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Monster hunter freedom unite help!
I know for a fact you can easily play beside each other still. I haven't used Xlink, so I have no idea about that one. I'm not really sure about the rest. :\ Sorry.

Maybe I'll try my PSP and find out if it's fine over AHN.

Author:   navv
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 7:12am (PST)
you can play Mhfu online without a ps3 or xlink kai you just need a pc or laptop and Search on youtube How to play mhfu online without a ps3 or xlink kai you would have to use mhp tunnel (its free) and you would have to put some files on your psp

Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 2:34pm (PST)
quote navv
you can play Mhfu online without a ps3 or xlink kai you just need a pc or laptop and Search on youtube How to play mhfu online without a ps3 or xlink kai you would have to use mhp tunnel (its free) and you would have to put some files on your psp
navv... This isn't very relevant to his question. Sometimes I wonder if that's all you talk about.

Author:   me
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 8:01am (PST)
This is you he can play with his friend sitting on his laptop he doesn't even has to come over to his house.

Author:   Unbeaten
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 8:13am (PST)
quote Hanners
quote navv
navv... This isn't very relevant to his question. Sometimes I wonder if that's all you talk about.
HAHAHA.

Anyways, I don't know much about this shit, but I think the answers to all your questions are yes. Don't use xlink though, just use adhoc on PS3 to play together.

Author:   navv
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 8:07am (PST)
Why does he have even has to buy a ps3 for 299 dollars when he can just sit on his computer and play online !!

Author:   gn_x00
Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 8:27am (PST)
do you even remember that PS3 is a game console?

Date:   Oct 08, 12 at 12:34pm (PST)
Probably not... :l

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.