Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: nargacuga urgent quest HELP!!! - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38854/t1760302-nargacuga-urgent-quest-help/2.htm

Author:   eagle2535
Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 8:45pm (PST)
Subject:   re: nargacuga urgent quest HELP!!!
-------------------------------------------
quote Hanners
Hmmm... Quick eating and autotracker is pretty good for Narga using SnS. Depending on the SnS you might want something different. But generally it's a good idea to have something that will help you survive. While fighting Narga you should probably have full or almost-full health from your cat chefs. So HP isn't a big concern.

I generally liked using Skull Face helmet with full Monodevil U armor, I believe it gave Sharpness +1, Adrenaline +1, and Reckless Abandon +3 if you had a 2-slot weapon and one protection jewel to negate the demonic protection.

It was literally my favorite set until I got to Akantor armor. Looks pretty damn cool too. If you have trouble fighting him I'd stick with survival skills like quick eating and autotracker for now though.
how to get high grade platinum horns without dying lots?

Author:   gn_x00
Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 9:35pm (PST)
quote eagle2535
how to get high grade platinum horns without dying lots?
dodge more + don't get hit = say no to dying
that's the basic rule
as for Blos family, Pellet S from HBG/LBG totally destroy all of them. Just shot to the head until the horn(s) break, then shot the tail (weak point for all variants)
Pellet S lv 3 (obviously) works the best and usually it will die with just Pellet S lv 3 (+ all the material to make more)

Author:   Hanners
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 11:49am (PST)
quote gn_x00
dodge more + don't get hit = say no to dying
that's the basic rule
as for Blos family, Pellet S from HBG/LBG totally destroy all of them. Just shot to the head until the horn(s) break, then shot the tail (weak point for all variants)
Pellet S lv 3 (obviously) works the best and usually it will die with just Pellet S lv 3 (+ all the material to make more)
This. HBG's will annihilate blos. Just make sure you have a set that lets you dodge them well enough. Otherwise you'll still get trashed pretty bad if you're bad at dodging.

Author:   Zartan13
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 6:24am (PST)
If you can beat elder dragons the lunastra sword after you upgrade it is great for nargas due to its massive attack and fire attribute, but its not that sharp so I would go with either death stench s armor for the fencing or ceanataur s armor since it has high defense and sharpness plus 1

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.