Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Hunter's Tavern XII - Achievement Get - Borderlands 2 - page 7

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38854/t1759535-hunters-tavern-xii-achievement-get-borderlands-2/7.htm

Author:   XtremeBladesta
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 12:41pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Hunter's Tavern XII - Achievement Get - Borderlands 2
-------------------------------------------
Just using big words doesn't make you smarter. Nor does just correcting your grammar. You can use plenty of big words, and spell everything right, and all kinds of stuff, but you still have to have somethin literate to say before anyone can understand you.

Translation: You may have begun to type sliiiightly more similar to us, but you still think like an unwashed heathen.

Author:   RaThaLoS 123 MhFu
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 12:51pm (PST)
To be honest your right, I wish I played games like what you talk about, but don't know them, so I make new topics. Welcome to Aloneville population: me [MELANCHOLIC VIOLIN MUSIC]

Author:   A Wind Powered Moose
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 2:01pm (PST)
Eyo you don't need an elevated vocabulary to be intelligent. It also works in the reverse. I mean, look at me. I consider myself incredibly eloquent and articulate, but I'm a big *bleep*in' dummy.

Don't try and conform to what you think is expected of you. It sounds like you're trying real hard to fit in or some shit; you just gotta do you.

Author:   Paradox
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 2:42pm (PST)
quote A Wind Powered Moose
Why are you reading this post in the Hunter's Tavern instead of seeing Dredd 3D with as many of your friends as possible?
My friends are too pleb and wanted to see some horror movie instead.

I just went with the crowd.

Author:   Hanners
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 4:01pm (PST)
quote RaThaLoS 123 MhFu
I'm back !
:3

Author:   Kalamity
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 5:02pm (PST)
quote AzureLao
quote Kalamity
I've yet to beat Dark Souls, I honestly forgot where I need to go so I'm stuck until I look up what I need to do. Last boss I fought was pinwheel and I did that after seath.
in pinwheels chamber, at the back right, there should be a ladder. it looks like decoration, so you might miss is at first. that leads to the tomb of giants and Nito.

now, if youve beaten seath, and then nito, you still have the 4 kings and the bed of chaos. 4 kings are down in New Londo, and the Bed of Chaos if in Lost Izalith, which is through queelag->demon ruins->bosses->lost izalith
Nito is next then, I've killed bed of chaos. Then I'll go after them four kings.

Author:   AzureLao
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 6:34pm (PST)
quote Kalamity
Nito is next then, I've killed bed of chaos. Then I'll go after them four kings.
coolo.
you want some general tips for them, or do you just want to wing it?

also, been fighting the urge to use a trainer for dark souls so my char can do anything. think ill wait til after i beat artorias, then try out some other builds

Author:   Wakaman
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 7:17pm (PST)
Pfft, why ya'll watching movies and being social when FIFA 13 is out?

Disappointed that the virtual pro is online only, most of my shennanigans come from the VP. Other than that it's pretty damn nice, I missed all the early *bleep*ery from EA too, ain't I lucky. I'd play Dark Souls too if I didn't let my friend borrow it. Gonna seriously hope he brings Dragon's Dogma back with it. :L

Author:   Kalamity
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 8:27pm (PST)
quote AzureLao
quote Kalamity
coolo.
you want some general tips for them, or do you just want to wing it?

also, been fighting the urge to use a trainer for dark souls so my char can do anything. think ill wait til after i beat artorias, then try out some other builds
I'm going to wing the hell out of it. Then during ng+ I'll pay more attention to what I'm doing.

Author:   RaThaLoS 123 MhFu
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 12:22am (PST)
Is devils may cry a ps2 game, were your a dude with a sword, dual pistols, can change into devil, collect rubies and stuff? I played it.

Author:   Hellbully
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 9:52am (PST)
quote RaThaLoS 123 MhFu
Is devils may cry a ps2 game, were your a dude with a sword, dual pistols, can change into devil, collect rubies and stuff? I played it.
It is a Snes game.

Author:   Hanners
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 10:14am (PST)
quote Hellbully
quote RaThaLoS 123 MhFu
It is a Snes game.

Pretty sure it was an Atari 2600 game.

Author:   AzureLao
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 12:05pm (PST)
commodore 64 game

Author:   BossmanG3
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 11:52am (PST)
Having missed the entire DS line due to getting a psp, I'm now going through the rpgs I'll have to play for it. Starting Chrono trigger as I heard it's good. The psp games can wait.

quote RaThaLoS 123 MhFu
We can never know. Games are made to prevent people researching about them on the internet. Damned regulations.

Why are you back here? Are you here to finally turn a new leaf and transcend into a state of correct writing and etiquette?

Author:   A Wind Powered Moose
Date:   Sep 29, 12 at 1:28am (PST)
Got Borderlands 2 about two days ago. Just finished it. God, I love these games. Honestly, if it weren't for the meme humor, I'd honestly say they're two of the funniest games of all time.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.