Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Hunter's Tavern XII - Achievement Get - Borderlands 2 - page 6

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38854/t1759535-hunters-tavern-xii-achievement-get-borderlands-2/6.htm

Author:   Paradox
Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 6:50pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Hunter's Tavern XII - Achievement Get - Borderlands 2
-------------------------------------------
Sup guys, how's everyone doing?

Haven't used Neo in a while =/

Author:   Kalamity
Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 7:32pm (PST)
quote Paradox
Sup guys, how's everyone doing?

Haven't used Neo in a while =/
Good, I ship out for basic training on new years. I thought I'd share that with you.

Author:   Arcliff
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 8:01am (PST)
*bleep*ing mother bitching news.

DRAGON'S DOGMA "DARK ARISEN"

DD FREE TITLE UPDATE

And I'm just so *bleep*ing hyped for Neptunia Victory!

Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 2:59am (PST)
I've been invading people on Prepare to Die all day. I love this set. I call my character Killaire of Asstora. \D

Author:   Wakaman
Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 7:43am (PST)
Well, howdy people, seems I've been gone a bit too. I was playing some dark souls recently and loved invading people, was so much fun until one person summoned two others on me and straight jumped me.

God Eater 2 looks nice, but that was shadowed a bit by that MH video, that weapon looks fun.
This new Dragon's Dogma stuff looks nice too.

Author:   AzureLao
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 12:43pm (PST)
quote Arcliff
I've been invading people on Prepare to Die all day. I love this set. I call my character Killaire of Asstora. \D
been getting through NG+. started out as a dex character, so im now leveling him up to get spellcasting.
just reached Biggie and Smalls, so thats going to be a fun fight, and i need to get through them in order to get to the DLC stuff

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 6:24am (PST)
quote AzureLao
quote Arcliff
been getting through NG+. started out as a dex character, so im now leveling him up to get spellcasting.
just reached Biggie and Smalls, so thats going to be a fun fight, and i need to get through them in order to get to the DLC stuff
Yes. Spellcasting is *bleep*ing insane on Prepare to Die. Get all Dark Sorcery and then trade Manus' Soul with Snuggly for the most bitching sorcery that totally OWNS in PvP. That homing is just insane.

Oreos and Smores is a really, really fun fight when you solo them. Also, after you get the Lordvessel, save Dusk if you haven't saved her. After that just go to the Duke's Archives, after the first elevator, you'll see a crystal golem just standing on a corner. Kill him to get the Broken Pendant and then go back to the cove where you fought the golden golem which had Dusk in it. Manus' mother-ass hand will take you to Oolacile.

Author:   The Kushala Kid
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 3:05pm (PST)
So after damn near a month where my internet access was limited to using the university library and feeling awkward for being one of the only people not using them for some form of work, I'm back.
I'm also unimpressed to learn that P4 Arena is STILL not out over here, that was the first thing I tried to do when I connected my Xbox to live and it wasn't there. So I had disappointment for dinner.

Author:   XtremeBladesta
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 3:48pm (PST)
I had amazing mystery meat with cheeseburger-flavored sauce on it.

Seriously, never buy anything frozen that says hamburger on it unless you're buying legit beef.

Author:   Kalamity
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 3:33am (PST)
I've yet to beat Dark Souls, I honestly forgot where I need to go so I'm stuck until I look up what I need to do. Last boss I fought was pinwheel and I did that after seath.

Author:   Machienzo
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 6:29am (PST)
quote Kalamity
I've yet to beat Dark Souls, I honestly forgot where I need to go so I'm stuck until I look up what I need to do. Last boss I fought was pinwheel and I did that after seath.
I managed to Platinum it a few weeks ago. Okay, so maybe I cheated a bit and got jbh to send me some of those extremely rare items such as the Channeler's Trident...

Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 8:40am (PST)
quote Kalamity
in pinwheels chamber, at the back right, there should be a ladder. it looks like decoration, so you might miss is at first. that leads to the tomb of giants and Nito.

now, if youve beaten seath, and then nito, you still have the 4 kings and the bed of chaos. 4 kings are down in New Londo, and the Bed of Chaos if in Lost Izalith, which is through queelag->demon ruins->bosses->lost izalith

Author:   A Wind Powered Moose
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 10:39am (PST)
Why are you reading this post in the Hunter's Tavern instead of seeing Dredd 3D with as many of your friends as possible?

Author:   RaThaLoS 123 MhFu
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 10:55am (PST)
I'm back !
:3

5 months with X and...wait X? Nul now eh? Big word nerd challange? I go first.
Antidisestablishmentarianism, dictionary beatdown, KABOOM.
Indeed I have improvised my intelligence, X your knowlege of words is merely nothing compared to me.
--------------------------------
Bane/tom hardy- Well perhaps he's wondering why you would shoot a man before throwing him of a plane.

Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 12:01pm (PST)
and once again you make little to no sense whatsoever

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.