Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Hunter's Tavern XII - Achievement Get - Borderlands 2 - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38854/t1759535-hunters-tavern-xii-achievement-get-borderlands-2/

Author:   XtremeBladesta
Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 5:02am (PST)
Subject:   Hunter's Tavern XII - Achievement Get - Borderlands 2
-------------------------------------------
For free. Because I'm cool.

Also, Achievement Get - 2 in a row.

Also also, yes, I am a bit of an HT whore. But I just love making them lol

This message was edited on 2012-09-11T07:42:29-07:00.

Author:   Hellbully
Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 6:16am (PST)
Subject:   re: Hunter's Tavern XII - Achievement Get - Borderlands 2
No, Just No

Please, Don't let this happen, at least not by Paul W.S Anderson

Author:   Kalamity
Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 6:44am (PST)
XtremeBladesta could you fix the title.

It be quite interesting to see how they make a movie about a game that has no story and never ends.

Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 7:43am (PST)
Kalamity What title fix?

Author:   Kalamity
Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 12:03pm (PST)
quote XtremeBladesta
Kalamity What title fix?
Oh damn I thought the title was mispelled. I guess I was wrong.

I'm not wrong.

Author:   BossmanG3
Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 12:07pm (PST)
quote Hanners
... *Takes out swords.* Decided to storm it after all. >:l Capcom, I don't care if your body isn't ready, I will ravage your poor decision-making skills.
Capcom sure knows how to piss off people to the point of them hardly caring.

Small examples:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-nintendo-3ds/63891688

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/63890608

quote Hanners
I'm attending a university in San Jose now. I've made my first step into the world. :x It's scary.
Congrats man, I wish you the best!

quote Hanners
Hopefully taking a leave of absence. >_>
... Permanently.
He's just a lonely kid looking for friends. You know what, if he comes back, I'll be his friend.

quote X
I came.
Well hello to you too, and yes an english MH confirmed is to die for. Long time no see fellow. How's life been treating you?

Author:   NUL
Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 12:17pm (PST)
quote BossmanG3
quote X
I came.
Well hello to you too, and yes an english MH confirmed is to die for. Long time no see fellow. How's life been treating you?[/div]
Badly. I'm broke, tired from work, have no friends, I've been single for way too long...

Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 12:49pm (PST)
quote X
quote BossmanG3
quote X
I came.
Well hello to you too, and yes an english MH confirmed is to die for. Long time no see fellow. How's life been treating you?[/div]
Badly. I'm broke, tired from work, have no friends, I've been single for way too long...
Well there's always going to be times when we're down and life presses us to the ground, but there's plenty to life you see, so much to discover and endless possibilities. You've made it this far, and you can find a way to keep going because you have that power.

You have some friends here if you need them, even if we don't live near each other, that's a start.

If you're single, go out and meet people. Throw some one liners to woman on the street. You might be surprised when you end up getting some dates simply from doing that. People have even gotten dates from the 3DS Swapnote feature. Nothing is always given to you on a silver platter, but that platter is there for you to reach and grab it. NOW SHOW EM WHAT YOU'RE MADE OF!

Author:   Hanners
Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 6:17pm (PST)
quote BossmanG3
Capcom sure knows how to piss off people to the point of them hardly caring.

Small examples:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-nintendo-3ds/63891688
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/63890608
But see. I do care... ; - ; I care so hard... *Sobs*

quote BossmanG3
Congrats man, I wish you the best!
Thanks! It's a big step for me, but I feel like I'm heading in the right direction...! What have you been up to?
quote BossmanG3
He's just a lonely kid looking for friends. You know what, if he comes back, I'll be his friend.
That's deep, man. I can be friends with many people, but I can still be irritated at any of them. :\ For various reasons.

quote X
... How long is too long? 21 years?

Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 10:55pm (PST)
quote Hanners
But see. I do care... ; - ; I care so hard... *Sobs*
Don't worry there's plenty of other games out there that can suit your taste

quote Hanners
What have you been up to?
Mostly college work, and I was planning on getting a Vita, but with the software drought, the 3DS crushing it, and Sony's dumb moves, I'll wait. The main reason was due to play the large back log of psp games I needed to play, but backwards compatibility on the Vita is limited so I'll be buying another psp.

I don't come to this board as often as I hate admiting as I jump from here to Gfaqs since it's extremely active there plus plenty of info is available there as soon as it arrives. Plus I go there for the large amount of lulz.

Author:   Arcliff
Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 4:57am (PST)
Apparently Universal Studios Japan is getting Resident Evil attractions.

Author:   Hepsilon
Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 12:44pm (PST)
Hallo there peoples =) How goes things?

Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 12:49pm (PST)
quote Hepsilon
Hiya Heps! I went to the doc today after I didn't get any better, and I have acute bronchitis. No school for me until monday, which actually kinda blows since I'm missing Drumline (of which I am a key part[piano play{lol no pun intended}]), the Homecoming Parade (which I'm not sad about, I hate marching) and extreme hide and seek with my cousin and friends. >_>

How goes you?

Author:   Hepsilon
Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 12:54pm (PST)
quote XtremeBladesta
quote Hepsilon
Hiya Heps! I went to the doc today after I didn't get any better, and I have acute bronchitis. No school for me until monday, which actually kinda blows since I'm missing Drumline (of which I am a key part[piano play{lol no pun intended}]), the Homecoming Parade (which I'm not sad about, I hate marching) and extreme hide and seek with my cousin and friends. >_>

How goes you?

Aww, that sucks =( at least no school though.

I'm doing alright ^^ Got another job pretty much right after my last one ended, feels pretty lucky ._. Better hours, better money, better co workers and it's within walking distance of my house, so I don't even need to pay for travel. It's working out great =)

Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 12:56pm (PST)
quote Hepsilon
quote XtremeBladesta
quote Hepsilon

How goes you?

Aww, that sucks =( at least no school though.

I'm doing alright ^^ Got another job pretty much right after my last one ended, feels pretty lucky ._. Better hours, better money, better co workers and it's within walking distance of my house, so I don't even need to pay for travel. It's working out great =)
That's pretty cool. Sounds like you really lucked out there. My luck's been wavering again, I got my graphics card but I can't use it because the jackoffs at Amazon and the official Geforce website never once mention the PSU requirements.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.