Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Hunters tavern X- Hipster Kushala kid hates Ratatass xD - page 13

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38854/t1737161-hunters-tavern-hipster-kushala-kid-hates-ratatass-xd/13.htm

Author:   RaThaLoS 123 MhFu
Date:   Jun 25, 12 at 12:08pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Hunters tavern X- Hipster Kushala kid hates Ratatass xD
-------------------------------------------
*Bleep* pirlo for that good goal, *bleep* buffon for saving that goal and *bleep* you for not wanting England to win. Trolololo senses are tingling....

Author:   BossmanG3
Date:   Jun 25, 12 at 2:03pm (PST)
quote XtremeBladesta
Well god, how big is the damn thing now?
Here

Author:   XtremeBladesta
Date:   Jun 25, 12 at 2:31pm (PST)
Oh my god, my theory was right. One time I thought about Nintendo's consoles, and just the way they went, but I always thought the move from DSi to DSi XL was a step backwards. In fact, it reminded me of the original, bulky DS. And now your pic looks EXACTLY like a Gameboy Advance SP! They're just going backwards and redoing everything they've ever done!

Author:   BossmanG3
Date:   Jun 25, 12 at 2:47pm (PST)
quote XtremeBladesta
Oh my god, my theory was right. One time I thought about Nintendo's consoles, and just the way they went, but I always thought the move from DSi to DSi XL was a step backwards. In fact, it reminded me of the original, bulky DS. And now your pic looks EXACTLY like a Gameboy Advance SP! They're just going backwards and redoing everything they've ever done!
Sorry that pic was so outrageous that I had to post it. Here's the real one:

Nintendo is doing whatever made them money, even if people complained about it :/ so we can expect something like a 3DS lite or 3DSi. Nintendo wanted bigger screens, but will the XL resolution be better than the 3DS? If not I expect a lot of pixels on that bigger screen. Sheesh Nintendo I thought you were innovative.

Author:   Wakaman
Date:   Jun 25, 12 at 3:47pm (PST)
quote Rathalos_123_mhfu
*Bleep* pirlo for that good goal, *bleep* buffon for saving that goal and *bleep* you for not wanting England to win. Trolololo senses are tingling....
They didn't want to win themselves, or they would've tried more, like Italy.

Also 8 out of 11 quarter final games England has had in important tournaments have been lost.

lmao at that pic BossmanG3, almost as big as the first cellphones.

Author:   Machienzo
Date:   Jun 25, 12 at 6:06pm (PST)
quote Wakaman
Machienzo explain, you saw them where exactly?
In Japan, showcased in a retail megastore. This was both during my trips in 2009/2010 and 2011/12. It's just so... strange now that I think about it.

Date:   Jun 25, 12 at 6:29pm (PST)
quote Machienzo
quote Wakaman
Machienzo explain, you saw them where exactly?
In Japan, showcased in a retail megastore. This was both during my trips in 2009/2010 and 2011/12. It's just so... strange now that I think about it.
So they were already showcasing a new version of their handheld which had less than a year of being out?

Strange indeed.

Author:   The Kushala Kid
Date:   Jun 25, 12 at 6:29pm (PST)
Another update from the Nuzlocke run, things have started picking up despite my multitude of casualties from the first three gyms. Wilson is now level 38 and pretty much burned Celadon Gym to the ground singlehandedly while everyone else watched in terror. Added Jared the Vaporeon to my squad along with New Leeroy the Sandshrew.
Not looking forward to Koga and all those poison moves, gonna stock up on a lot of antidotes here. Also, I regret to inform you all that Margaret is still alive.

Kinda wish I could actually draw at least half-decently to turn some of this into a short comic, I seem to have enough sub-plots going on.

Author:   Hepsilon
Date:   Jun 26, 12 at 4:31am (PST)
quote The Kushala Kid
Another update from the Nuzlocke run, things have started picking up despite my multitude of casualties from the first three gyms. Wilson is now level 38 and pretty much burned Celadon Gym to the ground singlehandedly while everyone else watched in terror. Added Jared the Vaporeon to my squad along with New Leeroy the Sandshrew.
Not looking forward to Koga and all those poison moves, gonna stock up on a lot of antidotes here. Also, I regret to inform you all that Margaret is still alive.

Kinda wish I could actually draw at least half-decently to turn some of this into a short comic, I seem to have enough sub-plots going on.
I just started doing a Nuzlocke run yesterday =) Doing it in Soul Silver, hopefully no one dies horrifically. I'm going to be so overprotective of my pokemon.

Had some decent luck with catching pokemon, got no Rattatas =D Got a Geodude I named Detritus and a Ledyba named Fisticuffs XD and a few others.

Date:   Jun 26, 12 at 5:40am (PST)
quote Hepsilon
got no Rattatas =D
I hate you.
I got two in the first two routes. Then when I finally get to catch something else, Margaret goes and mauls it with a critical hit
Stupid Margaret, I wanted a Pidgey.

Date:   Jun 26, 12 at 6:18am (PST)
I'd do it, but I can't find my copy of Black. Sounds fun and now I'll have to name them, something I never did before.

I just hope I don't run into a goddamn trashbag pokemon.

Author:   AzureLao
Date:   Jun 26, 12 at 7:18am (PST)
just recently got pokemon white

when it comes to leveling my guys, is it just me or does it take a freaking long time? or am i just older and thus less willing to devote the time to it?

Author:   Machienzo
Date:   Jun 26, 12 at 8:18am (PST)
Mass Effect 3 Extended Cut DLC releases. I'm very interested to see the community reaction.

Date:   Jun 26, 12 at 8:23am (PST)
The Extended Cut, the franchise, EA/BioWare can burn in hell for all I care.

Date:   Jun 26, 12 at 10:31am (PST)
quote Wakaman
I'd do it, but I can't find my copy of Black. Sounds fun and now I'll have to name them, something I never did before.

I just hope I don't run into a goddamn trashbag pokemon.
You will, it's inevitable. Not going to name anyone in particular on my team here...*glares angrily at Margaret*

The naming is the worst part, when you name them, you start becoming attached to them, except Margaret, I still hate her. A Raticate firing STAB Hyper Beam is always funny though.

I haven't played Black or White yet, thought about it once, but don't have much cash to spare. So I don't know if grinding has changed for them, but it's usually not too bad from what I've played in the other games.

quote Machienzo
Mass Effect 3 Extended Cut DLC releases. I'm very interested to see the community reaction.
Still not played ME3, not even finished the first one yet.
Sadly I already pretty much know how 3 ends, regardless of what I do...

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.