Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Killing Shen Gaoren Help.. - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38854/t1526975-killing-shen-gaoren-help/

Author:   sky1520
Date:   May 13, 10 at 7:32am (PST)
Subject:   Killing Shen Gaoren Help..
-------------------------------------------
It's hard killing Shen Gaoren Specially when it's running out of time.. Somebody teach me the possible way of killing Gaoren using Great Sword Weapon... I'm HR3 w/ Tigrex Set and Black Great Sword Weapon...
I am watching Videos on how to kill one, but i can't understand if i need to wait him untill he reach area 6 of Fortress, or fight with him starting on area 1...
Somebody Help me please... Thx

Author:   Reginleif20
Date:   May 13, 10 at 9:11am (PST)
Subject:   re: Killing Shen Gaoren Help..
Use Rathalos Firesword and Blango Armor. Right after a leg makes a step, get behind it, do a full charge then alternate between O and /\+O until it moves again. Roll, sheathe, repeat. When a leg turns red, or turns a darker shade of red, move on and attack a different leg

Don't wait 'til area 6, attack it in the 3 areas before area 6

Author:   sky1520
Date:   May 13, 10 at 9:28am (PST)
i already broke the 4 legs... but it only return to it's normal color... when i'm attacking the leg's again it runs out of time... im trying my best for this quest... sob...

Author:   Reginleif20
Date:   May 13, 10 at 10:06am (PST)
You're just not attacking it enough. Aim for the body if you can reach it, it's weaker than the legs

Author:   Overlord910
Date:   May 14, 10 at 3:27am (PST)
you could bow it. i have a vid up on youtube that sorta shows how to bow it, but i wouldn't use it stricly as a guide as it's just gameplay and i'm using g rank on low rank.

Author:   AvieLoveZubaidah
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 7:46pm (PST)
ya it time was 30min only...want w8 him to come base make like 6min waste 6min already..by waiting him
24 min only to kill him.....but always time run out and the base health to 0% TT help
guide me..

HN:Rengar
HR:3
SET:Black GreatSword +monoblos armor

Author:   gn_x00
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 8:09pm (PST)
quote AvieLoveZubaidah
ya it time was 30min only...want w8 him to come base make like 6min waste 6min already..by waiting him
24 min only to kill him.....but always time run out and the base health to 0% TT help
guide me..

if you are using great sword, use the highest raw weapon instead of an element-raw hybrid.
get Blango armor for the quake resistance. it will help you greatly when killing Shen Gaoren

Author:   RaThaLoS 123 MhFu
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 8:57am (PST)
quote AvieLoveZubaidah
guide me..

L. O. L.

Author:   eagle2535
Date:   Mar 28, 13 at 8:02pm (PST)
If you are vsing him in town, pile damage onto 1 leg. Keep attacking that leg until he falls over. When he gets up, repeat with a different leg. If in fortress then do the same, aside from when you see a tall bridge-thing and shen is close to it. When this happens, go onto the bridge, jump into the lao skull/shen shell. Then place as many anti-dragon bombs as possible on his shell.
REMEMBER, if you are only trying to beat the quest, you don't have to kill him you only have to keep the fort alive and deal enough damage to him. If you deal enough damage, he runs away when quest time is up. Remember to use the dragonator and ballista in fort
Hope it helped

Author:   volganos
Date:   Mar 30, 13 at 1:10pm (PST)
I used killers scythe + random armor choice(I am such a noob lol) to beat my first Shen gaoren.Ahhh those were the days.

Author:   Emily Sorrows
Date:   May 04, 13 at 10:47pm (PST)
i used the vor buster to kill it or maybe the dark duelcaster

Author:   junio
Date:   Dec 28, 13 at 10:56pm (PST)
Does anyone still play thia game?

Author:   Fatefulchaos
Date:   Dec 31, 13 at 12:54am (PST)
Heck yeah I still play this game

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.