Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introduction Thread II - Welcome to the Wide World of Monster Hunter! - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38854/t1504441-introduction-thread-ii-welcome-to-wide-world-of-monster-hunter/4.htm

Author:   Chinkyuu
Date:   Jul 05, 10 at 10:25am (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduction Thread II - Welcome to the Wide World of Monster Hunter!
-------------------------------------------
Hey,I'm Chinkyuu.I'm not really new to the forum because I used to frequent it as jerryxo2(i think).Kinda easy to guess what's my name right?
I'm HR5 in monster hunter freedom unite,and I'm a LS user.Trying to master gunlance and bows though.

Author:   MrKhezu
Date:   Jul 15, 10 at 6:21am (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduction Thread II - Welcome to the Wide World of Monster Hunter!
Hey, I'm MrKhezu and I'm on *6 Monster Hunter Freedom Unite village quests. My favorite monster to fight is obviously the Khezu. My favorite weapons are the Eager Cleaver and the Ravager Blade+. My armor is currently the Obituary Testa, Tigrex Mail, Obituary Mano, Black Spine, and crappy Ioprey Greaves!

Author:   Godofcherrypie
Date:   Jul 18, 10 at 3:34am (PST)
I am the god of cherry pie!! But seriously I am a decent hunter I wear all armors but my favorite is diablos i have killed 32 white fatalis and 249 rathalos i'm a solo hunter no offence but teamates slow me down but i like the longsword fav weapon is the khezu shock blade

Author:   DeathZone909
Date:   Jul 20, 10 at 9:21am (PST)
im deathzone909 this the first monster hunter i ever played just completed 200th hour

Author:   Phantom_X
Date:   Jul 23, 10 at 2:42pm (PST)
Phantom_X here~! A Monster Hunter's No.1 fan xD Im a Japanese...

Author:   xJokilx
Date:   Jul 24, 10 at 11:01pm (PST)
Hey I'm Jokil, first time Monster Hunter game player. Monster Hunter Freedom Unite first and only I've played. HR2 in GH and *6 Elder.

Author:   Splinter 47
Date:   Jul 24, 10 at 11:34pm (PST)
Welcome xJokilx and everyone else who have introduced themselves.

Author:   RenzoCapurroRWR
Date:   Jul 26, 10 at 4:09pm (PST)
Hey people! I'm Renzo I started playing Monster Hunter, 3 months ago, and I think is one of the best games ever...well yeah...oh BTW I just got Monster Hunter Freedom Unite yesterday...

Author:   SoraCloud
Date:   Jul 26, 10 at 11:03pm (PST)
Hiya I'm soracloud08 and this is my first MH game I'm still a bit new only had the game for a few months. I have around 120ish hours so far. I'm hr5 at the moment and am on the last urgent quest for the village elder. Which I failed today anyways I hope to participate in these forums a lot.

Author:   DeathZone909
Date:   Jul 27, 10 at 5:13am (PST)
welcome all who has joined this land

Author:   dinimuetter
Date:   Jul 29, 10 at 4:39am (PST)
i'm dinimuetter which is a nick that a bunch of senior gave me in high school
i've been trying to kill a hypo for the past 5h now just bought the game on psn currently messing around using my feline companion as target to practice my shooting skills

Author:   Wakaman
Date:   Aug 01, 10 at 6:59pm (PST)
waka waka,cheerios,poptarts and all that.I'm wakaman,you can call me waka for short or by whatever.I'm hr5 and currently getting pwned by the rajang.

Author:   firestorm79
Date:   Aug 02, 10 at 10:25am (PST)
Welcome all.

Enjoy Rajang smackdown Waka.

Author:   doctahkill
Date:   Aug 03, 10 at 10:07pm (PST)
hey im doctahkill A.K.A doc i started out on mhf2 and transfered to mhfu i been playin for ovr 400 hours and i have hr5 almost hr6 (stupid tigrexs) and have cleared all the village chief quests and i love usin gs and lance.(but i use all other types to (except gunlance))

Author:   Unbeaten
Date:   Aug 05, 10 at 8:56pm (PST)
I'm Unbeaten.
PSN: PlatypusJosh

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.