Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introduction Thread II - Welcome to the Wide World of Monster Hunter! - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38854/t1504441-introduction-thread-ii-welcome-to-wide-world-of-monster-hunter/2.htm

Author:   Angelickha
Date:   Apr 14, 10 at 8:37pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduction Thread II - Welcome to the Wide World of Monster Hunter!
-------------------------------------------
hello lovely people. Im Angelah from England. im new here and on MHFU. Its nice to be a part of this community. Will ask a lot of questions soon... so beware :-)

Author:   2legitimate
Date:   Apr 14, 10 at 9:21pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduction Thread II - Welcome to the Wide World of Monster Hunter!
hi Angelickha nice to have another brit on here.
if you feel like a random chat, head over to our Hunters Tavern.

Author:   musab ahmed pathan
Date:   Apr 22, 10 at 9:28am (PST)
hi everyone,my name is musab and i'm still good at killing tigrex

Author:   Machienzo
Date:   Apr 22, 10 at 2:12pm (PST)
Angelickha and musab ahmed pathan, I officially welcome you to the Monster Hunter Freedom Unite forum! It's great to see you're both enthusiastic hunters. Perhaps you could help contribute to other topics and help out wherever possible? I'm sure you'd be able to give us great hunting advice!

Author:   musab ahmed pathan
Date:   Apr 23, 10 at 4:36am (PST)
thanks sir!*bows*i'll vow you that one day i'll become a first class hunter!!

Edit:musab tips when fighting tigrex!

tip 1:when fighting tigrex make sure you are not greedy to hit it or else you'll get a nice pasting from tigrex.

tip 2:use a thunder element sword when fighting tigrex.GS users use this:khezu shock sword and LS users use this:eager cleaver

tip 3:when you have thrown a flash bomb and tigrex is confused beware it hits you even if you hit a flash bomb.

tip 4:kill all the small monsters so that they don't annoy you eg giapreys,blangos,or any kind of monster.

last tip:bring mega armorskins(if you have 200-250 defense!)

Author:   Ganatar
Date:   Apr 24, 10 at 8:30pm (PST)
Hey Guys I've haven't been playing MHFU but I absolutly love the game !!!

Author:   Ikari99
Date:   May 03, 10 at 7:18pm (PST)
Hi im Ikari,im HR3 thanks to my mentor Shadow2008 whom i hunt with and who got me hooked on MHFU. Iv been playing MHFU over a couples of months now.. Im very handy with duel swords and light bow guns but im stil devoloping my skills so ill be contributing and asking questions in the forum and hope to get to know you all better

Author:   shadow2008
Date:   May 03, 10 at 8:02pm (PST)
Couple of months you only had it for a month I believe... oh yer I let you try Monster Hunter on my PSP totally forgot -facepalm-

Author:   Machienzo
Date:   May 03, 10 at 11:35pm (PST)
Introducing Ganatar & Ikari! Seriously, it's awesome that you've decided to join this place. I would REALLY recommend the Hunting Club thread. It's a booming community thread that's going to have lots of games and discussion. It will also be a perfect place to get to know people.

Author:   Silver_Dragon
Date:   May 05, 10 at 12:11am (PST)
HEY, I'm Silver_Dragon. I learned of this game from my classmates(It's my first MH game) and I got hooked right away. I'll be bugging y'all with my questions, 'cause I'm an eager hunter. Pleased to meet you all!

~<CERTIFIED KIRIN MURDERER>~

Author:   Godfelt2
Date:   May 05, 10 at 12:57pm (PST)
Welcome Silver_Dragon. Get ready for hundreds of hours of gametime and lots of fun hunts. I'm serious...hundreds. lol

Author:   shadow2008
Date:   May 07, 10 at 3:37pm (PST)
yer this game can be veeeery addictive we hope to see you in the HT

Author:   NUL
Date:   May 14, 10 at 9:03am (PST)
quote Godfelt2
Get ready for hundreds of hours of gametime and lots of fun hunts.

Ha.

Amature.

A few of the people here are in the thousands of hours.

Author:   Silver_Dragon
Date:   May 23, 10 at 11:50pm (PST)
I'm beginning to love this game!

I will join those thousand-hour MH lovers!

Author:   Hussain
Date:   Jun 04, 10 at 3:42am (PST)
Hi ^^ Im Hussain Hr9 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlwEb3fSzC0 I play on adhoc party, this weekend ill be on for hours so hit me up psn G-MAN-X i luv requests coz i luv 2 help. Peace.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.