Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introduction Thread II - Welcome to the Wide World of Monster Hunter! - page 18

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38854/t1504441-introduction-thread-ii-welcome-to-wide-world-of-monster-hunter/18.htm

Author:   Anthonyx
Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 1:13am (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduction Thread II - Welcome to the Wide World of Monster Hunter!
-------------------------------------------
Hello everyone!im anthonyx.im new here

Author:   Felynx
Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 2:39pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduction Thread II - Welcome to the Wide World of Monster Hunter!
Hello. I'm Felynx. New to the forum, but not to the series.

Author:   RaThaLoS 123 MhFu
Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 5:45pm (PST)
quote Felynx
Hello. I'm Felynx. New to the forum, but not to the series.
Welcome Felynx, a very clever idea of usernames, contact me if I need your help lol.

Author:   Anthonyx
Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 11:16pm (PST)
Hey,did you know how to get hvly los scale?I kill many g-rank rathalos.i break every part of his body but still not get it in the reward.(sorry for my bad english.Im from Indonesia).By the way,im now g3

Author:   Crimzunn
Date:   Aug 10, 12 at 4:25pm (PST)
Hello I'm new here obviously and I've been playing mhfu for a while now(over 700 hrs) and came to neoseeker to talk to my fellow hunters

Author:   NARUGA slayer5xy
Date:   Aug 10, 12 at 5:30pm (PST)
My previous username is reserved by registered member,so i change my username(my previous username is Anthonyx)

Date:   Aug 15, 12 at 4:36am (PST)
quote Anthonyx
Hey,did you know how to get hvly los scale?I kill many g-rank rathalos.i break every part of his body but still not get it in the reward.(sorry for my bad english.Im from Indonesia).By the way,im now g3
Descendant of the king
Azure los yes a single azure lao for sure. Tail run him too.

Author:   MoNsTeR eateR unite
Date:   Aug 18, 12 at 7:14am (PST)
hello im MoNsTeR eateR unite.new to the forum

Author:   Death Hunter
Date:   Aug 24, 12 at 10:58am (PST)
Hello everyone im Death Hunter, im new to the forum and i've played mhfu over 600 hours:)

Author:   Hunterx
Date:   Sep 01, 12 at 12:25pm (PST)
Hey fellow hunters, I am both new to the game series and forum, but I am getting along easily.

Date:   Sep 05, 12 at 9:13am (PST)
Welcome everyone, hope you enjoy your stay.

Author:   ferinjraten
Date:   Sep 07, 12 at 12:11am (PST)
Hello everyone! I'm Fenrin J. Raten, and its nice to meet you all.

I've only recently started to get into the Monster Hunter series since a friend of mine recommended Freedom Unite since I only have a PSP to play on. And I must say it's quite fun even if its a bit repetitive, but that can be rectified with friends. ^^ Been playing for three months and I'm starting to get into the swing of things.

Anyway I'll sometimes go on here for questions since as stated I'm kinda new and sometimes I don't know what goes on in the game, so please bear with the newbie-ness of some of the questions!

Date:   Sep 07, 12 at 8:00am (PST)
Welcome! It doesn't matter if it's a noob question, we'll help!

Author:   Hanners
Date:   Sep 07, 12 at 3:09pm (PST)
Good to have you here Fenrin. Happy hunting, and don't forget to ask us when you have questions!

Author:   eagle2535
Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 9:59pm (PST)
Hi i'm eagle2535, i'm new 2 neoseeker and have played mhfu for 200hours
Nekoht 8*
HR5
STUCK ON THE NARGA!!!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.