Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introduction Thread II - Welcome to the Wide World of Monster Hunter! - page 17

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38854/t1504441-introduction-thread-ii-welcome-to-wide-world-of-monster-hunter/17.htm

Author:   Vicarious
Date:   Mar 01, 12 at 5:36pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduction Thread II - Welcome to the Wide World of Monster Hunter!
-------------------------------------------
Hey you guys it's The Pursuit.

I am downloading this game right now on my Vita and I am SOO excited. I have never played one of these games before but it looks really awesome and I love RPGs.

Hope to see you guys around. :]

Author:   aCe041
Date:   Mar 07, 12 at 12:10am (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduction Thread II - Welcome to the Wide World of Monster Hunter!
hey there hunters!!!! im ACE

hope you still welcome new names here.

I'd been slaying monsters all by myself for quite sometime, haven't tried it on-line, maybe I could get the chance to play it with the great hunters here.

Author:   RaThaLoS 123 MhFu
Date:   Mar 11, 12 at 1:59pm (PST)
RRRRROOOAAAAR!!!! Its the Rathalos 'Oh MY.' I just love you monster hunter.

Author:   elysium
Date:   Mar 11, 12 at 8:44pm (PST)
hey everyone, im elysium, i've been playing the MH games since the original came out on ps2, ah those were the days, i've recently got MHFU, and i hope to be useful to this forum and get help where needed, see you guys around

Author:   volganos
Date:   Mar 18, 12 at 1:21am (PST)
hi i'm volganos.big freedom unite fan,Best game ever!loving the site guys

Author:   Sl33p3r
Date:   Mar 31, 12 at 10:18am (PST)
Hi I'm Sl33p3r. I've been playing MHFU for a while now (just killed my first Akantor). I'll be sure to ask questions as I make my way through G ranked missions!

Author:   TheFlameFang
Date:   Apr 07, 12 at 2:06pm (PST)
Hey all,
Im TheFlameFang, dont ask how i got the name,
Ive been play mhfu for a year
Yeah

Author:   Negotiator987
Date:   May 01, 12 at 3:59am (PST)
Hey guys! I'm happy to find a nice MHFU community and I'm looking forward to possibly trying out the online multiplayer... I first starting playing MHFU about a year ago and i got hooked instantly. I stopped playing for a little after stuck on the dual Plesioth mission, but I could never forget about all the time I spent and the good times I had playing this game. With the support from the this forum, maybe I can finally make it to G class lol!

Author:   darkcash1990
Date:   May 06, 12 at 11:50am (PST)
Subject:   hi all
hi all im darkcash new to mhfu does anyone do any online quests together at all couldnt find anyone at all

Author:   darkcash
Date:   May 06, 12 at 12:00pm (PST)
Hey all im EL1T3C4SH New to the MHFU been playing for about 2weeks now really enjoying the game alot

Author:   nith
Date:   May 16, 12 at 5:40am (PST)
PSN ID: DAFRIDGE
got the game when it came out and played with friends to HR5. started again soloing and am now at HR7. Trying to solo the game but just got online and looking for online players.

Message me on PSN to co-ordinate a quest

Author:   Agamer8822
Date:   Jul 17, 12 at 1:30am (PST)
Hey guys, I'm new to MHFU and getting stuck and plus I want to see what it's like playing with other people. I have MHF,MHF2 and MHFU. So pick the game new to all but mostly play MHFU. I use long sword bone Katana shark and protection piercing giapry mail giaprey vambraces giaprey tasset giaprey greaves. I'm on the second urgent quest for the village( I know not far) so please

Author:   brisk
Date:   Jul 23, 12 at 9:46am (PST)
Started playing about four weeks ago after seeing this title near the top on psp system pages for both neo and gfs. So far I'm HR2 and in the process doing Nekoht quests. The game is incredibly addictive.

I'd like to play online but have no interest in buying a ps3 just for adhoc, so I guess I'm doing a purely solo run.

Author:   Tweko Ninja14
Date:   Jul 23, 12 at 10:22am (PST)
Hey fellow hunters, figured I should make myself known in the community. I have been playing monster hunter for years, devoting much time and frustration into the games. I own the first 3 monster hinter games to come out on the psp but I play mhfu the most. I am starting up a new profile after beating the game three years ago so I'm a little rusty but hopefully I can contribute to the community and answer some questions.

Author:   redpyrohunter
Date:   Jul 23, 12 at 3:44pm (PST)
Hello all im redpyrohunter but you can call Red for short. I look foward to being a part of this forum.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.