Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introduction Thread II - Welcome to the Wide World of Monster Hunter! - page 16

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38854/t1504441-introduction-thread-ii-welcome-to-wide-world-of-monster-hunter/16.htm

Author:   Psychedelicacy
Date:   Nov 18, 11 at 8:25pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduction Thread II - Welcome to the Wide World of Monster Hunter!
-------------------------------------------
Hello strangers

Author:   Machienzo
Date:   Nov 19, 11 at 4:45am (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduction Thread II - Welcome to the Wide World of Monster Hunter!
quote Psychedelicacy
Hello strangers
Hey there. Always great to see a fresh face around here. You new to the Monster Hunter series?

Author:   Psychedelicacy
Date:   Nov 19, 11 at 1:41pm (PST)
Played Freedom 2 and Unite about 2 years ago, then got bored of the series, one day I was bored so I just picked up my PSP and that was in it so I just played it and started to remember it was so fun haha. See you around

Author:   Settse
Date:   Nov 24, 11 at 1:08am (PST)
Hi there!! New to neoseeker and Monster Hunter!

Author:   Lloyd101
Date:   Nov 25, 11 at 8:29am (PST)
Hello,

My name is Lloyd and been playing MHF2/MFHU for about 3 years total. Gone through 2 PSP's with this game as I've broken the analog stick on both. Thought I gave it up but am about to get PSP #3.Don't have NET, PS3, or any friends that play and I wanted to be part of a group that would understand my addiction:) As a side note I'm a bit older of a gamer and am just curious of how many people are at least close to my age. I'm 29 prior military and married so does that make me a loser? I look forward to the forum and hope to get to know some of you better. I've been reading them for a long time just thought is was time to get more involved.

Author:   artemis101
Date:   Nov 26, 11 at 9:36am (PST)
just because your older and like playing video games does not make you a loser

Author:   Lloyd101
Date:   Nov 27, 11 at 11:54pm (PST)
Thanks for that artemis. much appreciated.

Author:   Clodinus
Date:   Dec 19, 11 at 9:00pm (PST)
Hi i am Clodinus i am relatively new to the series but i am gunna be getting MH tri on Wii soon

Author:   XcrimsonfatalisX
Date:   Jan 09, 12 at 11:15am (PST)
First things first I'm not new to Neoseeker or Monster Hunter...if you'd look back at pages 7-9 you should see a user named BloOdRedhorN...that's actually me, due to my email account screwing up I had to make a new neoseeker, anyways...
Hey I'm XcrimsonfatalisX HR9 and I'm very interested in helping out new people I've just hit over 700 hours of gameplay and over 1000 quests not too long ago, me and my brother are trying our hardest to get these last two G rank Fatalis down and finally have completed the monster hunter experience...but have not mastered it yet my goal is to get to 1000 hours of gameplay and have the G rank White Fatalis Gunner and Blade Master set as a current update, my brother and I need to kill the G rank Teostra at the volcano to unlock the Crimson Fatalis sorry if I got a bit off topic of the whole introduction thing but it's late in Australia and I'm sleepy :3 see you round.

Author:   bluedragon33025
Date:   Jan 25, 12 at 7:07pm (PST)
Hi everyone names blue been playing MH since it came out on the ps2 im currently hr7 and having a bit of trouble cyz im playing solo but I love the game regardless

Author:   Admiral
Date:   Feb 05, 12 at 5:40am (PST)
quote bluedragon33025
Hi everyone names blue been playing MH since it came out on the ps2 im currently hr7 and having a bit of trouble cyz im playing solo but I love the game regardless
BLUE DRAGON man!! sup old ps2 MH forum days man!!
Us 2 are the original hunters man!!

I've been in love with MH since i read the review for the ps2 version in GMR around 2003or 2004...? i think thats the year!
Enjoyed MHFU very much... bought a psp just to continue my hunting!

Author:   Skydweller
Date:   Feb 05, 12 at 8:03am (PST)
i dont think i properly introduced myself sirs and madams. hello thar

Author:   gn_x00
Date:   Feb 07, 12 at 2:35pm (PST)
I never see this thread...
Well... Hello, Mr. Hunters!

Author:   Hey9
Date:   Feb 17, 12 at 10:49am (PST)
Sup guys!! the name is Hey9!! i've been playing mhfu for quite a while now. I am currently in HR9. I used to be a longsword addict but now i am a greatsword addict which i use for almost all of my quests. The skills i use is focus, art of unsheathing and attack up medium all in one package.

Btw, in case capcom is planning on making another MH game i would like to contribute some of my ideas ( if they don't mind) particularly new monsters and a new weapon class. Of course i ain't gonna give all away for free.

Author:   Sora_king_of_yian
Date:   Feb 24, 12 at 9:20pm (PST)
hello im sora,hr7 LS user and a monster hunter fan since monster hunterâ„¢. i am currently trying to beat narga?! i have 200kZ

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.