Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introduction Thread II - Welcome to the Wide World of Monster Hunter! - page 15

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38854/t1504441-introduction-thread-ii-welcome-to-wide-world-of-monster-hunter/15.htm

Author:   enigmaticjasper
Date:   Sep 05, 11 at 8:37am (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduction Thread II - Welcome to the Wide World of Monster Hunter!
-------------------------------------------
Hello everyone well where does one start lol I first started playing monster hunter in 2004 when my friend got me the first monster hunter for my birthday since then I've been slaying what ever gets in my way haha I have to say its been a wild experience but fun and I hope there will be more games in future cause I aint ready to hang my sword up just yet:)

Author:   Wakaman
Date:   Sep 06, 11 at 9:14pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduction Thread II - Welcome to the Wide World of Monster Hunter!
quote enigmaticjasper
Hello everyone well where does one start lol I first started playing monster hunter in 2004 when my friend got me the first monster hunter for my birthday since then I've been slaying what ever gets in my way haha I have to say its been a wild experience but fun and I hope there will be more games in future cause I aint ready to hang my sword up just yet:)
Hey there,welcome to the forum.
Yeah Monster Hunter is quite epic.
You might not be ready to hang up your sword,but your psp mh days are soon over,prolly most of the new ones will come to the Vita.

Author:   enigmaticjasper
Date:   Sep 07, 11 at 4:31am (PST)
Then I will have no other choice but to get myself the psp vita for christmas I won't miss any new monster hunter games simply because of console restrictions

Author:   Wakaman
Date:   Sep 07, 11 at 6:04am (PST)
quote enigmaticjasper
Then I will have no other choice but to get myself the psp vita for christmas I won't miss any new monster hunter games simply because of console restrictions
Yeah but it's been pushed further back,so not really.
I was also gonna be a first day buyer but shit is lookin complex at the moment.

Author:   Obi
Date:   Sep 11, 11 at 1:00am (PST)
Hello fellow Monster hunters!
Known as Obi by most of my peers, Im here to share kn-
Nah, Im here to ask tons ot stuff and hopefully get better on the game
that recently this summer stole my heart - and free time.
Im currently HR 2, and doing Lvl 5 village quests - Ive played about 64 hours,and I like to farm armors.In fact I think my drive to beat higher "bosses" is due to me wanting those pretty, hard-to-get armors and weapons.
-
So, in short, Im new to the game, I play alot, I play alone - -
and my dream is to someday have the white fatalis armor I fell in love with.

Nice to find such a community

Author:   Quydemonking
Date:   Sep 19, 11 at 9:58am (PST)
hey guys im michael nice to meet u guys i played mhfu for 3 years lol

Author:   Machienzo
Date:   Sep 19, 11 at 11:24am (PST)
It's great to see new faces still. Monster Hunter is a classic series, isn't it? Despite it's average release to the Western market, we still get people coming over. I love it!

Author:   Obi
Date:   Sep 19, 11 at 1:34pm (PST)
Its so awesome im both surpired it has such a following, and kinda expecting it.
Still, I see the forum has died a little, makes me a sad panda.
TIME FOR A REBIRTH.

Author:   Catherinne
Date:   Oct 11, 11 at 11:47am (PST)
Hey., Hunters.. Im new to this world... >_< Ive been playing this for a year and a half now ... currently HR8 and eager to expand my knowledge in this game... >_<

Author:   Seanhunter69
Date:   Oct 12, 11 at 8:17am (PST)
Hi i`m Seanhunter69 my name in monster hunter is Sean Hr9 been playing for 2yrs and a month

Author:   tOmi012
Date:   Oct 17, 11 at 12:56pm (PST)
'Sup guys, I'm TOMI, A.K.A Kap.KeyK

Well I've been long in this world but not that PROFESSIONAL.
And I'm hoping to get some good feedback from this forum, as I see there are a lot of people who are pros here

----> Kap.KeyK

HR5
Smolder Dragon Sword
Tigrex Set

Author:   Slipknot178
Date:   Oct 18, 11 at 11:21pm (PST)
Hello, I'm Blaze.
I used to post in the MHF2 forum quite a bit back in the day.
Haven't been around much since then, though.
Considering making a come back.
I still see some familiar faces, surprisingly.

Author:   Alliterated Ace
Date:   Oct 26, 11 at 5:33am (PST)
I'm Ryan, and I have a HUGE crush on the village Elder <3

Author:   Catherinne
Date:   Oct 29, 11 at 6:14am (PST)
quote Alliterated Ace
I'm Ryan, and I have a HUGE crush on the village Elder <3
^^ LOL

Author:   JPS-Rex
Date:   Nov 07, 11 at 6:01am (PST)
Hi, I've been playing for 1-2 months, my character's name is T Rex, I'm hr9, I use narga weps, and mosswine armor
I've recently started gunning

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.