Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introduction Thread II - Welcome to the Wide World of Monster Hunter! - page 13

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38854/t1504441-introduction-thread-ii-welcome-to-wide-world-of-monster-hunter/13.htm

Author:   BossmanG3
Date:   Apr 21, 11 at 9:30pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduction Thread II - Welcome to the Wide World of Monster Hunter!
-------------------------------------------
quote shredder1000
heres a little update on what im doing atm
It all sounds great man, and don't worry about later in the game. The experience you'll get now will help you greatly for what's to come at high rank and G-rank, so just have a great time

Author:   shredder1000
Date:   Apr 22, 11 at 3:20am (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduction Thread II - Welcome to the Wide World of Monster Hunter!
quote BossmanG3
quote shredder1000
heres a little update on what im doing atm
It all sounds great man, and don't worry about later in the game. The experience you'll get now will help you greatly for what's to come at high rank and G-rank, so just have a great time
lol thanks i will

Author:   BossmanG3
Date:   Apr 22, 11 at 9:20pm (PST)
quote shredder1000
lol thanks i will
Well hey while you're here don't hesitate to post in the Tavern or our new story thread.

Author:   shredder1000
Date:   Apr 23, 11 at 2:22pm (PST)
quote BossmanG3
quote shredder1000
lol thanks i will
Well hey while you're here don't hesitate to post in the Tavern or our new story thread.
sounds cool maybe i will

Author:   keretatua1993
Date:   Apr 25, 11 at 2:49pm (PST)
hi urm.. guys..

since most of the new guys introduced themselves here I figured maybe I do the same..

I'm keretatua1993, and my first MH game is the MH on the ps2. I stopped playing about a year ago because i'm stuck at rathalos (and my save file is all screwed up. I lost my great serpentblade and never got to play online).

Recently, I managed to obtain a psp and now i'm playing MHFU..

currently completing the 5* quest and trying to complete the troublesome pairs quest..

Author:   imafatalis
Date:   Apr 26, 11 at 3:54am (PST)

You are getting sleepy when I snap my fingures you will beat the troublesome pairqust *snaps fingures*
did it work

Author:   Regalia13
Date:   May 01, 11 at 9:16am (PST)
Hello Fellow Hunter, I'm new here
I'm Regalia13
MHFU is the First MH game that i Played:P
Currently HR8 trying to Beat a Lavasioth w/ Atlantica
(Sorry if my english suck, currently Learning it)

Author:   lieutenant88pl
Date:   May 02, 11 at 9:43am (PST)
Wow, i spent many time here but i'm just HR5 . Anyway welcome!! Need help ask Machienzo or Xeros The Slayer or other users . Those guys are mod's(and very experienced player's in many games) here they will help you. People here are awesome and your english is great .

Author:   Haqua
Date:   May 17, 11 at 9:34am (PST)
Heya, the name's Haqua. Hope to be some help. ;3

Author:   Wakaman
Date:   May 17, 11 at 10:05am (PST)
Welcome all new hunters.
Regalia13 keretatua1993 shredder1000 Haqua
Just tagging

Author:   King of Ice
Date:   May 17, 11 at 6:46pm (PST)
quote Haqua
Heya, the name's Haqua. Hope to be some help. ;3
Pfft. it's pretty obvious that it's you arc.

Welcome to the forum,Haqua,hope you like it here and stay for a while

Author:   akantor
Date:   May 18, 11 at 10:56pm (PST)
Hi im Akantor
im relatively new to Monster hunter started with freedom then went to freedom unite currently hr8 and proudly slayed 387 akantor!

Author:   Wakaman
Date:   May 18, 11 at 11:28pm (PST)
quote akantor
Hi im Akantor
im relatively new to Monster hunter started with freedom then went to freedom unite currently hr8 and proudly slayed 387 akantor!
Welcome glad to have you here,and hope you stay a while.

Author:   coldzeromusx
Date:   May 21, 11 at 12:20am (PST)
wow... i'm way behind... i just started playing again 3 days ago and i'm still trying to beat the twin monoblos... DX i'm still a little rusty X3

Author:   coldzeromusx
Date:   May 22, 11 at 1:12am (PST)
GOT IT!!! X3

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.