Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introduction Thread II - Welcome to the Wide World of Monster Hunter! - page 12

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38854/t1504441-introduction-thread-ii-welcome-to-wide-world-of-monster-hunter/12.htm

Author:   Machienzo
Date:   Mar 18, 11 at 6:28am (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduction Thread II - Welcome to the Wide World of Monster Hunter!
-------------------------------------------
quote Sunasa
Thank you for the warm welcome
Want you to feel welcome. I make sure that newcomers especially are treated equally amongst the community.

Author:   deltasun
Date:   Mar 18, 11 at 2:55pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduction Thread II - Welcome to the Wide World of Monster Hunter!
quote Sunasa
Well, look who forgot to introduce herself!

Well hi my name is Kaytee and I am currently 14 years old.
Yes, I AM a girl.

I Own the original monster hunter for ps2,MHFU,MH tri,
and soon MHP3

I love the LS,Switch axe, and My bow.

My brother stole my Ps3 and took it to tennesee and he is coming back soon so I can get back on Ad-hoc again soon!

And lastly, I am currently looking for a tutorial on how to get an ISO for MHP3rd onto my PsP
Hello.You're the same age as I am.If you have any questions you can feel free to ask.Oh,do try to take part in the Hunter's Tavern.There,you'll learn more about those who hang around the forum often.Hope you like this forum and it's community,and stick around for a long time

Author:   Sunasa
Date:   Mar 18, 11 at 6:38pm (PST)
Thank you also for the welcome!

I will stick around and I should check out the tavern.

Author:   Wakaman
Date:   Mar 19, 11 at 4:26am (PST)
Yeah,welcome to the MHFU Forum.
Good to see new faces here.

Author:   Rage5225
Date:   Mar 22, 11 at 4:39am (PST)
well, i dont think i ever formaly introduced myself here...
i just kinda jumped off in it and im likin this place.
mhfu is my first monster hunter experience and i cant get enough of it!!!
ls, hammer, ltbg, hh, and ds are my fortes. still learning a lot about the game here and everyone here is REALLY helpful and nice

Author:   lieutenant88pl
Date:   Mar 24, 11 at 6:06pm (PST)
Welcome to new faces! I hope this forum won't die like MHF.

Author:   Wakaman
Date:   Mar 27, 11 at 10:18am (PST)
Not if we have anything to say about it.
Also Welcome Rage,glad to have you here also.

Author:   osman
Date:   Mar 27, 11 at 9:07pm (PST)
hi
i never really introduced myself but oke im osman and im 14 years old.
it has been a year ago that i started playing mhfu it is also the only one ive ever played of all the mh series.
and i just wanted to say that im leaving the wide world of monster hunter. and thanks everyone for all the help.
bye.

Author:   coldzeromusx
Date:   Apr 14, 11 at 4:15am (PST)
hello im coldzeromusx... but you can just call me whatever you want X3
I've played monster hunter since the ps2 game and i love the series... i hope you all will grow to respect me as a fellow hunter
happy hunting

Author:   shredder1000
Date:   Apr 16, 11 at 2:35pm (PST)
hey guys its me shredder1000 just got monster hunter freedom unite yesterday and it is also my first MH so i am a major noob but i hope to grow into a pro like you guys 1 day.....so whos ready too pwn some monsters?

Date:   Apr 16, 11 at 5:21pm (PST)
quote shredder1000
hey guys its me shredder1000 just got monster hunter freedom unite yesterday and it is also my first MH so i am a major noob but i hope to grow into a pro like you guys 1 day.....so whos ready too pwn some monsters?
welcome
personally i'm still not that great but as you, wish to become one of the best

Author:   Rage5225
Date:   Apr 16, 11 at 8:25pm (PST)
well hopefully we can all make eachother better

Date:   Apr 17, 11 at 7:55pm (PST)
quote Rage5225
well hopefully we can all make eachother better
yeah... thanks

Author:   BossmanG3
Date:   Apr 20, 11 at 4:46am (PST)
coldzeromusx <-------awesome name is awesome. The force is strong with this one. Oh and btw, hi!

shredder1000 welcome and no you're not a noob. You're just new and ready for awesome hunts. Welcome to the series!

Author:   shredder1000
Date:   Apr 20, 11 at 5:40am (PST)
quote BossmanG3
coldzeromusx <-------awesome name is awesome. The force is strong with this one. Oh and btw, hi!

shredder1000 welcome and no you're not a noob. You're just new and ready for awesome hunts. Welcome to the series!
lol thanks im a little more experienced now. heres a little update on what im doing atm:im in the 4* elder quests quest farming for the yian garuga armor im using the kut ku armor (ive inproved it a little bit)just need too find a faster way to kill him im using the eager cleaver btw. oh and monsters like the kut ku and khezu that were supposed to be my first "walls" are actually easy i beat em on my 1st try lol i can kill a kut ku in about 3 mins so i feel good about myself lol...but i know the monsters are gonna be 10x as hard as them when i get to the higher ranks;(

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.