Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introduction Thread II - Welcome to the Wide World of Monster Hunter! - page 11

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38854/t1504441-introduction-thread-ii-welcome-to-wide-world-of-monster-hunter/11.htm

Author:   huntertom
Date:   Feb 25, 11 at 8:21am (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduction Thread II - Welcome to the Wide World of Monster Hunter!
-------------------------------------------
quote TIGREX-NEED-TO-DIE
BTW my heart goes out to all people who have been affected by the christchurch earthquake, it's hard enough in Wellington, i wonder how people from other countries feel.
there was a earthquake. sorry but i dont hear much news. sorry for anyones lose. and your mate should of tried harder. i did and it was quite easily done after the 10th try lol

Author:   TIGREX-NEED-TO-DIE
Date:   Feb 25, 11 at 6:42pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduction Thread II - Welcome to the Wide World of Monster Hunter!
quote huntertom
quote TIGREX-NEED-TO-DIE
BTW my heart goes out to all people who have been affected by the christchurch earthquake, it's hard enough in Wellington, i wonder how people from other countries feel.
there was a earthquake. sorry but i dont hear much news. sorry for anyones lose. and your mate should of tried harder
Yup sadly New Zealand has been struck by snother earthquake in christchurch on tuesday, the september 7.1 quake that struck at 4:30 was bad but nobody was killed, this new shalllower 6.3 collapsed weakened buildings and struck at 12:51, and the current death toll is around 120 identified, 200 missing......

Date:   Feb 25, 11 at 6:46pm (PST)
quote TIGREX-NEED-TO-DIE
Yup sadly New Zealand has been struck by snother earthquake in christchurch on tuesday, the september 7.1 quake that struck at 4:30 was bad but nobody was killed, this new shalllower 6.3 collapsed weakened buildings and struck at 12:51, and the current death toll is around 120 identified, 200 missing......
Thats quite upsetting. sorry for anyones lose. and a quick question what is good to kill a plesioth or what ever its called. water wyvern. 3* village elder quest

Date:   Feb 25, 11 at 11:16pm (PST)
quote huntertom
what is good to kill a plesioth or what ever its called. water wyvern. 3* village elder quest
What class do you use?

Date:   Feb 26, 11 at 9:00am (PST)
great sword. im planning to change to bowgun though

Date:   Feb 26, 11 at 7:18pm (PST)
I'd say Red Wing or Khezu Shock Sword, as plessy is weak to thunder and fire, oh and by the way go for the stomach 'cos it's weakest and try to block or dodge the hip check

Date:   Feb 27, 11 at 2:30pm (PST)
ok thanks ill be trying it today

Author:   DarkTiggy007
Date:   Mar 01, 11 at 10:13pm (PST)
Please continue your conversation over p.m.

Author:   GameAddictor185
Date:   Mar 03, 11 at 2:29pm (PST)
hello.I'm GameAddictor185.
I started playing monster hunter freedom unite when i first play the monster hunter freedom 2 game.Nice to meet you all and i hope we can be friends

Author:   DarkTiggy007
Date:   Mar 03, 11 at 9:58pm (PST)
quote GameAddictor185
hello.I'm GameAddictor185.
I started playing monster hunter freedom unite when i first play the monster hunter freedom 2 game.Nice to meet you all and i hope we can be friends
I hope we can too . PM me wit any ?'s you have.

Author:   kleo
Date:   Mar 18, 11 at 4:36am (PST)

terry, so long for a legend.

Author:   BossmanG3
Date:   Mar 18, 11 at 5:31am (PST)
He can do as he pleases. He's made so many amazing contributions and I'm damn proud of having been on a board with him. Maybe he'll visit or not. Terry's doing what he feels is right and I'm not going to argue with his actions.

Terry, you'll be sorely missed.

Author:   Sunasa
Date:   Mar 18, 11 at 5:53am (PST)
Well, look who forgot to introduce herself!

Well hi my name is Kaytee and I am currently 14 years old

The first time I played monster hunter was 5 years ago when I was 9,my brother taught me how to play and said I was just a natural.Please....I died from a velociprey.
Yes, I AM a girl.

I Own the original monster hunter for ps2,MHFU,MH tri, and soon MHP3

I love the LS,Switch axe, and My bow.

My brother stole my Ps3 and took it to tennesee and he is coming back soon so I can get back on Ad-hoc again soon!

And lastly, I am currently looking for a tutorial on how to get an ISO for MHP3rd onto my PsP

Author:   Machienzo
Date:   Mar 18, 11 at 6:22am (PST)
quote Sunasa
Well, look who forgot to introduce herself!

Well hi my name is Kaytee and I am currently 14 years old

The first time I played monster hunter was 5 years ago when I was 9,my brother taught me how to play and said I was just a natural.Please....I died from a velociprey.
Yes, I AM a girl.

I Own the original monster hunter for ps2,MHFU,MH tri, and soon MHP3

I love the LS,Switch axe, and My bow.

My brother stole my Ps3 and took it to tennesee and he is coming back soon so I can get back on Ad-hoc again soon!

And lastly, I am currently looking for a tutorial on how to get an ISO for MHP3rd onto my PsP
Hey, welcome to the forum Sunasa! Good to see some more female hunters here! Feel free to mingle with the community, and don't be afraid to post any threads or replies. Any problems at all, feel free to contact myself or Xeros!

Author:   Sunasa
Date:   Mar 18, 11 at 6:26am (PST)
Thank you for the warm welcome

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2015.
All Rights Reserved.