Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Most fun things you have ever done on sims 3? - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38767/t1490731-most-fun-things-you-have-ever-done-on-sims-3/3.htm

Author:   Nobody
Date:   Jul 30, 12 at 6:35am (PST)
Subject:   re: Most fun things you have ever done on sims 3?
-------------------------------------------
A cool thing to do is use the 'motherlode' cheat and become rich, create a mansion and become famous;):D;):D;)

Author:   TheBeardedMan
Date:   Jul 30, 12 at 3:32pm (PST)
Wouldn't call this fun but I my sim was getting married to Bobbi (because she's a maid and you know how I am about maids or maybe you don't. But yeah.) At the wedding Bobbi started flirting wih my sims father!!! I confronted her about it and then she implied my mother was a llama and then just left! It was hilarious and extremely annoying at the same time but my sims house is getting quite messy again...

Author:   thetwilight
Date:   Aug 06, 12 at 9:04am (PST)
Years ago my older brother and I made a Big Brother 3 house on the Sims 1. Big Brother 3 was the one with Jade, Alex, PJ, etc. We separated the housemates with a poor side and a rich side. The Sims 1 wasn't as advanced in terms of social interactions, so they didn't really get up to much. However, disaster struck when the poor side's cheap stove went on fire and burned everyone on the poor side to death. The best part about it was that Alex just sat playing chess as chaos was erupting around him.

Another game on the Sims 1 was with my elder cousin. His Sim was white, as were our Sim's wives, and my Sim had a deep tan. The Sims had children, and my cousin's Sim's child had a tan. He then went on to accuse me of 'mating' with his Sim's wife when he was in the bathroom or something. He turned out to be gay.

The first Sims 3 save I played was fun. On the very first day I visited my neighbor, Erin Kennedy. I had my Sim try to flirt with Erin, but she reacted violently and walked away into another room. So, my sim stole her couch and went out the backdoor. Out back was Bessie Clavell. My Sim tried to flirt with Bessie, was rejected once again and eventually beaten up by her. My Sim went home and was burgled during the night.

Author:   Neon Rainbow
Date:   Aug 07, 12 at 3:56am (PST)
quote TheTwilight
The first Sims 3 save I played was fun. On the very first day I visited my neighbor, Erin Kennedy. I had my Sim try to flirt with Erin, but she reacted violently and walked away into another room. So, my sim stole her couch and went out the backdoor. Out back was Bessie Clavell. My Sim tried to flirt with Bessie, was rejected once again and eventually beaten up by her. My Sim went home and was burgled during the night.
Moral of the story: don't hit on people.

I remember once playing as a ghost Sim and finding they had the social interaction of "Tell Ghost Story". Couldn't help but laugh at the irony.

Also, three of the Goth ghosts that haunt the house are cowards. On one night they all came out to haunt the place, then in the living room they all saw each other and promptly fainted with fright. I think I have a screenshot somewhere of the three unconscious ghosts on the floor.

Author:   Meganbumface
Date:   Oct 28, 12 at 9:53am (PST)
I created a man slut and made him have about 30 babies with different women. He would have one round and 'try for baby', then as soon as they were done he had another round and another and so on. As soon as the women had had their babies I got them round again and had another baby with them, so he has about 30 babies but never sees any of them. Half of the women are married to other sims or have partners, and none of the know about each other. Looking at his family tree is hilarious. All of his children hate him.

Author:   KatiePie
Date:   Nov 09, 12 at 8:00am (PST)
Subject:   Most fun things you have ever done on sims 3?
Making a fit as hell man and going round to everyone's houses and having babies, he is an old man now and is still doing it.

Author:   I am a cow say poofa
Date:   Dec 20, 12 at 2:10pm (PST)
Lol! Once I had a sim, and I made her a hobo, living on a mountain... It was creepy

Author:   OMNOMNOM
Date:   Jan 02, 13 at 2:59pm (PST)
1 story: I got my sim married. Then I made them have 9 kids. I sent them off to marry other sims and have kids. I made the story follow one of the kids that moved out. Got them married then have kids sending the kids off them to go marry and have kids... kept doing this and soon EVERYBODY in town were related to the first couple of sims. The family tree was LONG.

2 story: I made one sim and moved him to an empty lot. I got him to be friends with every one in the neighborhood. Though, he never had a house. So he would go over there and mooch food of of them. I made him spend all his money so he is poor. He found a hot sim. I got them married.... SHE WAS RICH!!! I killed her off in the gravetyard while the husband sat in their mansion. He soon grew old, and old, single rich guy. The main fun part was making him mooch foodfrom his neighbors.

Author:   OwlMila
Date:   Jan 18, 13 at 11:16pm (PST)
quote hero of kvatch01
i made a sim get married and invite no one but his exes, all 6 of them who proceded to insult, slap, fight and throw about llama insults for 16 hours. Good times
LOL

Author:   diandrastithe
Date:   Mar 25, 13 at 2:03pm (PST)
ok so this is what im doing currently, I made a sim and made them a twin. Then made them complete opposites, for example, one is a slob, rebellious, vehicle enthusiast, really social. the other good, smart, bookworm, eco friendly, shy. then they live together.. ya feelz?

Author:   Chinzytyio
Date:   Mar 29, 13 at 10:23am (PST)
I remember on sims 3 (pc) I turned free will to the highest...came back and my male sim was sleeping in the pond ^.^ then my female sim went over to sleep in the 'pond bed' and they made out there for a while, then er, well...let's just say they moved it on to the next level...

9 sim months later twins were born XD

Oh and I used cheats to do this

Author:   Someone8921772
Date:   Apr 01, 13 at 5:29pm (PST)
I made a full household and put most of my time into one sim. I made sure that sim was a girl. I killed off the others, one a day and the girl sim that i put my time into would socialize with the Grim Reaper. She kept doing that and after a while (everyone else was dead) the Grim Reaper came to the house every other night. I made the girl flirt with him and then they woo-hooed and the girl had a ghost baby. I could even control it! Then when the ghost baby grew up I made her flirt with the ghosts of the dead sims in the household and she had another ghost baby! Now it's just a family of ghosts!

Author:   Roboboy
Date:   May 09, 13 at 12:16pm (PST)
I just made a EPIC!!!!!!! Fam and now I'm on week 52 day 6 and now on the 7 th generation and my Great great great great great grandparent on one side are still alive ( due to most the family immortal vampires)

[spoiler=Sims 4 coming 7/9/14[/spoiler]

Author:   Mr Cookie
Date:   Jun 24, 13 at 4:10am (PST)
I once made my sim evil, klepto, mean-spirited, etc, but made him a vampire. he raided the supermarket nightly, as well as stealing from his 'freinds' home. i loved it until (after a long, LONG time) he grew old and fat. he was of no more use to me.

Author:   Guntherjfgvhkhuhyugf
Date:   Aug 04, 13 at 10:03pm (PST)
Make a sim with master of seduction, no jealousy, and fertility treatment. Get all of his lovers pregnant then leave them. The town then dies off due to lack of multiple families

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.