Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Most fun things you have ever done on sims 3? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38767/t1490731-most-fun-things-you-have-ever-done-on-sims-3/

Author:   kokugen
Date:   Feb 28, 10 at 5:35pm (PST)
Subject:   Most fun things you have ever done on sims 3?
-------------------------------------------
I just got it last week for my gf and I and promised her i wouldnt play it till i saw her on the weekend, and didnt think i would really care for it. now it seems i am staying up late playing the sims like i was cod and left 4 dead 2, =D so what are the best things to do on here? she made a musical family and that was kinda fun, then i made a good willing detective who is level 5 in his law enforcment career, with a daughter who is an evil teenager who will grow up to become a criminal mastermind with the emporer of evil life wish. So what are the best and most fun scenarios to create on here and just plain fun things to do with the sims?

Author:   Simshero
Date:   Feb 28, 10 at 7:26pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Most fun things you have ever done on sims 3?
Making my sims go to the toilet. That bad. D:

Author:   AnneGoLucky
Date:   Feb 28, 10 at 8:26pm (PST)
I like making a evil hobo sim who has two good daughters and making them live on a lot that I have decorated with nothing but trees. And having the sims try to full their needs at other people's houses. The dad dies in the end and the kids grow up to findout their dad secretly had a lot of money and just liked being a hobo and hated his kids.

Author:   Cobalt
Date:   Mar 01, 10 at 3:11am (PST)
I had a single white guy, and no one would move in with him, so I had him adopt a kid, and it was a black girl. The guy is now moved on from young adult to adult (turned off aging for a while on accident). He was a successful Police officer, reaching level 10 of his career in the special agent branch by the time he became an adult. His adopted daughter, neglected by him working all the time, grew up depressed and evil. She just grew to young adult, and is entering the criminal career. Two negatives isn't a positive, right? I have no intention on making her get married and have kids, but my adult Sim met Bebe Hart, and they are connecting. Good things are happening between them.

(PS: When the adopted child reached teen, I just made her blow out the candles on a cake (on accident) and she skipped the whole teenage stage)

This household here has been so much in playing.

Author:   FreeSquirrel13
Date:   Mar 02, 10 at 6:08am (PST)
if you want some things to do, you should check this thread...i got heaps of awesome ideas from this thread. [link name=]http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38767/t1403610-1000-fun-things-to-in-sims-3/[/link]

Author:   SilentAbyss
Date:   Jan 03, 11 at 6:09pm (PST)
I was playing as a teen, and I wanted to find out where the boudry for curfew was. My sim's foot went halfway off the grass ant then the police showed up, drove a foot forward, and let me out.

Author:   Someone who plays Si
Date:   May 25, 12 at 3:20pm (PST)
I have made sims who are people from How to Train Your Dragon. I am obsessed with the movie, and I thought it would be a really good idea.

Author:   hero of kvatch01
Date:   Jun 05, 12 at 2:25pm (PST)
i made a sim get married and invite no one but his exes, all 6 of them who proceded to insult, slap, fight and throw about llama insults for 16 hours. Good times

Author:   PumpPump
Date:   Jun 15, 12 at 12:11pm (PST)
Long: Let's see here...oh! I made this family where the wife was family-oriented, nurturing, hopeless romantic, friendly, and perceptive. The husband was flirty and snobbish. They had 6 kids. After a romantic date, they went home and he invited some chick over. The wife was feeding the child as the husband began having sexual relations. She walks in and runs out crying. Walks back in. Starts being nice to both of them. Then she proceeded to beat both of them to death during a pillow fight. (dragged hunger down during fight) Then she redecorated the room to hide the evidence and went on with her life.

Author:   Tay Rex
Date:   Jun 15, 12 at 3:21pm (PST)
You can't beat the classics. I just had one evil sim who would go out during the day to the park or wherever. They would greet as many people as they could and then at night would hold a party. All the invited sims will be then forced into the pool were they will of course die in the classic drowning fashion. I collected about 100 graves because I have patience or something. I lost the game eventually and the number of ghosts that was appearing each night was beginning to get annoying.

These games always bring out the serial killer in all of us. Though I blame my sim, not myself ;D

Author:   endxell
Date:   Jun 15, 12 at 3:26pm (PST)
quote PumpPump
Long: Let's see here...oh! I made this family where the wife was family-oriented, nurturing, hopeless romantic, friendly, and perceptive. The husband was flirty and snobbish. They had 6 kids. After a romantic date, they went home and he invited some chick over. The wife was feeding the child as the husband began having sexual relations. She walks in and runs out crying. Walks back in. Starts being nice to both of them. Then she proceeded to beat both of them to death during a pillow fight. (dragged hunger down during fight) Then she redecorated the room to hide the evidence and went on with her life.
You are just sick! but funny though hahaha

Date:   Jun 15, 12 at 3:30pm (PST)
quote endxell
quote PumpPump
You are just sick! but funny though hahaha
Honestly the game does bring out the darker side in human beings. As soon as you give somebody some tiny people and you tell them there's no repercussions for your actions, you're trying to find all sorts of ways to destroy their lives.

Though I must admit, redecorating to hide the evidence does take some imagination.

Author:   thetwilight
Date:   Jun 16, 12 at 5:26pm (PST)
Used the birthday cake to see when incest became acceptable.

Author:   TheBeardedMan
Date:   Jun 23, 12 at 4:40am (PST)
The most fun thing i have done is turn my house into a maze and then start a fire somewhere in it and then call the firefighters and watch them try to find it

Date:   Jun 23, 12 at 7:08am (PST)
quote TheBeardedMan
The most fun thing i have done is turn my house into a maze and then start a fire somewhere in it and then call the firefighters and watch them try to find it
I did the exact same thing in The Sims 2 with a swimming pool they had to swim across at the end which they actually did. It amused me greatly.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.