Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: 1000 Fun Things to Do In Sims 3 - page 12

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38767/t1403610-1000-fun-things-to-in-sims-3/12.htm

Author:   pokemon_girl_16
Date:   Nov 21, 10 at 4:59am (PST)
Subject:   re: 1000 Fun Things to Do In Sims 3
-------------------------------------------
289: Get a vampire and make him/her makout with an alien of the opposite gender.

290: Make a hobbo-looking sim with many roomates and make them look like maids/servants/buttlers and turn off free will and make the hobbo their master.

291: Put hungry sims in a room with no doors and in the middle of it put a small fence and put a fridge in it. Or put a poor hobbo sim in the fence with the fridge.

292: Violate another sim's rights.

293: Make an ugly hobbo sim be the husband of a lovely beautiful rich female sim and turn off the free will of the pretty female sim.

Author:   kogiko
Date:   Nov 21, 10 at 4:51pm (PST)
294. make a ugly nerdy man or a woman and try to seduce a really beautiful/handsome man/woman and see does the baby look more pretty or ugly
295. make a home with no walls (except for the toilet)
296. make a real bodybuilder with the new muscle slider + the old one and all sport traits. then to the same house make someone who hates the outdoors, is a couch potato etc. and really fat.. see how they do together xD

Author:   Alex Henderson
Date:   Nov 23, 10 at 7:27am (PST)
#30. detanate everything in another sims house XD:D

Author:   Vidy12345
Date:   Dec 04, 10 at 11:31am (PST)
297 - Completely make over every sunset valley sim!

Author:   xPunkxKatx
Date:   Dec 05, 10 at 10:40pm (PST)
298: Make a basement then move kids (that aren't yours) into it and start a fire with a grill >=)
299: Make an evil sim and a nice sim live together
300: STEAL SOMEONES BABY!!!! =D

Author:   Fat Black Chick
Date:   Dec 08, 10 at 12:30am (PST)
quote TheTwilight
quote The Nude Wombat
276: Make a burly adult fat guy with a beard. make him nice, but a slob and couch potato. Also make a normal teen. Turn high free will on, and leave the two for a couple hours.See what happens on yours. I came back to see the fat guy shirtless and the two hugging. I didn't think much of it so I left it on even longer. I found the teen had aged up on a birthday cake on th etable. Then I saw in the bedroom that the fat guy was making out on top of my character. Then they started screwing eachother. Disgusting.
Sorry that was so long.
Don't be sorry, that was the best yet. I wish you'd sign up.

281: Make a sim called Skillet with a giant nose. He will, by nature, try to mate with every man in the village, but you mustn't let him! Instead make a fat sim who is as black as the ace of spades and sodomize Skillet so deeply that his teeth fall out. Then give him the aids (they come with all black sims).
ASSHOLE! That was racist! You are so STUPID!

Author:   Poochie186
Date:   Dec 08, 10 at 1:04am (PST)
290: make a family of 7 toddlers and an elderly woman and live in the smallest house there is.

Date:   Dec 10, 10 at 12:51am (PST)
291: make 2 teen sims or 1 or however many u want, with a mom then u have to delete the mom or kill her then the teens can live by themselves! =-]
292: make the ugliest sim u can then put on free will and c where that will go lol! =-D

Date:   Dec 10, 10 at 12:52am (PST)
quote Fat Black Chick
quote TheTwilight
quote The Nude Wombat
276: Make a burly adult fat guy with a beard. make him nice, but a slob and couch potato. Also make a normal teen. Turn high free will on, and leave the two for a couple hours.See what happens on yours. I came back to see the fat guy shirtless and the two hugging. I didn't think much of it so I left it on even longer. I found the teen had aged up on a birthday cake on th etable. Then I saw in the bedroom that the fat guy was making out on top of my character. Then they started screwing eachother. Disgusting.
Sorry that was so long.
Don't be sorry, that was the best yet. I wish you'd sign up.

281: Make a sim called Skillet with a giant nose. He will, by nature, try to mate with every man in the village, but you mustn't let him! Instead make a fat sim who is as black as the ace of spades and sodomize Skillet so deeply that his teeth fall out. Then give him the aids (they come with all black sims).
ASSHOLE! That was racist! You are so STUPID!
i agree tht was racist!!

Author:   simlovertodamax
Date:   Dec 11, 10 at 10:22pm (PST)
- Make a sim related to evey sim in the town and vaccation places by having a baby with every female sim. Then kill all of the sims you are not related to.Try to do this while keeping your sim married.
- Make a town full of all vampires.
- Have a family of 1 teen and 6 babies. Do this by making the parent die.
- Kill atleast 1 sim in every single way possible.

Author:   daisy flower
Date:   Dec 12, 10 at 12:05pm (PST)
307. (some people put wrong numbers.. this should be the right one)

Change a city completely and try to imitate a real city for example make a New York out of Bridgeport! or if you want something more exotic, try a Chinese or African city example and make the all people look like someone who would live in that city

Make 7 toddlers, a guy who hates children and is neurotic etc. so he get's really crazy with the babies!!XDD

Author:   TheLostCause~
Date:   Dec 23, 10 at 12:41am (PST)
I don't know if this has been used or not but...
309. Make sims of a few of your friends, and yourself, turn it on free will, and see what happens.
310. Make a family using the random sim generator. Use that family until the kid ages to Young Adult, and pair them with one made the same way. Continue until you get bored with it.

Author:   Nastia
Date:   Dec 23, 10 at 7:42pm (PST)
311. Make a boy,full town of vampires,and leave only one human girl,and marry her,protect from other vampires ;D

Author:   simsfanatic :)
Date:   Dec 24, 10 at 8:20pm (PST)
You're all saying things about turning Sunset Valley into like a Vampire Town, but you can't turn a Sim into a vampire. The closest you're going to get is changing skin color.
And I've read about 736284 answers that include making a Sim ugly and leaving it on free will. So . . .

312 : Why not just play The Sims ? Don't cheat and make a legacy out of one Sim. How do you think the Goth family got all of those grave markers in their back yard ? Make successful Sims.

313 : Get every Lifetime Happiness Reward.

314 : Reach the highest point in every career.

315 : Befriend every Sim in Sunset Valley.
[link name=][/link]
316 : Master every skill.

317 : Recreate your house.

318 : Get every expansion pack.

319 : Go to The Sims Resource.com
It's really safe (for your game) all you have to do is make an account (It's free) and download away ! You can create things too. There are downloads for Sims 1, 2, and 3.

320 : Download Alice and Kev.

321 : If you like a certain T.V. show, make all of the characters. (Ex: Hannah Montana, LOST, Gossip Girl, 24, Rubicon, CSI, Bones)

322 : Delete everything in Sunset Valley (including lots) and make one lot, one Sim, and change setting to free will. See if anything happens to the town.

323 : DON'T CHEAT !

Good luck, and try not to cheat on any of them. If any of them have already been said, I am sorry, but I did my best !

Author:   AnonymousPerson
Date:   Dec 24, 10 at 11:22pm (PST)
- Dowload the angel wings feature from rosesim.com
- Make a girl/boy w. angel wings
- Move them into an institute (sort of like a prison, or a hospital)
- Play out Maximum Ride

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.