Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Swords of Chaos {Thread 199/CXCIX} One last push, people's dreams never end! - page 5

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38593/t1734648-swords-of-chaos-thread-199-cxcix-one-last-push-peoples-dreams-never-end/5.htm

Author:   Veggi
Date:   May 24, 12 at 10:37am (PST)
Subject:   re: Swords of Chaos {Thread 199/CXCIX} One last push, people's dreams never end!
-------------------------------------------
Imagine if SoC died on page 29 of this thread and no one ever posted again. How horrible.

My worst matchup is Falco too. I don't like that I have to play without making mistakes just so I don't take 60%. Everything about Falco is pretty obnoxious.

Author:   Rust
Date:   May 24, 12 at 10:39am (PST)
Subject:   re: Swords of Chaos {Thread 199/CXCIX} One last push, people's dreams never end!
I'm going to have to agree with the Falco sentiments in this thread. Him and Luigi.

I've never really had a problem with TL though, I can outspam him

Author:   Riolufin
Date:   May 24, 12 at 10:50am (PST)
Hi Veggi. Haven't seen you here in ages.

Luigi is quite hard for me when I play as Ganon, but who wouldn't be Though it's quite random that Olimar is one of my easiest match ups as Ganon. It's probably thanks to good old Zumma.

Author:   Blaziken Is The Best
Date:   May 24, 12 at 7:28pm (PST)
Doesn't Luigi have a good matchup against Diddy Kong?

Date:   May 25, 12 at 6:35am (PST)
I think he does pretty good against diddy. Maybe +1 for luigi?

Ganon pwns.

Author:   Rust
Date:   May 25, 12 at 8:58am (PST)
Yeah, Luigi's an alright counterpick to Diddy mostly because of Nair and his inability to get trapped by Diddy's Bananas.

I don't remember if he can Jab -> Shoryuken Diddy, though.

Date:   May 25, 12 at 12:00pm (PST)
quote Rust
Yeah, Luigi's an alright counterpick to Diddy mostly because of Nair and his inability to get trapped by Diddy's Bananas.

I don't remember if he can Jab -> Shoryuken Diddy, though.
Ah, I remember now. Luigi slides all the way across the map when he gets hit by a banana.

Also, Meta Knight is banned?

Author:   Veggi
Date:   May 25, 12 at 3:26pm (PST)
quote Riolufin
Hi Veggi. Haven't seen you here in ages.

Luigi is quite hard for me when I play as Ganon, but who wouldn't be Though it's quite random that Olimar is one of my easiest match ups as Ganon. It's probably thanks to good old Zumma.
Hello. I see you're still playing Ganon. I admire your perseverance.

Author:   Trogdor_002
Date:   May 25, 12 at 4:42pm (PST)
I think the matchup between Luigi and Diddy is pretty even. Some argue that Diddy has the advantage. Others argue that Luigi has the advantage.

Author:   DCKnuckles
Date:   May 25, 12 at 4:43pm (PST)
quote Veggi
Imagine if SoC died on page 29 of this thread and no one ever posted again. How horrible.

My worst matchup is Falco too. I don't like that I have to play without making mistakes just so I don't take 60%. Everything about Falco is pretty obnoxious.
ignoring ur joke for a moment, if it got to that point i'd just post once a day until we're there

Date:   May 25, 12 at 4:58pm (PST)
Good evening.

Veggi I play fox on tournies now, but Ganon is my fearsome counterpick. So many people in finland use Ganon for lolz that everyone knows the match-up so I really can't do anything in actual tourney matches. He is still the most fun char to play. And I play him a lot.

Ganon pwns, anyone watching Summer Games Done Quick?

Date:   May 25, 12 at 5:00pm (PST)
People still have brawl tournaments?

Goddamnit, I need to find my disc.

Date:   May 25, 12 at 5:19pm (PST)
We in Finland have at least one small tournament per month and 2-5 larger per year. Though large brawl tournament in Finland is like 25 attendees. Our scene is small but awesome.

Author:   SonicFire
Date:   May 25, 12 at 6:37pm (PST)
We can't all be Mario Bros. gods like you Trog. :I

Weegee vs. Diddy is more +1 in Diddy's favor but it's practically even. Weegee can kill Diddy like at 80%~ with an Fsmash and earlier with his Up B and he has his stupid traction that makes it hard for DIddy to punish out of a GT/JCT, but Diddy can wall Weegee like a bitch for free %. :D

Date:   May 27, 12 at 9:21am (PST)
Good evening everyone.

Gotta watch SGDQ all night, there's gonna be some legendary games like SM64, Zelda1&2 and alttp.

Ganon pwns.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.