Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Swords of Chaos {Thread 199/CXCIX} One last push, people's dreams never end! - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38593/t1734648-swords-of-chaos-thread-199-cxcix-one-last-push-peoples-dreams-never-end/4.htm

Author:   Riolufin
Date:   May 21, 12 at 2:42pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Swords of Chaos {Thread 199/CXCIX} One last push, people's dreams never end!
-------------------------------------------
It would be pretty sad day when SoC dies, but it might be pointless to let it live if no one ever posts here. And SoC would've died a long time ago if we few didn't want it to get to 200. But if neo somehow get's more active or we are as active as now after we reach 200, I don't see why we should bury SoC. We'll se about that in time.

I didn't even know about Sons of Chaos. It's great that SoC lives at least somewhere.

Author:   DCKnuckles
Date:   May 21, 12 at 3:30pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Swords of Chaos {Thread 199/CXCIX} One last push, people's dreams never end!
quote Riolufin
It would be pretty sad day when SoC dies, but it might be pointless to let it live if no one ever posts here. And SoC would've died a long time ago if we few didn't want it to get to 200. But if neo somehow get's more active or we are as active as now after we reach 200, I don't see why we should bury SoC. We'll se about that in time.

I didn't even know about Sons of Chaos. It's great that SoC lives at least somewhere.
Ya Sons of Chaos kinda happened off of Neo's radar. It was made for my Halo crew on bungie, and until now i'm the only one from both. though the two ppl that founded Sons with me both knew about this and one was going to join (never made a neo account tho)

And who knows maybe it will have a small revival with the coming of the new smash.

Date:   May 22, 12 at 7:44am (PST)
Good evening everyone.

It would be nice if it gets more active after SSB4, but we'll see.

Ganon pwns.

Author:   Blaziken Is The Best
Date:   May 22, 12 at 4:48pm (PST)
When does SSB4 come out anyway?

Author:   Rust
Date:   May 22, 12 at 4:49pm (PST)
Production began when Kid Icarus was in stores, soooo.... A few years?

Date:   May 22, 12 at 6:17pm (PST)
I hope Sakurai won't be too hasty with SSB4. I don't want it to be bad. Though I'm afraid you have to play it with wireless controller. Gonna get it anyways.

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   May 22, 12 at 8:32pm (PST)
I'd expect a late 2013/early 2014 release tbh. March 2014 maybe?

Date:   May 23, 12 at 8:45am (PST)
That might be quite close. I don't believe it would be as late as 2015.

Ganon pwns.

Author:   Rust
Date:   May 23, 12 at 8:57am (PST)
They're planning on using the Brawl engine last I heard, so it's kind of hard to ballpark it. Though I do agree with Gotenk's estimates.

Author:   Blaziken Is The Best
Date:   May 23, 12 at 1:41pm (PST)
Man, I still wish my brawl would work. I'm so rusty at Falco.

Date:   May 23, 12 at 2:01pm (PST)
Falco is my worst match-up. And not only as Ganon, but like every character.

Author:   DCKnuckles
Date:   May 23, 12 at 3:42pm (PST)
quote Riolufin
Falco is my worst match-up. And not only as Ganon, but like every character.

mine is Tl. damned bastard midget link clone. shoulda made link less bad, and kept yl, instead of taking everything good from link and putting it in tl.

stupid tl....

Date:   May 23, 12 at 4:28pm (PST)
Never played against a really good toon link offline, but some pocket tl is much easier to beat than pocket falco. On wifi though, tl is just too hard to beat.

Author:   Earth
Date:   May 24, 12 at 2:07am (PST)
quote Riolufin
I hope Sakurai won't be too hasty with SSB4. I don't want it to be bad. Though I'm afraid you have to play it with wireless controller. Gonna get it anyways.
You'd think he'd hurry it up considering how old he's getting.

Or take his time making it an epic game.

Dunno how old he is, but he looks old. 0.0

Date:   May 24, 12 at 8:55am (PST)
Well according to wikipedia he's born in 1970 so he just looks old. I doubt his age will affect in any way to ssb4. Though wikipedia is wikipedia, but I have no reason to doubt he's born when wikipedia says so.

Ganon pwns.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.