Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Swords of Chaos {Thread 199/CXCIX} One last push, people's dreams never end! - page 24

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38593/t1734648-swords-of-chaos-thread-199-cxcix-one-last-push-peoples-dreams-never-end/24.htm

Author:   Cody
Date:   Dec 26, 12 at 5:36pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Swords of Chaos {Thread 199/CXCIX} One last push, people's dreams never end!
-------------------------------------------
quote SonicFire
He would've lost to The Nexus if he had been there. :I

well, obviously.

Author:   Riolufin
Date:   Dec 27, 12 at 1:34pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Swords of Chaos {Thread 199/CXCIX} One last push, people's dreams never end!
Good evening.

Watch this Zeldathon http://www.twitch.tv/funforfreedom?utm_campaign=frontpage_player_click&utm_source=http://www.twitch.tv/&utm_content=funforfreedom .

Ganon pwns.

Author:   Slicer
Date:   Dec 30, 12 at 8:20am (PST)
So like, I got a WiiU. That means I can brawl again, but it sucks that you can't plug in gamecube controllers.
What have I missed? Anyone else get a WiiU?

edit: I see you guys have been on topic talking about brawl. What is this, I don't even...

Date:   Dec 30, 12 at 8:58pm (PST)
That's great! Yes, I did get a Wii U, but I've actually only played the New Super Mario Bros. so far. I still play Brawl on my regular Wii though, of course.

Smash 4 won't be coming out for a long time from what I heard

Author:   SonicFire
Date:   Dec 30, 12 at 11:58pm (PST)
I'm waiting for the official site to go up. The Dojo was a great way to get consumers hyped up about Brawl even if it was a letdown, hope they do the same for the next one. :I

Author:   Riolufin
Date:   Dec 31, 12 at 3:02am (PST)
Good afternoon.

I got wii u too, now just waiting for monster hunter. MH3U, smash4, pikmin 3 and the game from monilithsoft are the only games I'm really waiting for wii u.

Ganon pwns.

Date:   Jan 01, 13 at 9:34pm (PST)
I've only played Nintendo Land on the Wiiu but I'm glad the Wiiu is more than just a console that just plays games.
Do you know when the site will be updated, Choco? I remember when Sonic was first announced on the site. It got me pretty hyped up for brawl. What was the update that got you guys hyped up the most?
I'm excited for those games too, Rio.
If anyone wants to add me on the Wiiu, my NNID is "Slicer1313"

Date:   Jan 01, 13 at 9:58pm (PST)
I'll add you at some point in the next couple days.

I don't mind having different characters in Smash 4, as long as Marth is at least in it. Sonic and Toon Link would be nice to have as well.

Author:   Rust
Date:   Jan 01, 13 at 10:00pm (PST)
Rustic

I've already sent you a friend request though

Date:   Jan 01, 13 at 10:12pm (PST)
Alright, Xing. Wait, you main Marth now?
Gotcha, Rust. Any Wiiu game suggestions btw? I see you're playing Assassin's Creed.

Author:   Rust
Date:   Jan 01, 13 at 10:25pm (PST)
AC is the only game I have other than Ninty Land, and it's pretty awesome. Heard some good things about ZombiU and Sonic Racing, though.

Date:   Jan 01, 13 at 10:33pm (PST)
Yeah, Marth/TL now. I've been using them both in tournament recently. TL really can't win vs MK, who is ubiquitous in the Atlantic North, whereas Marth has closer to an even MU.

Date:   Jan 01, 13 at 11:38pm (PST)
Yeah, ZombieU seems like it's pretty good, but I'm just concerned with the fact when you die, you start everything over. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing. Would I get bored of doing the same thing over and over again? And I'm also not sure how the online for it works.
And for Sonic, meh, never been a big fan of racing games that include Sonic, with the exception of Sonic Riders.
Oh, nice combo, Xing. TL and Marth used to be my combo back in the day(x

Date:   Jan 01, 13 at 11:44pm (PST)
Yeeeup you were part of my inspiration, I would say. I played a bunch of characters like Lucario, Kirby, Marth, TL, Sonic, and ZSS at first. I stuck with solo TL for a while, but now I'm back to using Marth as well.

Date:   Jan 01, 13 at 11:49pm (PST)
I remember you using Sonic as well. I used to always advice you to stick to one or two characters(x
Keep up the TL btw, and nice spacing with Marth. How have your latest offline tournies gone?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.