Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Swords of Chaos {Thread 198/CXCVIII} Ganon's pwnage helped us here! - page 28

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38593/t1661452-swords-of-chaos-thread-198-cxcviii-ganons-pwnage-helped-us-here/28.htm

Author:   Riolufin
Date:   May 01, 12 at 11:55am (PST)
Subject:   re: Swords of Chaos {Thread 198/CXCVIII} Ganon's pwnage helped us here!
-------------------------------------------
Yeah if you don't count Ganon.

Good evening, Gannon pwns.

Author:   Rust
Date:   May 01, 12 at 12:09pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Swords of Chaos {Thread 198/CXCVIII} Ganon's pwnage helped us here!
Yep, that's what happened.

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   May 01, 12 at 4:32pm (PST)
All of my characters dropped. Except Peach, she didn't move at all.

Date:   May 02, 12 at 12:37pm (PST)
Good evening everyone.

I think all of my characters dropped too, except Ganon.

It's funny how couple of japanese olimars rape people on apex and on next tier list olimar rises 6 spots.

Ganon pwns.

Author:   DCKnuckles
Date:   May 07, 12 at 2:25pm (PST)
Hello everybody. Ganondwarf pwns.

Date:   May 07, 12 at 3:23pm (PST)
Lies.

Good evening. Ganondorf pwns.

Date:   May 07, 12 at 3:24pm (PST)
I always did like that Ganondwarf.

Date:   May 07, 12 at 4:44pm (PST)
Siglemic is tryingto do a new wr on super mario 64 70 star run atm. Watching those resets. That game pwns.

Ganon pwns.

Date:   May 09, 12 at 1:43pm (PST)
quote Riolufin
Siglemic is tryingto do a new wr on super mario 64 70 star run atm. Watching those resets. That game pwns.

Ganon pwns.
that game, super mario all stars, smash, and super mario world made me a gamer.

edit: oh ya i meant to ask. does anyone here like halo?

Date:   May 09, 12 at 5:41pm (PST)
I have played halo like 2 times so I can't really say, but since I don't like any fps, I suppose I won't like halo.

Well, Ganon pwns.

Date:   May 09, 12 at 11:54pm (PST)
I've only played Halo up to Halo 2, though I did play Halo Reach today at a friend's.

It's not the lack of interest in the game, just that I've never been able to afford a 360 since it's come out because my cash has always gone into more important things.

Yes, things more important than gaming exist!

Author:   Sir Kaka
Date:   May 10, 12 at 5:00am (PST)
Yeah Xbox is pretty hard to manage if you don't buy yearly subscriptions.

quote DCKnuckles
quote Riolufin

Ganon pwns.
that game, super mario all stars, smash, and super mario world made me a gamer.

edit: oh ya i meant to ask. does anyone here like halo?

I<3Halo.

Date:   May 10, 12 at 8:55am (PST)
quote Rust
I've only played Halo up to Halo 2, though I did play Halo Reach today at a friend's.

It's not the lack of interest in the game, just that I've never been able to afford a 360 since it's come out because my cash has always gone into more important things.

Yes, things more important than gaming exist!
I know the feeling, 99% of my income goes to car payments, and soon I'll add college expenses to that list. I'll soon be stuck with all my outdated stuff and the few games I can afford.
At least I'll still have brawl

SirK are you at all interested in joinin mah team? Most of our members went silent and we haven't heard from them, so I'm recruiting.

Also I played brawl yesterday, and committed suicide as yoshi on all 3 of my stocks. It was depressing beyond all measure.

Date:   May 10, 12 at 12:22pm (PST)
Good evening everyone.

Can't wait for the new Monster Hunters on 3DS Really hope they come out of Japan.

Ganon pwns.

Date:   May 13, 12 at 7:10pm (PST)
only 3ds game i got is mario

on a side note, i played melee today, and it was fun. even though i died. a lot. because it felt weird. somehow i'm still on brawl physics even when i rarely play it.

and i heard something about the next smash having characters from the Tales of Symphonia series.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.