Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Swords of Chaos {Thread 198/CXCVIII} Ganon's pwnage helped us here! - page 23

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38593/t1661452-swords-of-chaos-thread-198-cxcviii-ganons-pwnage-helped-us-here/23.htm

Author:   Riolufin
Date:   Apr 21, 12 at 7:28am (PST)
Subject:   re: Swords of Chaos {Thread 198/CXCVIII} Ganon's pwnage helped us here!
-------------------------------------------
Well brawl is the only fighting game I play too (and melee). I played touhou 6 which is hmm whatever the name of the genre is, bullet hell shooter or something maybe? It's hella hard but I like it.

Author:   Rust
Date:   Apr 21, 12 at 9:23am (PST)
Subject:   re: Swords of Chaos {Thread 198/CXCVIII} Ganon's pwnage helped us here!
It's a Bullet Hell kind of game?

I don't know why I thought it was a fighter, then x.x

I'm so out of the loop when it comes to games that aren't Nintendo <<"

Date:   Apr 21, 12 at 11:05am (PST)
I think there are some touhou fighters too, not sure if official or fanmade games though. At least the game I'm playing is official.

Ganon pwns.

Date:   Apr 21, 12 at 11:31am (PST)
Eh, I'm not interested enough to look it up xD

Where are the other people of SoC D=<

Date:   Apr 21, 12 at 1:40pm (PST)
Everyone is gone except me. At least I haven't seen anybody in ages. But I'm not gonna kick anyone out so this remains somewhat a crew Gotenks luckily posts here now and then so I'm not alone trying to get to thread 200. It's gonna take a while though, but I'm patient. I sure hope someone else here gets active too. You posting here helps a lot.

Date:   Apr 21, 12 at 1:43pm (PST)
SoC getting to 200 has been a goal for ages now. It's the least I could do to get it there :<

Though I do wish we could bring Brawl back to Neoseeker Dx

Author:   SonicFire
Date:   Apr 21, 12 at 3:06pm (PST)
Touhou games are rail shooters IIRC or something like that, they just happen to have bullet hell parts in most of their levels (or all of em, I don't remember). :I

/late

Rust, I was trying to get into BD chat (now Smash Domain, I know) to contact you but I'm permabanned from there. :[

Haven't seen you in like, 5 years. I still play brawl, though I main Jiggz now and hardly use Diddy. I:

Date:   Apr 21, 12 at 3:23pm (PST)
Switching out Diddy for Jigglypuff? I approve

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Apr 21, 12 at 6:22pm (PST)
I continue to post here because we're still allies. Even if you never post in my Crew. </3 Plus I was a Co-Leader of this Crew for a while so this crew has a special place here.

My Brawl disc officially can't play Sonic and I believe Jigglypuff.

Date:   Apr 21, 12 at 7:37pm (PST)
Your Brawl disc can't play Jigglypuff?

You poor, poor man

Mine continues to be fine, though.

Date:   Apr 21, 12 at 7:52pm (PST)
It's either him or Toon Link. It happened when they were both picked. So I think it's the one I barely used. xD

Date:   Apr 21, 12 at 8:03pm (PST)
It's almost like it's not worth playing with you anymore!

Date:   Apr 21, 12 at 8:28pm (PST)
I could still take down your Olimar.

Date:   Apr 21, 12 at 8:30pm (PST)
More like, take him out to the bar and hopes he gets too drunk to beat you

Date:   Apr 21, 12 at 9:20pm (PST)
Psh he will need a drink after the beating he gets.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.