Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Swords of Chaos {Thread 198/CXCVIII} Ganon's pwnage helped us here! - page 13

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38593/t1661452-swords-of-chaos-thread-198-cxcviii-ganons-pwnage-helped-us-here/13.htm

Author:   Riolufin
Date:   Jan 15, 12 at 5:34pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Swords of Chaos {Thread 198/CXCVIII} Ganon's pwnage helped us here!
-------------------------------------------
Finally someone posts so I can post without doubleposting.

Ganon surely pwns. I used him in ffas today, and won.

Author:   JesseTheKing
Date:   Jan 15, 12 at 7:38pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Swords of Chaos {Thread 198/CXCVIII} Ganon's pwnage helped us here!
Well technically it's legal to double post if it's been over 24 hours. Thereby someone can make it to thread 200 by themselves. o:

Author:   Ryan
Date:   Jan 15, 12 at 8:17pm (PST)
BBOD is going to make it to thread 200 before SOC ; D

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Jan 15, 12 at 11:33pm (PST)
Nah, SoC will get there first.

Author:   SonicFire
Date:   Jan 16, 12 at 12:59am (PST)
What makes you say that, genius?

Date:   Jan 16, 12 at 3:19am (PST)
198 threads to 72 threads. BBoD will be lucky to get to 100 by the time SoC gets to 200.

Date:   Jan 16, 12 at 1:58pm (PST)
quote Gotenks
198 threads to 72 threads. BBoD will be lucky to get to 100 by the time SoC gets to 200.
Nuh uuuh. :3

Author:   SonicFire
Date:   Jan 16, 12 at 5:11pm (PST)

quote Gotenks

This message was edited by Rust(314831) on 2012-01-18T09:12:28-08:00.

Author:   Riolufin
Date:   Jan 16, 12 at 7:18pm (PST)
Nice. I'll just post Ganon pwns every day and we'll get to 200 pretty soon.

Also, Ganon pwns.

Author:   Shadow Troup
Date:   Jan 16, 12 at 8:20pm (PST)
quote Riolufin

Also, Ganon pwns.
Then I'll post Toon Link pwns every day and get us to 100.

Date:   Jan 16, 12 at 8:39pm (PST)
It wouldn't be the same since Riolu has been doing this since day 1. You just look like a copycat if you start now.

Author:   Shadow Troup
Date:   Jan 16, 12 at 8:46pm (PST)
Ok, then I'll post about how I will take over BBOD and over throw ryan. That's what I always did till the day I did take over for a while.

Author:   Ryan
Date:   Jan 16, 12 at 9:05pm (PST)
everyone gotenks plan is working. I demand thee, using my power of leader of BBOD(I still don't know why I'm still leader), to send you all to bbod, so that we can get thread 200 before soc.

GO GO GO

Date:   Jan 16, 12 at 9:11pm (PST)
quote SonicFire
WTF the Pokemon Clans forum must be in really deep shit if they let you be a mod. :I

quote Gotenks

Sure why not. :3

quote Riolufin

Also, Ganon pwns.
I agree.

Date:   Jan 16, 12 at 9:44pm (PST)
If Riolu posted once everyday for this whole year, that would be over half a thread of posts. Now add in a second person and that will make SoC reach 200 in under a year.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.