Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Neutrality ~ Thread IV ~ Three times the charm? No, it's now four times the charm! - page 5

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38593/t1631271-neutrality-thread-iv-three-times-charm-no-four-times-charm/5.htm

Author:   Legendary Boss Hunter
Date:   Mar 30, 11 at 3:33am (PST)
Subject:   re: Neutrality ~ Thread IV ~ Three times the charm? No, it's now four times the charm!
-------------------------------------------
Everyone, Phil needs help. He's being guided my LS and acts nothing like the Phil I use to know, or any of you for that matter.

Author:   Phil68
Date:   Mar 30, 11 at 3:02pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Neutrality ~ Thread IV ~ Three times the charm? No, it's now four times the charm!
quote Legendary Boss Hunter
Everyone, Phil needs help. He's being guided my LS and acts nothing like the Phil I use to know, or any of you for that matter.
like i said in the PM, i'm not even my old self anymore ._.

Author:   Bubby68
Date:   Apr 01, 11 at 2:03am (PST)
Legendary Boss Hunter change my theme to this. Best Song Ever - Katie Armiger

Date:   Apr 01, 11 at 2:05am (PST)
quote 1Bubby68
OK on it, but it isn't the best song because it's country music, which is the type of music most likely to make you have suicidal thoughts.

Author:   MJBwar
Date:   Apr 01, 11 at 5:46am (PST)
Hey. Im looking to join the crew if you guys don't mind

Username:MJBwar
Theme:Three Days Grace- Time of Dying
Tag:MJB
FC:1419-3902-0912
Mains:Ice Climbers, Zamus
Backups:Shiek, Sonic

Author:   Phil68
Date:   Apr 01, 11 at 2:10pm (PST)
Legendary Boss Hunter new member...

Date:   Apr 01, 11 at 7:07pm (PST)
I'll have it done sometime in 2 hours, since I'm currently on moblie mode.

Date:   Apr 01, 11 at 8:49pm (PST)
quote MJBwar
Hey. Im looking to join the crew if you guys don't mind

Username:MJBwar
Theme:Three Days Grace- Time of Dying
Tag:MJB
FC:1419-3902-0912
Mains:Ice Climbers, Zamus
Backups:Shiek, Sonic
I'm adding you now. So welcome to the clan.

Sorry about double post though....

Author:   Steven
Date:   Apr 01, 11 at 8:51pm (PST)
Guys. DrMario24 is back.

Author:   MJBwar
Date:   Apr 01, 11 at 8:52pm (PST)
Ok cool thanks

Author:   mattardis
Date:   Apr 01, 11 at 9:03pm (PST)
quote Steven
Guys. DrMario24 is back.
ignore him altogether. if he apologises, accept it but tell him that he is still banned as his chances were used up.

Date:   Apr 01, 11 at 9:10pm (PST)
I'm willing to see what he says, TBH. People can change. If you had seen me a few years ago, you wouldn't believe it's the same person. I was worse than any of the noobs on Neo, my grammar was worse than his ever was, and yet look at me now. I've changed completely. So what's to say DrMario can't too?

Author:   Denver1313
Date:   Apr 01, 11 at 9:54pm (PST)
quote Steven
I'm willing to see what he says, TBH. People can change. If you had seen me a few years ago, you wouldn't believe it's the same person. I was worse than any of the noobs on Neo, my grammar was worse than his ever was, and yet look at me now. I've changed completely. So what's to say DrMario can't too?
Who are you and what have you done with Steven?

Date:   Apr 01, 11 at 10:05pm (PST)
quote Denver1313
quote Steven
Who are you and what have you done with Steven?
IDK, I guess I've just matured.

But really though, if a break this long doesn't learn him some manners, nothing will.

Author:   Denver1313
Date:   Apr 01, 11 at 10:07pm (PST)
I'm not knockin' ya dude. About time ya'll gave the poor sap a chance

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.