Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Neutrality ~ Thread IV ~ Three times the charm? No, it's now four times the charm! - page 23

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38593/t1631271-neutrality-thread-iv-three-times-charm-no-four-times-charm/23.htm

Author:   Vintage
Date:   May 20, 11 at 7:27pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Neutrality ~ Thread IV ~ Three times the charm? No, it's now four times the charm!
-------------------------------------------
Guys I wish I could brawl so badly! Will they make a brawl game on the 3ds (Not that I will probably play on a 3ds) It would be easier to play multiplayer

Author:   Steven
Date:   May 20, 11 at 9:32pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Neutrality ~ Thread IV ~ Three times the charm? No, it's now four times the charm!
More Brawl-related silliness at youth club today, I unlocked Captain Falcon Straight away we had a free for all with me as Captain Falcon, Owen (a youth club leader) as Blacktain Falcon and Josh as Captain Fabulous. I won

Author:   unown warrior
Date:   May 20, 11 at 9:40pm (PST)
Anyone want to Brawl? Also put Mario as a backup.

Date:   May 20, 11 at 10:00pm (PST)
Why is it that every time I say "I carn't brawl" some one always says "I was awsome when I brawled someone" At least you guys are haveing fun #sniff#

Author:   Legendary Boss Hunter
Date:   May 21, 11 at 12:51am (PST)
Attention we have a new member folks. He's wallsy65 and he'll have his FC later on since he recently got a new Wii.

Author:   wallsy65
Date:   May 21, 11 at 2:28am (PST)
Hey guys im the new guy.i used to be a brawl aholic till my wii broke so now that i have a new one im a bit rusty and i dont have all my characters and my friend code is 0475-8025-3823

and i am ready to brawl for anyone who wants to take me on!

Author:   unown warrior
Date:   May 21, 11 at 3:11am (PST)
quote wallsy65
Hey guys im the new guy.i used to be a brawl aholic till my wii broke so now that i have a new one im a bit rusty and i dont have all my characters and my friend code is 0475-8025-3823

and i am ready to brawl for anyone who wants to take me on!
Hello and welcome to the clan. We should definitely brawl sometime.

Author:   manonfire42
Date:   May 21, 11 at 3:55am (PST)
i would say my pokemon clan is on a role 7 members out of 18

Date:   May 21, 11 at 11:32am (PST)
Why can eveyone brawl other than me! And Welcome to the clan

Date:   May 21, 11 at 3:59pm (PST)
thanks guys for the warm welcome.and i`m ready when you are!

Author:   Steam
Date:   May 22, 11 at 4:06am (PST)
things should happen here.

and the leadership she be the ones doing the things that they do when we do things

Author:   Steven
Date:   May 22, 11 at 12:37pm (PST)
Sorry guys, I've let you down ._. I don't really brawl anymore, except when I go to youth club every other Friday. I should try and play some more, but... I've sort of lost interest D: That said, I do enjoy brawling at youth club. May make a YouTube channel to let you all see the madness that goes on

mattardis

Date:   May 22, 11 at 6:59pm (PST)
quote Steam
things should happen here.

and the leadership she be the ones doing the things that they do when we do things
What do you mean?

Date:   May 22, 11 at 7:03pm (PST)
Yeah?

Author:   Steam
Date:   May 22, 11 at 7:07pm (PST)
I don't even know what I mean...

I'm just the old guy who hangs around the not old guy clan

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.