Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Neutrality ~ Thread IV ~ Three times the charm? No, it's now four times the charm! - page 19

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38593/t1631271-neutrality-thread-iv-three-times-charm-no-four-times-charm/19.htm

Author:   Adventure Time
Date:   May 05, 11 at 11:53pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Neutrality ~ Thread IV ~ Three times the charm? No, it's now four times the charm!
-------------------------------------------
Is there only bad news?

Author:   manonfire42
Date:   May 06, 11 at 1:51am (PST)
Subject:   re: Neutrality ~ Thread IV ~ Three times the charm? No, it's now four times the charm!
wow lol only bad news lol good things have been happening to me

Author:   Steam
Date:   May 06, 11 at 12:09pm (PST)
I am happy the thread is active by this forum's standards.

Author:   Vintage
Date:   May 06, 11 at 5:54pm (PST)
On the bright side I get to go on other fun stuff but I do miss trying to beat people that are online. #sigh#

Author:   Adventure Time
Date:   May 06, 11 at 6:13pm (PST)
The only time we have activity is bad news or sometimes on weekends

Date:   May 06, 11 at 7:33pm (PST)
Damn this badnews-ness-thingy why is things not going right!
curse you bad things that happen to good people!!!

Author:   Steven
Date:   May 06, 11 at 9:29pm (PST)
I bought Brawl to youth club today. I can not play with the Wiimote and Nunchuk at all xD I tried to unlock Ganondorf twice though, and kept getting Captain Falcon :L

Author:   Legendary Boss Hunter
Date:   May 06, 11 at 9:34pm (PST)
Oh the irony Steven. Oh well the clan that suffers together stays together. XD

Author:   Steven
Date:   May 06, 11 at 9:47pm (PST)
quote Legendary Boss Hunter
Oh well the clan that suffers together stays together. XD
Indeed

Josh, the guy I was playing with, made me do a 300% Mega Light Flower Clear Curry Brawl involving him, me and 2 CPUs xD We thought "*bleep* this" and gave up :L

Date:   May 06, 11 at 10:04pm (PST)
I take it you guys had fun. At least someone dosent have any bad news to tell.

Date:   May 08, 11 at 3:57am (PST)
only bad news lol but i have good news for school you guys wanna hear. yes yes i got it to work i think. how do i get my fc for pokemon black

Author:   JesseTheKing
Date:   May 08, 11 at 5:33am (PST)
Did you get the Pal Pad yet? If you did, go to the Pokemon Center and go upstairs and talk to the lady in the middle. Go online and you'll get your FC. To check it out look at your Pal Pad.

Date:   May 08, 11 at 6:36am (PST)
steven i to would like to join that branched thing for pokemon youve been talking about fc 4770 8124 6233. Thank you JesseTheKing. And by the way i have bad news my little bro released all of my lvl 100 pokemon good thing there not legendary and also i have back ups there not lvl 100 some of them are in the low 60s to high 70s. but anyways could you guys post your fc so i can add them to the pal pad.

Date:   May 08, 11 at 5:51pm (PST)
When are you guys gonna start that pokemon thing? My wifi needs fixing but once I get Black and white I can play but not until because I have diamond but the wifi needs to get fixed.

Date:   May 10, 11 at 12:32am (PST)
quote Vintage
When are you guys gonna start that pokemon thing? My wifi needs fixing but once I get Black and white I can play but not until because I have diamond but the wifi needs to get fixed.
seems there is an inactivity virus going about lol

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.