Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Blood Brawlers of Darkness: Thread LXX - Armada's YL is too good. ~Recruiting~ - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38593/t1623147-blood-brawlers-of-darkness-thread-lxx-armadas-yl-good-recruiting/3.htm

Author:   Shadow Troup
Date:   Feb 25, 11 at 2:22am (PST)
Subject:   re: Blood Brawlers of Darkness: Thread LXX - Armada's YL is too good. ~Recruiting~
-------------------------------------------
I can brawl now if you're still here.
I can give you my info after you hand my rear end to me in brawl.
FC is in sig.

Author:   Dragonmaster_Omega
Date:   Feb 25, 11 at 2:29am (PST)
Subject:   re: Blood Brawlers of Darkness: Thread LXX - Armada's YL is too good. ~Recruiting~
By god, Jash has to have THE most impressive bomb play i have ever seen >.<

Date:   Feb 25, 11 at 2:31am (PST)
TL is obviously a terrorist, he is a bomb pro.
E:dang it, i must have missed Xing

Author:   Cody
Date:   Feb 25, 11 at 2:39am (PST)
quote Dragonmaster_Omega
By god, Jash has to have THE most impressive bomb play i have ever seen >.<
Yeah I know he's too good. O_O

adding you now ST, we only need to do like 5/6 matches I'd say. Unless you want to do more.

Date:   Feb 25, 11 at 2:44am (PST)
Probably more, but in order to do that I'll need your Fc.

Date:   Feb 25, 11 at 2:46am (PST)
quote Shadow Troup
Probably more, but in order to do that I'll need your Fc.
It's in the first post...

2793-0378-1315

Author:   JesseTheKing
Date:   Feb 25, 11 at 2:47am (PST)
AnimalXing Well take off Yoshi and we all good :L lol
inb4ryanPMsmetellingmeimanub

Author:   Ragnell Swinger
Date:   Feb 25, 11 at 3:13am (PST)
I was @ football practice...so my bad 4 not responding 2 u sooner ST

Date:   Feb 25, 11 at 3:18am (PST)
quote Ragnell Swinger
I was @ football practice...so my bad 4 not responding 2 u sooner ST
It's ok, you got life.
Good games Xing, crazy Tl you have with projectile combos. And sonic is not so bad.
Even after at least a year of no brawl i'm glad to see i can still get lucky with some hits.
E: and info
Shadow_troup The fox - EST
Theme Song: N/A
Brawl Tag: ST Brawl code: 0130-1776-8576
Mains: Marth Back-Ups: None
Wii Number: N/A

Still up for more brawls.

This message was edited by Shadow Troup on Feb 24 2011.

Date:   Feb 25, 11 at 3:30am (PST)
K so

ST there are oh so many things you need to work on.

1. stop rolling so much. It's harder to punish in that dreadful lag but if our connection was ever better, I would have pivot grabbed those every single time like I was starting to do at the end.
2. I approach, you're like: "I'm scared! *roll*" next time I even come at you with an empty SH, you: "Oh no he's gonna attack me I'll fsmash him first! *fsmashes my shield*" you don't do anything except unspaced fairs on occasion, stupid random DBs, and smashes >__>
3. Don't use down DB or up DB. At higher levels they use mostly regular DB anyway so just use that for now. Down or up DB4s are punishable and up DB4 doesn't always hit since it has a shorter horizontal range.
4. Don't do random dolphin slashes. If anything do it OOS when you're able to punish a significant amount of endlag and you know it will hit. For now just forget about up-B other than recovering.
5. Stop getting up with a roll or a normal getup on the ledge. Use your other ledge options.
6. Edgeguard. You just stand there thinking, "Duhhhh I wonder what I should do now..." when you should be dtilting me if I'm hanging there for too long, nairing me if you know I'll jump, or grabbing me if you know I'll get up.
7. Learn to space. Pressing forward while fairing my shield is most likely a bad idea.
8. Stop sidestepping when you shield an attack, by doing that you're making yourself UNABLE to punish OOS which was the whole point of shielding your opponent's attacks <____<
9. Use more retreating/spaced fairs and nairs, and dtilt. DO NOT EVER SMASH UNLESS I AM ABOVE 100% AND EVEN THEN FAIR IS SAFER. Basically don't use anything besides dtilt, fair, DB, grab, nair, and jab if you naired my shield when I'm getting up at the ledge and you think I'm going to grab.
10. Learn to punish, don't roll away when I just whiffed an aerial or something. Run in and grab or DB! Or fair, whatever can get the job done before my endlag finishes.
11. Watch pro videos. See what they do, you've got a lot of work ahead of you.

The lag was bad so I left after 5 matches. If you can improve on these aspects of your game then I'll say yes.

Date:   Feb 25, 11 at 3:38am (PST)
Well, i guess I'll just go now. I don't remember BBOD going that far to turn down some one. If it's changed to that I want nothing to do with it Xing, I'm sorry.
I was sure this was a crew with fun in it not serious, AAA why did you let this happen.

Author:   JesseTheKing
Date:   Feb 25, 11 at 3:38am (PST)
Yeah due to our current state I don't even see what's the point in testing. Just take what we can get.

Date:   Feb 25, 11 at 3:41am (PST)
quote JesseTheKing
Yeah due to our current state I don't even see what's the point in testing. Just take what we can get.

Was really only joining again because brawl is fun, i'll work on getting better as i go along, but Xing seems to think not with me.

Date:   Feb 25, 11 at 3:44am (PST)
I said "yes" lol

I can't imagine you not wanting to keep from getting twostocked every day.

quote JesseTheKing

Our current state? What are you talking about? We're the most active crew in the brawl crews forum by far. We've gone through 4 threads in a month, that's more than active in my book.

Date:   Feb 25, 11 at 3:47am (PST)
I'll work on that later, cut me a sliver of slack, I haven't played against some one in ages.
Brawl me more if you want improvement, that's how I get good.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.