Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Blood Brawlers of Darkness: Thread LXIX - The Best is Yet to Come... ~Recruiting~ - page 25

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38593/t1617416-blood-brawlers-of-darkness-thread-lxix-best-yet-to-come-recruiting/25.htm

Author:   Ragnell Swinger
Date:   Feb 15, 11 at 10:13pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Blood Brawlers of Darkness: Thread LXIX - The Best is Yet to Come... ~Recruiting~
-------------------------------------------
Yea dnt get me wrong Kokoro's r nice as
well.Lol I haven't played boss battle in a long time

Author:   Mercury
Date:   Feb 15, 11 at 11:02pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Blood Brawlers of Darkness: Thread LXIX - The Best is Yet to Come... ~Recruiting~
quote Dragonmaster_Omega
quote Ragnell Swinger
Gatta luv Mercs siggies
Lol actually, Kokoro's are better

In any case, i was passing time by going through Boss Battles on Intense using Marth. I made it all the way to Tabuu, and was playing really safe, but he grabbed me with his golden cage thing and pffffft instant-1-hit-KO-at-zero-percent-bullshit.
I raged for a good 5 min or so, but laughed it off about 2 min after ^^;

Depends if you like Asians or not

and the exact same thing happened to me the last time I played Boss Battles, never played it again after that lol

Date:   Feb 15, 11 at 11:29pm (PST)
Asians r cute..imma curvy type guy though.
I played Boss batlle cuz of 3 reasons

1.It looked fun
2.2 beat their asses
3.Tabuu's song

Author:   Cody
Date:   Feb 16, 11 at 12:32am (PST)
Pound 5 is coming up in a few days, I wonder how that will turn out...

Author:   captain boo
Date:   Feb 16, 11 at 2:08am (PST)
Are you going Xing? Good luck if you are.

Author:   Denver1313
Date:   Feb 16, 11 at 11:28pm (PST)
Trogdor too pro...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McN8pKyZo18

Author:   Dragonmaster_Omega
Date:   Feb 16, 11 at 11:59pm (PST)
quote Denver1313
LOL! Very very pro =3

Although...Denver....you have a capture card?

Author:   Denver1313
Date:   Feb 17, 11 at 12:01am (PST)
Yes, yes I do.

Got it at around Christmas.

Date:   Feb 17, 11 at 12:21am (PST)
Imma have 2 look @ the vid when my bro
is done with blk ops

Author:   Cody
Date:   Feb 17, 11 at 12:57am (PST)
quote captain boo
Are you going Xing? Good luck if you are.
No it's too expensive lol

locals are more worth it for me since I can actually place decently and not have to take a PLANE to get home afterwards lol

LMAO denver. trog is too good. Ah, to play you guys offline would be wonderful...

Date:   Feb 17, 11 at 1:28am (PST)
We all wish that Xing.1 can only dream
bout offlines...especialy me

Author:   captain boo
Date:   Feb 17, 11 at 4:33am (PST)
Yeah...I'm kinda trash online.

Author:   ManCub08
Date:   Feb 17, 11 at 2:12pm (PST)
Oh nooo...my Wii won't turn on at all..no playing anything..at all

Author:   Artsy
Date:   Feb 18, 11 at 8:22pm (PST)
Sorry about the inactivity. Been busy planning a trip for this February Vacation, and I will most likely not be on, since I have no laptop, and I'll have no brawl disc/wii. Last time I brought a console was four or five years ago; my Gamecube that broke, so I don't want to risk my Wii.

Someone will be home watching over my pets, it'll most likely be one of our neighbors. Major prep. begins tomorrow, and we'll be gone Sunday for a week. (coming home EARLY the next Sunday)

---

In short, just letting you all know so I don't get my name engraved on the inactivity list.

---

If anyone wants brawls with me, today will be the time. I will be checking here around every hour from now, though I'll be keeping this tab open while playing on a game website I'm on.

That is all, and I'm open for brawls all day.

(P.S. What's happened to the activity this past week? Is it because of my absence?)

Date:   Feb 18, 11 at 9:57pm (PST)
we've been busy with life Art.This is
most likely temporary.2day is Ftiday so I should b open 4 brawls
I guess

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.