Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Neutrality ~ Take Three ~ We're proud to be addicted to The Cure :P - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38593/t1616371-neutrality-take-three-were-proud-to-addicted-to-cure/4.htm

Author:   ThePwner26
Date:   Feb 03, 11 at 5:39am (PST)
Subject:   re: Neutrality ~ Take Three ~ We're proud to be addicted to The Cure :P
-------------------------------------------
Fun matches Manuel. Wow, I was beaten pretty badly. This is exactly why I am here, to get better!

And hello other mister!

Author:   manuel777brownie
Date:   Feb 03, 11 at 5:42am (PST)
Subject:   re: Neutrality ~ Take Three ~ We're proud to be addicted to The Cure :P
naa youre pretty good, you even beat me once and also i want to give you a tip: dont use the same patterns of attacks so often

Date:   Feb 03, 11 at 5:44am (PST)
Oh, okay Manuel! Thanks!

Author:   Legendary Boss Hunter
Date:   Feb 03, 11 at 12:12pm (PST)
quote manuel777brownie
yep your welcome and if you want to join to the clan ask mattardis who is the leader and you dont have to call me mister XD just call me manuel,menny or how you want XD.
ok im going online
Actually they need to ask Agent C since he's the one who made this thread and the next one will be mine.

Author:   1Phil68
Date:   Feb 03, 11 at 12:22pm (PST)
NEW MEMEBER! about time! is it me or was manuel the only one to welcome the dude? welcome ThePwner26

Date:   Feb 03, 11 at 1:40pm (PST)
quote 1phil68
NEW MEMEBER! about time! is it me or was manuel the only one to welcome the dude? welcome ThePwner26
You know that I'm a girl, right?

But thank you for the welcoming! I'll be sure to brawl you soon!

Date:   Feb 03, 11 at 1:42pm (PST)
quote ThePwner26
quote 1phil68
You know that I'm a girl, right?
SAY WHAT!? i'm gonna have to train a girl!? wait a minute... make that two girls ugh... to bad the other girl doesn't have her wii in her room

edit:anyone wanna brawl? (i'm bored)

Author:   1Bubby68
Date:   Feb 03, 11 at 1:54pm (PST)
Anyone wanna listen to a remix of Open Your Heart?

Date:   Feb 03, 11 at 1:55pm (PST)
I would brawl, but I must prepare for school.

I've been slacking lately, with getting brawl and such. Can't wait to meet the other members!

Date:   Feb 03, 11 at 1:57pm (PST)
quote ThePwner26

I've been slacking lately, with getting brawl and such. Can't wait to meet the other members!
LBH doesn't play any more steven seems like he'd be around as good as you matt can not play without items (LS can help him there) and my bro (bubby) is about as good as me but i'm better i'm the best here (in the clan not counting the alliance) *goes to add pwner in brawl*

Author:   manonfire42
Date:   Feb 03, 11 at 3:18pm (PST)
quote 1phil68
quote ThePwner26

LBH doesn't play any more steven seems like he'd be around as good as you matt can not play without items (LS can help him there) and my bro (bubby) is about as good as me but i'm better i'm the best here (in the clan not counting the alliance) *goes to add pwner in brawl*
welcome and hey phill dont go counting me out
matter of fact get on ssbb so i can face you

Date:   Feb 03, 11 at 3:19pm (PST)
quote manonfire42
quote 1phil68
quote ThePwner26

sorry forgot to mention you and can you brawl now?

Author:   manonfire42
Date:   Feb 03, 11 at 3:21pm (PST)
quote 1phil68
quote manonfire42
quote 1phil68
quote ThePwner26

yea i can

Date:   Feb 03, 11 at 3:22pm (PST)
quote manonfire42
quote 1phil68
quote manonfire42
quote 1phil68
quote ThePwner26

yea i can
yes! *gets on brawl* it's about time we brawl agaiN!

Author:   manuel777brownie
Date:   Feb 03, 11 at 3:34pm (PST)
quote ThePwner26

too bad you have school, here in mexico theres snow everywhere!!!!!!!(it rarely snows) and i can brawl all the day until tuesday!!! so just tell me who wants to brawl

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.