Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Neutrality ~ Take Three ~ We're proud to be addicted to The Cure :P - page 23

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38593/t1616371-neutrality-take-three-were-proud-to-addicted-to-cure/23.htm

Author:   Legendary Boss Hunter
Date:   Feb 27, 11 at 9:52pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Neutrality ~ Take Three ~ We're proud to be addicted to The Cure :P
-------------------------------------------
Ohhh.....well if my DSi wasn't in bad condition I would give you my Arceus, Darkri, Shaymin, and any other legend I had since I don't play pokemon no more.

Author:   1Phil68
Date:   Feb 27, 11 at 9:56pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Neutrality ~ Take Three ~ We're proud to be addicted to The Cure :P
quote Steven
quote Legendary Boss Hunter
Hey wait! Phil and Steven are talking to each other and Steven isn't threating Phil? Well that means 2012 is real. RUN! PANIC!

DW Malik, 1phil68 is getting kicked out of the clan if he doesn't get me his Arceus soon

Anyone seen Great Sides recently?

my DS should be charged enough by now *turns on DS*
edit:it's level 100 and i'm about to get it cloned so you can keep it

Author:   Steven
Date:   Feb 27, 11 at 10:02pm (PST)
quote 1phil68
quote Steven
Hey wait! Phil and Steven are talking to each other and Steven isn't threating Phil? Well that means 2012 is real. RUN! PANIC!

DW Malik, 1phil68 is getting kicked out of the clan if he doesn't get me his Arceus soon

Anyone seen Great Sides recently?

my DS should be charged enough by now *turns on DS*
I have to go now **headdesk** Tomorrow, I will take your legendaries. Night, clan.

Author:   manuel777brownie
Date:   Feb 28, 11 at 1:18am (PST)
soo...who will buy black and/or white? also, someone actually like the names or how the new pokemon are?

Author:   manonfire42
Date:   Feb 28, 11 at 11:14pm (PST)
quote manuel777brownie
soo...who will buy black and/or white? also, someone actually like the names or how the new pokemon are?
im getting black because the white pokemon on the case looks cool and once im there im doing that celebi thing so i can have a celebi

Author:   manuel777brownie
Date:   Feb 28, 11 at 11:18pm (PST)
im looking for that celebi because i cannot go to a gamestop because i cant go tu usa

Date:   Mar 01, 11 at 6:04pm (PST)
i have every legendary except dialga

Date:   Mar 01, 11 at 8:34pm (PST)
quote 1phil68
Do want Steven to take all of those as well?

Date:   Mar 01, 11 at 8:37pm (PST)
quote 1phil68
he only get's arceus!! there's only one person who can have all my legendaries but i'm not gonna say who

Author:   manonfire42
Date:   Mar 01, 11 at 9:26pm (PST)
quote 1phil68
quote 1phil68
he only get's arceus!! there's only one person who can have all my legendaries but i'm not gonna say who
ITS ME LOL LOL LOL IM JUST JOKING I DONT EVEN HAVE WIFI FOR THE DS

Author:   Steven
Date:   Mar 01, 11 at 9:31pm (PST)
quote 1phil68
quote 1phil68
Hmm, I'm guessing they're a girl? Since you seem pretty shy about saying it and all. Now I'm gonna just take a complete shot in the dark and say snips.

Author:   Steam
Date:   Mar 01, 11 at 9:48pm (PST)
wut is goin own in dis thread

Date:   Mar 01, 11 at 10:11pm (PST)
quote Steven
quote 1phil68
quote 1phil68
Hmm, I'm guessing they're a girl? Since you seem pretty shy about saying it and all. Now I'm gonna just take a complete shot in the dark and say snips.
NOPE! it's not snips XD she doesn't have any of the 4th gen games i don't wanna say and when am i getting arceus back?

Author:   Rust
Date:   Mar 01, 11 at 10:23pm (PST)
Please take the Pokemon talk to the Pokemon forums. Talking about it for two pages is faaaaar too much
Thank you /lenient

Date:   Mar 01, 11 at 10:32pm (PST)
quote Steven
quote 1phil68
quote 1phil68
It's lol1000. >.>

And when did we become a Pokemon clan? Because should be talking about brawl.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.