Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Neutrality ~ Take Three ~ We're proud to be addicted to The Cure :P - page 14

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/38593/t1616371-neutrality-take-three-were-proud-to-addicted-to-cure/14.htm

Author:   Steven
Date:   Feb 11, 11 at 10:30pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Neutrality ~ Take Three ~ We're proud to be addicted to The Cure :P
-------------------------------------------
quote AnimalXing
quote Agent C
Nope, in my logic, you count the current day as hours, because when you count, it's not a full 24 hours, so say, at midday yesterday (GMT), It would have been 1 day and 12 hours until my birthday

So in that logic, it's my birthday in 17 hours and 10 minutes.

So my birthday's on the 12th.

Edit: Oh, btw, in my timezone, you were correct, actually :L

...happy birthday!

You're an hour and a half early

BTW, Xing, you seem to like Togekisses (Togeki?). What should I name mine? It's got a Bold nature and is somewhat vain. Egg-hatched in Cherrygrove City, from Prof. Elm.

EDIT: Forgot to mention its gender It's male.

Author:   1Phil68
Date:   Feb 11, 11 at 11:19pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Neutrality ~ Take Three ~ We're proud to be addicted to The Cure :P
i'd help... if i was good with nicknames XD HEY! i love togekiss! (don't ask why i started liking it out of nowhere XD)

Author:   ManCub08
Date:   Feb 11, 11 at 11:20pm (PST)
Man, if not trying to win with Fox while striking the SMASH ball wasn't hard enough....my Dad was like "We need to talk" I was like now? He said "NOW!" I apologize Phil....we'll fight after I get my brother.

Date:   Feb 11, 11 at 11:23pm (PST)
quote ManCub08
Man, if not trying to win with Fox while striking the SMASH ball wasn't hard enough....my Dad was like "We need to talk" I was like now? He said "NOW!" I apologize Phil....we'll fight after I get my brother.
it's ok dude and i'm kinda glad you needed to talk i needed to check my pm's XD

Author:   manuel777brownie
Date:   Feb 11, 11 at 11:46pm (PST)
wow you guys posted a lot, i havent connected because i had a lot of things to do btw does anything interesting has happened?

Date:   Feb 11, 11 at 11:51pm (PST)
i got a togekiss to train before the 28th... XD almost done but i doubt i can do it in time

Author:   Legendary Boss Hunter
Date:   Feb 12, 11 at 1:01am (PST)
quote 1phil68
quote ManCub08
Phil I sent you a lot of copied stuff just to tell you.

Date:   Feb 12, 11 at 1:02am (PST)
quote Legendary Boss Hunter
quote 1phil68
quote ManCub08
yeah i know.... XD

Date:   Feb 12, 11 at 1:08am (PST)
quote 1phil68
quote 1phil68
quote ManCub08
yeah i know.... XD
I sent some more.

Date:   Feb 12, 11 at 1:09am (PST)
quote 1phil68
quote 1phil68
quote ManCub08
yeah i know.... XD
I sent some more.
YES I KNOW! but i don't have time to check them i'm getting alot of pm's XD

Date:   Feb 12, 11 at 1:40am (PST)
I sent some more
Cmon man, I'm callin you out

EDIT: Actually not yet

Date:   Feb 12, 11 at 1:42am (PST)
quote ManCub08
I sent some more
i challenge you to a brawl! (:<

Date:   Feb 12, 11 at 1:43am (PST)
quote ManCub08
I sent some more
I'll brawl you tomorrow or Sunday because I got a History Day project to finish.DX

Date:   Feb 12, 11 at 1:45am (PST)
HW is for chumps!

Date:   Feb 12, 11 at 1:47am (PST)
quote ManCub08
HW is for chumps!
i challenge you to a brawl (:<

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.